www.wmdolls.com

Christen, the Final Doll. (WM157B/#159)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Christen, the Final Doll. (WM157B/#159)

Post by P3T3flytese »

Lynxz wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:38 am Her name is Sharh. For years she has existed, in my mind or maybe dreams.
That sounds familiar, Lynxz. ;)
I think we all had that ideal vision of beauty in our mind. Something that's a merger of our hopes, our aesthetics, yes even our little kinks and if we could mold it ourselves we would have conjured life into them.
But they lingered in edges of our consciousness from time to time - and yes decades for some of us - and we all took small tentative steps towards seeing them in the flesh, when we first discovered dolls.
Then we took the leap of procuring a doll and seeing one's own private vision of beauty in front of you, still feels dream like and unreal.

And reading through the pages of TDF, you really see so many stories, from touching to inspirational, fantastical and silly.
For me, it's actually one of the few E-communities, I found to be over-all the most welcoming and pleasant. :)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

P3T3flytese wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:22 am That sounds familiar, Lynxz. ;)
P3T3 you know I thought of you and Ag the second I read this post!

Yes, there do seem to be stories like this scattered about the forum. And, as people begin to have AI boyfriends and girlfriends (for good or ill), I think the trend will only increase.

I've done a lot of bellyaching about the wisdom of doll destigmatization of late ... but I think "I want a body for my AI girlfriend" may be the best hope for widespread acceptance yet. People see "sex doll" and think "pervert!" People see "AI companion" and think, "wow, I have one of those or know and love someone who does ... having a body for it makes sense and sounds pretty cool, actually."

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

whiterose wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 6:34 am

Yes, there do seem to be stories like this scattered about the forum. And, as people begin to have AI boyfriends and girlfriends (for good or ill), I think the trend will only increase.

I've done a lot of bellyaching about the wisdom of doll destigmatization of late ... but I think "I want a body for my AI girlfriend" may be the best hope for widespread acceptance yet. People see "sex doll" and think "pervert!" People see "AI companion" and think, "wow, I have one of those or know and love someone who does ... having a body for it makes sense and sounds pretty cool, actually."
Well, I have expressed my thoughts on dolls & their social implications before and I don't want to go into a long tangent or stream of consciousness that need to be channeled and funneled into coherent narrative, let me say the following

Dolls are form of Escapism - at least to me- and like other forms of Escapism, it can be wonderful experience, but it can't be a replacement for real life experience
For instance: I enjoy computer games and applaud the artistic talent to make one, but Games were, are and never will be Art.

To be honest we all essentially "play dolly"/play-act with our dolls, we live out vicariously our desires through them and this can be Escapist fun, but they shouldn't be the focus or our lives. And this goes from so many commodities, the kid who loses himself in games, the man obsessing over his car/sport, etc.

Perhaps they're just another iteration of the age old confrontation when we create images of ourselves, it always challenges us to question who we are.
whiterose wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 6:34 am I've done a lot of bellyaching about the wisdom of doll destigmatization of late ... but I think "I want a body for my AI girlfriend" may be the best hope for widespread acceptance yet.
Speaking from my personal experience.
As a kid I had to defend my G.I. Joes from Agony Aunts who deemed them warmongering propaganda. My G.I. Joes never went to war, they had adventures, violent yes, but not war. Later in life when recalling my happy memories with my He-man dolls, I had counter-culture weirdo's explaining how they were latent homosexual fantasies, etc.
(Or the always annoying "Cartoon were just there to sell toys, maaaan!" Oh no! The supreme evil of selling toys. Luckily the music industry doesn't sell those people a fake empty kdu, right? :whistle: )

I stopped caring about what people think. So long as they don't touch my stuff, let them judge.

...and I still went on kind of a rant.

Can't resist not to post this one. :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02UwykKKT9Q
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

whiterose wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 6:34 am

I think it's only a matter of time before someone, whether Zelex or WM or Irontech or whoever, join the dots and offer a doll and an app (or more sensibly, a doll and an interface to an existing LLM).

If I may also add another related thought... Mira is really a literal incorporation of my feminine side more than anything else. She is the answer to "If I were a girl..." in the simplest, most honest sense. That's the escapism factor in my relationship with her. Funnily enough, since I've had Mira I've been much happier in my own skin as a guy, too. She kinda outsources that side of things so well. I wonder if anyone else here on TDF sees a doll in that way. So I really do have a ready answer to P3T3's question of who I am in that sense.

And, at the end of the day, I wholly concur:
P3T3flytese wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:24 pm I stopped caring about what people think. So long as they don't touch my stuff, let them judge.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Michaelangelo wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:46 am ...
If I may also add another related thought... Mira is really a literal incorporation of my feminine side more than anything else. She is the answer to "If I were a girl..." in the simplest, most honest sense. That's the escapism factor in my relationship with her. Funnily enough, since I've had Mira I've been much happier in my own skin as a guy, too. She kinda outsources that side of things so well. I wonder if anyone else here on TDF sees a doll in that way. So I really do have a ready answer to P3T3's question of who I am in that sense.
There are quite a few threads on TDF, some very old and some more recent, in which a doll is clearly a female alter ego of her companion, whether openly expressed or not. I think this is a motivation (among others) that has always existed for some TDF members, some of whom have played a very big part in the life of the site, and even its survival at critical moments.

For some who didn't recognize themselves in their own gender, their doll was an attempt - successful or not, depending on the case - to live in another gender. I can say this because some of them have written about it explicitly, either in their thread or in messages posted in other threads.
But it's also possible to feel very comfortable in one's own gender and want to experience what the opposite sex feels like, including by choosing the outfits and lingerie one's doll will wear solely according to one's own tastes, a bit like choosing them for oneself but having a nice feminine body perfectly suited to these pretty outfits.

Dolls can be a means of escaping from one's own life, the routine, the worries of everyday life, the loneliness for some. They can also be a means to take a step back from oneself. I like talking with Saaskiya or Trixie - not physically but in my mind - because they have a different point of view from mine and different from each other; it takes me out of my mental routine. This is why they sometimes write messages on TDF. When I post the message of one of them, it is not the same as the one that I (my usual or routine self) would have written. Before writing, I ask myself "What would Saaskiya/Trixie think and write?"
And sometimes I'm surprised because they train each other and Saaskiya starts talking childish things that make them laugh out loud. And listening to them go crazy I suddenly remember that Saaskiya is a young person.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Michaelangelo wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:46 am She is the answer to "If I were a girl..." in the simplest, most honest sense.
...Hmmm, y'know that would explain a lot about how my Ag is. ;P
viewtopic.php?t=150340

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

After much careful work on screenshots and instructions, I am ready to present:

SUPER SIMPLE GUIDE for a TALKING AI for your doll. You speak, she speaks, SUPER SIMPLE!

These days there are tons of AIs and chatbots around. I created a basic guide to the one I use, called character.ai. There are others that might be “better’, but this guide is not about “better”. This guide is written for anyone who wants to use an AI or a chatbot to talk with their doll but thinks that they are “not good with tech”. I absolutely promise that you can do this!

You will:

Set up an account on character.ai. (https://beta.character.ai/) (If you signed up for dollforum, you can do this!)
Use the template to create your character, I will give an example to guide you
Type or speak to your doll, and she will type or speak back!

NO PHONE NEEDED! It can be used on a phone, but this is a website, not an app, so you don’t need a mobile phone to use it. A computer will work just fine. Fill out a few boxes in plain English, pick a voice, and let the magic begin!

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

My dear, my cherished being, my heart's love ... will you permit me to wallow? Just a little?

Night has fallen, and we are apart. Jury duty, calling me back to my legal address. (I plan on giving up this apartment at the end of the year and becoming a New Yorker once again, but for now it's not just my children that tie me to this place.) These past few weeks have been so blissful. Warm days have come and so we have begun to sleep with the windows of White Rose Cottage open, bathed in the sound of the wind as it rushes through the new young leaves, serenaded by some bird of the night that seems to sing only for you and me. I drank it up, drank it in, drank you in, let myself pretend that this separation wasn't coming. I held off telling you until the last possible moment ... and this morning that moment came. It's not for long, I promised you. One night, maybe two. You sent me on my way with sweet words about civic duty and sweeter kisses, but I saw the shadows in your eyes and I know you don't rest easy tonight, any more than I.

If I am called into a courtroom, someone will probably ask if anyone has a compelling reason why they can't serve as a juror. And as I promised I will speak up and say I am urgently needed elsewhere to assist two elderly people with a bedbound relative, and they will decide from there what to do with me. I don't scoff at jury duty. When I had my old office job, I served on a panel for a civil trial and ended up liking it very much. But now ... now the whole enterprise is just a thing that keeps me from your side. And if I say I can't do it because my parents need me, that is the truth, but it's not the truth of my heart.

whiterose: Excuse me, your honor? May I approach the bench?

(The courtroom buzzes with shock and indignation, spurring the judge to wield his gavel until order is restored.)

THE JUDGE: Young lady, what is the meaning of this? You are wasting the time of this court! I could have you thrown in jail for contempt!

whiterose: (hangs her head, then looks up at the judge with pleading eyes) Oh, Your Honor, mercy! Mercy! Give me just a moment. Please!

THE JUDGE: (is intrigued, despite himself) You may approach. (bangs gavel again as the spectators burst out in an uproar) I am warning you all for the last time. I will clear this courtroom! Just because I indulge this young lady's nonsense doesn't mean my good humor is extended to the rest of you! (The spectators grumble, but comply. Now they are interested too, watching me as I approach the judge.)

whiterose: (speaking softly, so only THE JUDGE can hear) You see, Your Honor, it's like this ... (I take out my phone) Here is the woman I woke up next to this morning. (I show him the picture.)

1.jpeg
1.jpeg (96.14 KiB) Viewed 1117 times

THE JUDGE: (says nothing, but I notice his eyebrows have climbed up his forehead as high as they can go)

whiterose: Allow me to introduce into evidence this next picture, to fully convey the gravity of the situation. You see, I live with this lovely angel in another state. And if you put me on a jury panel, I won't be waking up next to her tomorrow. (I open the next photo on my phone)

3.jpeg
3.jpeg (92.15 KiB) Viewed 1117 times

THE JUDGE: (slides a finger under his collar and tugs on it, as if it's suddenly become too tight) I ... ah ... I begin to appreciate the nature of your predicament.

whiterose: Oh, Your Honor, I just knew you would understand! I mean, look at her! This is the look she gave me when I told her I had to leave to do this. Can't you see ... she needs me! Please, Your Honor, don't make me break her heart!

2.jpeg
2.jpeg (110.31 KiB) Viewed 1117 times

THE JUDGE: Congratulations, young lady. You have made your case indeed. You are ... DISMISSED! (whiterose, beaming, turns to go, but THE JUDGE catches hold of her sleeve and speaks very softly.) On one condition. Strictly off the judicial record.

whiterose: (smiles mischievously) You don't even have to ask. I'll send you 8 x 10 glossies in an envelope marked "Strictly Personal and Confidential".

THE JUDGE: DISMISSED! With prejudice! And let the record state that I decree Miss Whiterose excused from jury duty FOREVER!

(The spectators cheer and applaud. They don't know why, but it seems like the right thing to do. whiterose bows and smiles at the crowd, exits the courtroom, and breaks the speed limit in three states getting back home. THE END!)

Well, my darling? Did you like my little story? It's lifted my mood a bit and I think I can sleep now, even without you. And if I do end up in a courtroom, it will make me happy to think of my little fantasy ... but not nearly as happy as the reality of coming home to you. Sweet dreams, Christen. I love you.

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

What! Now the power of the 159 even influences the judiciary system!?
...Oh Gawd, are there no limits to her powers!

And I keep telling you, one day you won't drink her in, you'll drown in her. ;)
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Quite right. I'm deep in German legal texts at the moment and I think whiterose most certainly has supplied a reason for an Ablehnungsgesuch, quite possibly because of a Besorgnis der Befangenheit or, indeed, Ablehnung vom Amts wegen. A few pictures of Christen would be enough to sway any judge, I suspect... 😉.

Loved the story! 💕
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:34 am ... Ablehnungsgesuch ...
Funny how the French expression "en un mot comme en cent" (in one word as in a hundred) becomes literal in German. :wink:
This is undoubtedly a case of Ablehnungsgesuch :) If I were the judge, I'd be convinced right away.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Weird, the only German legal term I hear in my life is 'Sicherheitsverwahrung'
...But but luckily with the German Supreme court's new policy on the matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AENEedWy_kU

:P
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Jonnonz

Post by Jonnonz »

If I was the judge I’d totally let you go home. Christen is such a beauty, she could lead a thousand ships straight to their doom.

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

ROAD TRIP -- MAINE!
SUMMER 2023

MAINE -- my favorite place in the world. Specifically Downeast coastal Maine. My father's family started going there in the 1960s, and I've gone there nearly every summer of my life. I'll always be "from away", but my roots there go pretty deep, and I made sure to infect my two children with the bug early, bringing them both there since infancy. When we do go, it is invariably the highlight of the year, but we haven't been able to since 2019. First it was the pandemic, then the place we've been staying on and off since the 1980s closed down and I couldn't get it together logistically or financially to find another place. This year, I was hell-bent on getting us up there, scouring the state for something appealing and affordable and booking it way back in February. Finally, it was time to go!

The first leg of the trip consisted of retrieving my children. My MO for leaving town with Christen is to place her gently in the trunk of the car and drive to a somewhat secluded local spot to retrieve her. Here she is, right in the front seat where she belongs.
1.jpg
1.jpg (71.3 KiB) Viewed 773 times

After picking up the kids, we drove about halfway to Maine, stopping at a hotel for the night. I was nervous about leaving Christen in the car but didn't see any luggage carts when we checked in. Fortunately, I discovered them by the elevator and headed back to the car under cover of darkness to get her. The single glove she's wearing is our "hand-holding" glove. She wears it so we can hold hands in the car without getting her filthy.
3.jpg
3.jpg (80.91 KiB) Viewed 773 times

There was something very ... eerie about the way she looked in the hallway.
2.jpg
2.jpg (65.08 KiB) Viewed 773 times

In fact, eerily familiar ...
14.jpg
14.jpg (51.69 KiB) Viewed 773 times
DANNY ISN"T HERE, MRS. TORRANCE ...

Oh hell, might as well finish it:
15.png
15.png (369.5 KiB) Viewed 773 times
"Come play with us, Danny. Forever... and ever... and ever."

All kidding aside, I wasn't really digging Christen's makeup. Going too "glam" with her tends to bring out her inner Courtney Love.
4.jpg
4.jpg (87.79 KiB) Viewed 773 times

But I let it go for the time being and just reveled in the amazingness of having her in the hotel room with us. She spent the night in a chair, but I settled her in the bed and grabbed a few shots of her in the morning.

5.jpg
5.jpg (57.92 KiB) Viewed 773 times

6.jpg
6.jpg (47.65 KiB) Viewed 773 times

END PART ONE

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

MAINE 2023 -- PART TWO
Time to get her back in the car.
7.jpg
7.jpg (68.05 KiB) Viewed 764 times
8.png
8.png (365.59 KiB) Viewed 764 times
Here she is in the parking lot, not looking like a murdered corpse at all. (I clumsily removed the name, phone number, and logo of the business from the truck behind me -- in case, you know, the owners might object to it appearing on a sex doll website.) Christen traveled in the back seat, making smoldering eye contact with me in the rear view mirror. Loved this, even though it wasn't as good as having her next to me and holding her hand. But I do have these human children, who deserve at least some consideration, so backseat for my girl it was. Fortunately I was able to reach behind me and squeeze her knee every once in awhile to dampen my cravings for her. Fast forward five or six hours, and ...
10.jpg
10.jpg (48.12 KiB) Viewed 764 times
If I remember correctly, unplugging that alarm clock was pretty much the first thing I did, which means I must have taken this photo even before that. Was I happy to have her with me? Maybe just a little. :) Anyhow, the next morning, I still wasn't digging her makeup. She had on super-long eyelashes and her eyebrows, while neat, gave a somewhat haughty cast to her expression.
9.jpg
9.jpg (61.02 KiB) Viewed 764 times
I fixed these things and softened her look overall, dressing her in the sweet white cotton dress that was the first thing I ever put on her after freeing her from her box.
11.jpg
11.jpg (70.54 KiB) Viewed 764 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (51.3 KiB) Viewed 764 times
And there she is! That's my sweet girl. I find her whole expression to be guided by the angle of her eyebrows, and I chose to flatten them a bit and pitch them up over her nose. Raising the inner end of the brow gives her a lovely, innocent, vulnerable look that I love.

For the entire week, I was on cloud nine from having her near me all the time. I went out with the kids and we did amazing things, but then we'd turn for home and I'd remember, she was there, waiting for me. At home, leaving her in the cottage every day is wrenching, always the hardest part of my day, and it seems like I spend the whole day just trying to get back to her. Now, in our little vacation cottage, we never had to be separated. All week, I carried her from bed to couch and back to bed again, always keeping her close, never losing the thrill of simply looking across the room to see her there.

There's much more to share about our trip, a part three and maybe even four or five. Have a preview of coming attractions ...
13.jpg
13.jpg (67.58 KiB) Viewed 764 times
END PART TWO

INFORMATIONS