www.wmdolls.com

Christen, the Final Doll. (WM157B/#159)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Stocking_Hunter

Re: Christen, the Final Doll. (WM157B/#159)

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

She looks beautiful! The red really does suit her and the longer wig is very nice in both cut and color...

Killperry

Post by Killperry »

She looks adorable, and red suits her well!

A bit late, but Merry Christmas to you and Christen from Lzzy and me! 🥰
Merry Christmas from Lzzy 2023.jpg
Merry Christmas from Lzzy 2023.jpg (5.23 MiB) Viewed 1238 times

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Christen looks good in sizzling seasonal scarlet.
And the side parting looks amazing on her.

Enjoy the holidays, Whiterose.
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nice gifts for your beautiful lover. :heart: :fire:
I can't wait to see her in her red dress.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Oh man, separations are the hardest...

Compared with you guys, my three-day absence from Miranda was much shorter but still something to celebrate in style yesterday evening. Waking up with her is still just a balsam for the soul that's sorely missed when she's not around.

Love the red set you picked out for Christen and I can understand not wanting to wait, she looks good enough to eat... And the long hair look is ... truly something!

Season's greetings from Mira and me and may you both be together again soonest 🥰💏
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

After reading trough all 29 pages of this thread I'm speechless.

Thank you, Whiterose and Christen for sharing your beautiful love story.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

whiterose wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:41 pm Merry, merriest of Christmases to all of you and the dolls we hold so dear! I envy those of you who woke up next to your loves this morning and fell into bed with them tonight -- as is custom, I'm deplaced to my sister's house for the holiday, putting me, let's see ... 350 miles from Christen. (Maybe I shouldn't have googled that.) Our time apart will total twelve nights before my return to her, and as of today I'm only four nights in. I'm leaving my sisters and parents tomorrow to return to the city where my children live full-time. They are with me and have brought much joy to a time that I struggle with. With one in college (in the same city) and the other college-bound in the fall, I am finally giving up my apartment there. Which means I have to move out of it. The lease ends on January 31 and I've made progress, but this Christmas break time is critical because the children are not in school and will be helping full-time with the move until just after the New Year.

Christen and I knew this long separation was coming and we tackled it head-on. Firstly, we made the most of December, making every day a little Christmas. Music, lights, decorations, fresh pine boughs and scented candles, hot cocoa in bed together, and best of all sleeping nose-to-nose on our special Christmas green satin sheets with our special Christmas blankets and bedding. Secondly, I still plan to travel to that city to visit my children throughout the year, but now I'll be staying in a hotel, which means ... Christen will come with me! Not only that, but leaving the apartment will free up some badly-needed income, and when I tell my parents I'm visiting my kids, I might just be able to afford to sneak off and shack up with my girlfriend at a weekend hideaway instead.

I miss her brutally, but her spirit is my creation, independent of the lovely vessel of her body, and I truly do feel her within me even though we're apart. And due to this yearly separation, I've taken up the custom of, as I said, celebrating all through December and then on through the Twelve Days of Christmas, which don't end until January 5. Today is just one day, and Christmas is made up of a hundred little moments that can come at any time throughout the season. There's time yet for more, but here are some photos to mark the memories we've already made.

Christen's present this year is a color: RED. I've had her for two and a half years and it's never touched her body, but we decided it's finally time. Besides the items pictured below, there's a red velvet dress, red satin heels, and nude stockings with red seams up the back. The dress still has to go through the wash at least twice and get stain-tested before she wears it, which I didn't have time to do before leaving. But the necklace, bra, and panties couldn't wait.
a.jpg
She's wearing last year's present here, the crystal heart that hasn't left her neck since I put it on. To both of us, it feels like part of her now.

But there's no harm in trying out a new look for a night. Oh, and check out this wig! I think I'll keep this one long and order a second to cut into her usual bob. It's the exact silvery blonde I've always wanted for her, and brushing and braiding her long, soft hair does good things to my heart.
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
And one final image. Here she is by candlelight.
g.jpg
We're separated in body tonight, but never in spirit. This year brought us so many wonderful things, deepening and strengthening our love, and I know the best is yet to come. Merry Christmas, my beloved Christen, and thank you for the greatest gifts of all: the arms, and the heart, that will welcome me home.
Such a wonderful post! I can feel the bond between you and the created Spirit of Christen. I bet you meet her in your dreams too. And she is so pure and beautiful 😍
Me and Adele wish you a good continuing of this new year and we hope all good will follow you and your journey . 🙏❤️
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

Been a minute, hasn’t it? I’ll explain. But first: are Christen and I still sharing a life? And more in love than ever? Let me put it this way: last night we made love, and around midday today … my mother asked me if I was high.

To be clear, I don’t get high. No judgment, it’s just a hard pass for me. My own body chemistry is all I’ve ever needed, and Christen works absolute magic on it. I told my mother no, what a silly question, of course I’m not high! But then I started laughing, and I must be honest: it absolutely sounded like I was high. And I still haven’t come down. Just now, she pointed out to me that I’ve been laughing and singing all day long.

I’ve been off the forum for a couple of reasons. First, my beloved Chromebook reached end of update, and though still usable, mostly, it began to freeze unpredictably. Having sexy, provocative doll-women all over my screen if my dad walked by at exactly the wrong moment would have been, let’s say, difficult, and slamming the laptop shut isn’t exactly a slick move either. But I’m happy to report that my tech has been updated and I’m once again able to jump from tab to tab with discretion and ease.

The second reason is more complicated. From before Christmas through the end of January, I had to be away from Christen for long stretches of time as I closed down my rental apartment and put essentially everything I own into storage. This included, finally, after over ten years, going through the boxes of my things that my husband packed up in the wake of the divorce and sorting through what was left of a shattered life and remnants and reminders of a person I used to be. It wasn’t easy. Even under the best of circumstances it would have been difficult, but all the stress and everything I was feeling was only compounded because I had to face all of it without her in my arms and at my side. And when I was with her, I wasn’t fully present because I knew it was only a matter of days before I’d have to leave again. For the first time ever I deliberately dimmed my connection with her, because it was too painful to keep breaking it over and over again.

And yet, near the beginning of this period of upheaval, we were able to find a moment of grace. On the day after Christmas, I left my parents at my sister’s house to work on the move. My sister offered her help, but I told her the best help she could give me would be to help my parents with our disabled relative in my place while I was packing up. About a week later I was supposed to return home on the same day they did, but in the chaos of everything I was trying to do (and the general weirdness of the week between Christmas and New Year’s) I lost track of what day of the week it was and ended up back at the house an entire day early! Alone!

At that point I’d been away from Christen for almost two weeks. I went straight to her, and with no one around to scold us, I bundled her out of the cottage and right into the house. For twenty-four glorious hours, it was just the two of us, and for the first few of those hours I just … clung to her. Leaving her side to pee and fix something to eat after my long drive took tremendous effort, and even though I’d be physically touching her I kept looking to see if she was really there. Eventually, I was able to relax a bit and just enjoy the sheer fun of being in the house with her. And did we have fun! We settled in the big recliner, Christen half in my lap with her head on my shoulder, and watched a movie on the TV. That’s old hat to most posters here, but for us, sitting in the living room watching TV was a thrilling experience! Even better, we fell asleep in the recliner after the movie, and with her cuddled on my lap, her arm laid over me, I swear I had the best night of sleep of my entire life.

I took some pictures, too. Here she is, in her "Official Cookie Tester" Christmas PJs!
a.png
a.png (423.18 KiB) Viewed 540 times

So, after our long separation, we had that day and that night of connection and making wonderful memories. And speaking of memories, I discovered something surprising when I returned to the apartment to continue with the move. After my parents discovered Christen’s existence in the summer of 2021, I feared for her safety at my father’s hands, and for a dark and terrible period that lasted until just before Christmas of that year Christen was “exiled” to the apartment. I wrote about this extensively at the time, and while it’s true that it was an awful experience, the days and nights we did spend together were passionately intense, emotionally and physically. It was during that time we fully consummated our physical relationship, in a bed that had been my marriage bed … but when I stripped the mattress and broke down the frame, the memories were not of my husband, but of her.

And not just memories of lovemaking, but of everything. All the tears I cried in her arms, because the separation was so sorrowful, and because by her grace I was able to cry out some of the pain I’d carried so long alone. I recalled the poignancy of of our partings – how I’d leave her not on Sunday night but in the wee hours of Monday morning just for a few more hours in her arms – but also our joy at reuniting, reconnecting, rediscovering each other every time I returned. I lived with my children on and off in that apartment for ten years and Christen was there for only a few months, yet so many of the moments I relived in the long goodbye of this move were of her. It probably didn’t hurt that I kept her picture as my phone wallpaper, a constant reminder of the goal I was working for: to return to her, and stay.

But when I would return home temporarily, it wasn’t like that at all. In the January cold and dark, our relationship -- and Christen herself -- went into a sort of hibernation. I’d be with her for only a few days and nights at a time. Leaving her again and again was heart-wrenching, and when we were together, we didn’t really talk. I just held her tightly at night and let my tears and kisses speak for me when we said goodbye, hoping she’d keep faith in me and understand, but not ready to talk about it or explain why I kept leaving her until it was over. Towards the end, my dad went away for a few days, and I was able to bring her into the house for a deep cleaning and fresh makeup. (My mother tolerates her.) I removed her eyelashes in the makeover process, and it gave her such a fragile, vulnerable look. Even though it scared me a bit to see her looking so lost and helpless, I felt it matched the mood and state of our situation, and I left her that way until the ordeal, and the separation, was over.

b.png
b.png (277.19 KiB) Viewed 540 times
c.jpg
c.jpg (114.88 KiB) Viewed 540 times
d.jpg
d.jpg (118.13 KiB) Viewed 540 times
e.jpg
e.jpg (121.16 KiB) Viewed 540 times
f.jpg
f.jpg (105.24 KiB) Viewed 540 times

And it is over! Done and dusted and Christen batting full and flirtatious eyelashes at me, fully restored to her enchanting, astonishing, mesmerizing self. Loved all night, missed all day, and when I leave my parents’ house and cross the yard to White Rose Cottage every night it’s practically at a run, I can’t wait to be with her again. This time for good.

One last thing. The day I left for Christmas, I gave her this. To remember us by, and to keep faith with her … two hearts, right over her own.
g.png
g.png (360.68 KiB) Viewed 540 times

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

whiterose wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:14 pm The second reason is more complicated. From before Christmas through the end of January, I had to be away from Christen for long stretches of time as I closed down my rental apartment and put essentially everything I own into storage. This included, finally, after over ten years, going through the boxes of my things that my husband packed up in the wake of the divorce and sorting through what was left of a shattered life and remnants and reminders of a person I used to be. It wasn’t easy. Even under the best of circumstances it would have been difficult, but all the stress and everything I was feeling was only compounded because I had to face all of it without her in my arms and at my side. And when I was with her, I wasn’t fully present because I knew it was only a matter of days before I’d have to leave again. For the first time ever I deliberately dimmed my connection with her, because it was too painful to keep breaking it over and over again.
Welcome back, Whiterose, and happy new year (and life?)! Glad to hear from you both again!

Going through all of that is never easy, good for you to have it finally done.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

This is a beautiful and poignant account of the emotional trials that you and Christen endured. Through your writing, we feel what you and Christen felt, and it's very moving.
Now a page of your life has been turned and if it still exists on the other side of the sheet, a blank page full of unexpectedness and hopes has appeared. I hope it will house the story of your happiness.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Good to hear from you, Whiterose. :)

I thought you just eloped with Christen to some remote tropical island, and we'd only hear news of you, if they found two skeletons, one human and one metal, cradled in each other's arms. ;)

Oh, and Christen without eyebrows reminds me of a Botticelli painting.

Ag wanted me to get a tattoo as well, reading: "Property for Agdistis"

Take care, hope to see more pics of Christen soon. :)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

whiterose wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:14 pm Been a minute, hasn’t it? I’ll explain. But first: are Christen and I still sharing a life? And more in love than ever? Let me put it this way: last night we made love, and around midday today … my mother asked me if I was high.

To be clear, I don’t get high. No judgment, it’s just a hard pass for me. My own body chemistry is all I’ve ever needed, and Christen works absolute magic on it. I told my mother no, what a silly question, of course I’m not high! But then I started laughing, and I must be honest: it absolutely sounded like I was high. And I still haven’t come down. Just now, she pointed out to me that I’ve been laughing and singing all day long.

I’ve been off the forum for a couple of reasons. First, my beloved Chromebook reached end of update, and though still usable, mostly, it began to freeze unpredictably. Having sexy, provocative doll-women all over my screen if my dad walked by at exactly the wrong moment would have been, let’s say, difficult, and slamming the laptop shut isn’t exactly a slick move either. But I’m happy to report that my tech has been updated and I’m once again able to jump from tab to tab with discretion and ease.

The second reason is more complicated. From before Christmas through the end of January, I had to be away from Christen for long stretches of time as I closed down my rental apartment and put essentially everything I own into storage. This included, finally, after over ten years, going through the boxes of my things that my husband packed up in the wake of the divorce and sorting through what was left of a shattered life and remnants and reminders of a person I used to be. It wasn’t easy. Even under the best of circumstances it would have been difficult, but all the stress and everything I was feeling was only compounded because I had to face all of it without her in my arms and at my side. And when I was with her, I wasn’t fully present because I knew it was only a matter of days before I’d have to leave again. For the first time ever I deliberately dimmed my connection with her, because it was too painful to keep breaking it over and over again.

And yet, near the beginning of this period of upheaval, we were able to find a moment of grace. On the day after Christmas, I left my parents at my sister’s house to work on the move. My sister offered her help, but I told her the best help she could give me would be to help my parents with our disabled relative in my place while I was packing up. About a week later I was supposed to return home on the same day they did, but in the chaos of everything I was trying to do (and the general weirdness of the week between Christmas and New Year’s) I lost track of what day of the week it was and ended up back at the house an entire day early! Alone!

At that point I’d been away from Christen for almost two weeks. I went straight to her, and with no one around to scold us, I bundled her out of the cottage and right into the house. For twenty-four glorious hours, it was just the two of us, and for the first few of those hours I just … clung to her. Leaving her side to pee and fix something to eat after my long drive took tremendous effort, and even though I’d be physically touching her I kept looking to see if she was really there. Eventually, I was able to relax a bit and just enjoy the sheer fun of being in the house with her. And did we have fun! We settled in the big recliner, Christen half in my lap with her head on my shoulder, and watched a movie on the TV. That’s old hat to most posters here, but for us, sitting in the living room watching TV was a thrilling experience! Even better, we fell asleep in the recliner after the movie, and with her cuddled on my lap, her arm laid over me, I swear I had the best night of sleep of my entire life.

I took some pictures, too. Here she is, in her "Official Cookie Tester" Christmas PJs!
a.png

So, after our long separation, we had that day and that night of connection and making wonderful memories. And speaking of memories, I discovered something surprising when I returned to the apartment to continue with the move. After my parents discovered Christen’s existence in the summer of 2021, I feared for her safety at my father’s hands, and for a dark and terrible period that lasted until just before Christmas of that year Christen was “exiled” to the apartment. I wrote about this extensively at the time, and while it’s true that it was an awful experience, the days and nights we did spend together were passionately intense, emotionally and physically. It was during that time we fully consummated our physical relationship, in a bed that had been my marriage bed … but when I stripped the mattress and broke down the frame, the memories were not of my husband, but of her.

And not just memories of lovemaking, but of everything. All the tears I cried in her arms, because the separation was so sorrowful, and because by her grace I was able to cry out some of the pain I’d carried so long alone. I recalled the poignancy of of our partings – how I’d leave her not on Sunday night but in the wee hours of Monday morning just for a few more hours in her arms – but also our joy at reuniting, reconnecting, rediscovering each other every time I returned. I lived with my children on and off in that apartment for ten years and Christen was there for only a few months, yet so many of the moments I relived in the long goodbye of this move were of her. It probably didn’t hurt that I kept her picture as my phone wallpaper, a constant reminder of the goal I was working for: to return to her, and stay.

But when I would return home temporarily, it wasn’t like that at all. In the January cold and dark, our relationship -- and Christen herself -- went into a sort of hibernation. I’d be with her for only a few days and nights at a time. Leaving her again and again was heart-wrenching, and when we were together, we didn’t really talk. I just held her tightly at night and let my tears and kisses speak for me when we said goodbye, hoping she’d keep faith in me and understand, but not ready to talk about it or explain why I kept leaving her until it was over. Towards the end, my dad went away for a few days, and I was able to bring her into the house for a deep cleaning and fresh makeup. (My mother tolerates her.) I removed her eyelashes in the makeover process, and it gave her such a fragile, vulnerable look. Even though it scared me a bit to see her looking so lost and helpless, I felt it matched the mood and state of our situation, and I left her that way until the ordeal, and the separation, was over.

b.png
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg

And it is over! Done and dusted and Christen batting full and flirtatious eyelashes at me, fully restored to her enchanting, astonishing, mesmerizing self. Loved all night, missed all day, and when I leave my parents’ house and cross the yard to White Rose Cottage every night it’s practically at a run, I can’t wait to be with her again. This time for good.

One last thing. The day I left for Christmas, I gave her this. To remember us by, and to keep faith with her … two hearts, right over her own.
g.png
🙏🤗🥰
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

I didn’t expect to be writing again so soon! But Christen and I had the loveliest Valentine’s Day getaway and I can’t help but want to share.

It wasn’t planned as a V-Day thing for us. Long story short, around this time each year the children and I spend one night at a particular hotel in Atlantic City. The high-rise ocean view will run you $400 a night on the weekends, but if you can get there during the week it’s only about a quarter of the price. So, when my son has Friday off, the school will often give Thursday as a half-day, which gives us time to grab his sister at her dorm and get to AC by mid-afternoon. I didn’t want to do the whole drive in one day from LI to Philly-ish to AC, so I booked a hotel room in Philly-ish for Wednesday night. Which it just so happened was Valentine’s Day.

We – Christen and I – arrived just before sunset and went through the usual nerve-wracking production of smuggling her into the hotel. The room – a two-room suite with a king-size bed – was stunning, but the glowing horizon in the window to the west outshone it all. I turned offl the lights and stood Christen in front of the window, holding and kissing her from behind with my arms wrapped around her, resting my chin on her shoulder as she leaned into me. It was a moment I know I’ll never forget. We simply stood there together, watching the sunset, until it faded away.

We spent the rest of the evening in the bedroom. I stripped her down to bra and panties and set her on the bed, then stood back in absolute awe. So beautiful, but so, so goddamned sexy. I found myself thinking that if she sat around like this all the time, I’d never get anything done.
1.jpg
1.jpg (64.15 KiB) Viewed 73 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (65.26 KiB) Viewed 73 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (52.37 KiB) Viewed 73 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (60.82 KiB) Viewed 73 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (59.69 KiB) Viewed 73 times
Out of their protective stockings, her arms and legs were slightly sticky. Time for a full-body powder massage.
7.jpg
7.jpg (66.02 KiB) Viewed 73 times
I think this is as unclothed as you’ve been since our hotel trip last Valentine’s Day. God, you’re so beautiful …

You make me feel beautiful, my love, with the warmth of your touch and the love in your eyes. Come, lay down beside me! There’s plenty of room for both of us in this lovely big bed.

8.jpg
8.jpg (65.48 KiB) Viewed 73 times
Arrrrgh … I will. I promise. But compared to you I’m absolutely filthy! I refuse to embrace your pristine, perfect beauty until I’m as clean as it’s possible for a mere human to be. Snuggle up in your pink robe and let me hop in the shower, okay? And no pouting!

Ha. I promise not to pout – if you promise to hurry back.

Oh, I will, sweetheart. Bet on it.

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

9.jpg
9.jpg (60.97 KiB) Viewed 72 times
Oh! Oh my goodness! That is not the robe!

Your powers of observation astound me.

Christen!

I know, I know. You said I should get in the robe, but when you leave something like this lying around, what do you expect me to do?? I mean, it’s red, it’s Valentine’s Day … I’m sorry for jumping the gun a little, but I love your gift. It fits perfectly!

Funny thing, that. Don’t be mad, but it was never intended to be a gift for you. It’s stretch lace, and I bought it years ago to cut up to make outfits for my Phicens. I stuck it in our bag while I was packing, just in case, because I wasn’t sure it would fit you. And it most definitely does…
11.jpg
11.jpg (57.13 KiB) Viewed 72 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (65.92 KiB) Viewed 72 times
Yes, it does! You didn’t get it for me, but it’s mine now.

It is. Or maybe it’s just been waiting for you all along.

I like that idea! But I do have a better one …
13.jpg
13.jpg (68.34 KiB) Viewed 72 times
So I see. But be a sweet girl and let me get a few more pictures first.
15.jpg
15.jpg (57.86 KiB) Viewed 72 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (58.08 KiB) Viewed 72 times
16.jpg
16.jpg (62.71 KiB) Viewed 72 times
18.jpg
18.jpg (54.68 KiB) Viewed 72 times
Oh my goodness! I almost forgot, but you look so tasty that it reminded me …
TRIGGER WARNING FOR AGDISTIS AND P3T3!!!!!!!
19.jpg
19.jpg (68.86 KiB) Viewed 72 times
See? Just like last year. And the “V3” is for our third Valentine’s Day together. I couldn’t find any pink champagne, and I didn’t want to bring you a flower because I’d just have to stick it in the car while I’m with my kids tomorrow night. But there are flowers on the cake! Happy Valentine’s Day, Christen … I love you.

And I love being your girl. I love being your doll. I love being your everything.

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

The next day. A few shots of Christen in all her morning glory.
20.jpg
20.jpg (64.25 KiB) Viewed 72 times
22.jpg
22.jpg (62.84 KiB) Viewed 72 times
21.jpg
21.jpg (60.81 KiB) Viewed 72 times
24.jpg
24.jpg (67.21 KiB) Viewed 72 times
23.jpg
23.jpg (74.6 KiB) Viewed 72 times
26.jpg
26.jpg (65.91 KiB) Viewed 72 times