www.wmdolls.com

Male torso dolls.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Male torso dolls.

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:So all you want is the tip? (lol, sorry, I couldn't resist).
Ha ha, very funny, Z.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Thank you very much, I'm here all week.

There's a reason why all 25 other letters of the alphabet are before me. No one could possibly follow me.

:)
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:Thank you very much, I'm here all week.

There's a reason why all 25 other letters of the alphabet are before me. No one could possibly follow me.

:)
Sure of it. *smiling*

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Does anyone have a Male torso doll with head ( with or without arms) which is about 3ft in length. I am looking for one in adult sized body which would correspond to a doll ag least 5'7 or taller. I would love to see review and pics.

So far I have seen only RD male torso in silicone but no head. Seems like TPE is standard

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I have never seen a RealDoll torso and am not able to find one on the official site. Now I have seen photos of Qita, IronTech and WM male doll torsos and they look cool, but they are even heavier than my full sized silicone male dolls.
You might want to have a look at the John torso on RealLoveSexDolls.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

jazzman wrote:Does anyone have a Male torso doll with head ( with or without arms) which is about 3ft in length. I am looking for one in adult sized body which would correspond to a doll ag least 5'7 or taller. I would love to see review and pics.

So far I have seen only RD male torso in silicone but no head. Seems like TPE is standard
Please see all torsos at https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... descending

Most of them have reviews, including this video review by Z-Dollman: https://vimeo.com/454878619
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

sebast

Post by sebast »

Hi true blue and the others, :D

For some time I also wanted to buy a torso, so I proceeded to prospect for "products" that exist on the market ...

There is little choice, however, I find really superb "Irontech" productions :multi:

Models measure 1 meter (100cm) and weigh 32.3 kg

Here are the models offered on the "Dollsfrance" site:

As well as the URL address "Dollsfrance" of the same customizable torso with different faces:

https://www.dollsfrance.com/sexdoll-hom ... ent-normal

My favorite face is that of William, a rather mature man with an adventurous style, I think I'm in love!: :razz:

Otherwise, there are also these other faces to personalize your future lover: :P

The faces of William and Kelvin are made of silicone which gives them more realism I find, on request with the supplier we can choose his hairiness (beard, mustache and implanted hair).

Here, I hope that my contribution will have enabled you to see it a little more clearly in order to make your choice.

Sebastien :)

aric93
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by aric93 »

I've just ordered my first male torso from Qita with Soldier head, will update you guys once I received, probably in a month

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

aric93 wrote:I've just ordered my first male torso from Qita with Soldier head, will update you guys once I received, probably in a month

Looking forward to your review and photos and include the ordering process. I see Qita is now offering Torso and head for under 1000US!!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

sebast wrote:Hi true blue and the others, :D For some time I also wanted to buy a torso, so I proceeded to prospect for "products" that exist on the market ... There is little choice, however, I find really superb "Irontech" productions. Models measure 1 meter (100cm) and weigh 32.3 kg
Hi, sebast. I wouldn't count on the weights of the Irontech torsos. I know a couple of members here who have had full-body Irontech dolls that are way heavier than their stated weights. And not just by a little bit: Sekhmet's full-body Irontech doll weighed 30 lbs (13 kilograms) more than he should have, which made it extremely hard to lift and manoeuvre him. I've also heard other members say that some of the torsos across other brands can weigh just as much as a full-body doll. Something for you to consider before going ahead with a purchase. ps: since I made this original post, I went and ordered a full-body WM since he was the lightest out of all the males available. And he has standing feet to help support his weight. pps: I really love William's face, too.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

aric93 wrote:I've just ordered my first male torso from Qita with Soldier head, will update you guys once I received, probably in a month
Hi, aric93. Is the torso your first doll? If so, congratulations! :D I'd love to hear your experience with your new doll after he arrives. Wishing you all the best.

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

true_blue22 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:56 pm @Dollfriend: thanks for your reply. Photography isn't my main priority, so all good there. Unfortunately, I have a back problem and am limited in the amount of weight I can lift without injuring myself further. Which severely restricts my choice in male dolls. Being female, I lack the muscle power of my male counterparts when it comes to lifting and moving a doll. ***resigned sigh***
Small male sex dolls are indeed easier to handle, lightweight and affordable

Linkdolls™ --Go to the factory to see sex dolls for you
email:jim@linkdolls.com

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

LOL, Z!
Over the past few months, I have seriously considered getting a male torso. However, I am extremely picky and he would definitely need arms. I'm just not sure how I would feel about one, but I am still curious.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll