https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My photography experiments

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Silicone Jam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My photography experiments

Post by Silicone Jam »

Thanks! And very nice lens you have :)

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

WOW WOW WOW....awesome shots!!

Just brilliant!!!

banditman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by banditman »

Those tin foil background shots are great, you are doing such a lot with such a little and your doll is a real beauty. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

Wow! nice photo shoot. What a fantastic job. I like the dark light photos.

Silicone Jam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Silicone Jam »

Many thanks! Glad you liked it, guys :)

Next experiment was full of light. I used one light setup: one speedlite with matte ball-like diffusor. Works fine but for cases like that regular softbox is better.
11.jpg
11.jpg (166.22 KiB) Viewed 744 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (289.5 KiB) Viewed 744 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (182.48 KiB) Viewed 744 times

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Awesome photos! I am just learning about photography on my own-which is quite slow as I don't have alot of free time-so this is great! I also want to take good photos of my dolls. Welcome to the forum :D
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

banditman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by banditman »

Not sure how they have done it but when you move her joints she still looks natural, all the muscles seem to stretch and flex right. I can see biceps, triceps, deltoids, glutes the lot and they all look right whatever her position. Wish the same could be said for a lot of other dolls. Love the poses and the soft light.

funke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meine Fotografieexperimente

Post by funke »

The photos are beautifully done. :thumbs_up:
A dream to look at these :lol:
Kind regards funke

click here for my dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6#p1690816
Stories of the Babsi viewtopic.php?f=113&t=128551
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Molly is very pretty! Like everyone else, I'm loving your photos.

Also, thanks for showing what photography lights you are using. I've just started using photography lights. I'm still on the newbie end of the lighting learning curve, so it's cool to see how a pro does things! :thumbs_up:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Beautiful photos and i appreciate the technical tips.

Misty38UCI
Doll
Doll

Post by Misty38UCI »

This is amazing work. The feel of the images is lifelike. Can't wait to see more.

Silicone Jam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Silicone Jam »

ShadowCat wrote:Awesome photos! I am just learning about photography on my own-which is quite slow as I don't have alot of free time-so this is great! I also want to take good photos of my dolls. Welcome to the forum :D
hwa6cpxr wrote:Molly is very pretty! Like everyone else, I'm loving your photos.

Also, thanks for showing what photography lights you are using. I've just started using photography lights. I'm still on the newbie end of the lighting learning curve, so it's cool to see how a pro does things! :thumbs_up:
Thanks :) For photography education I'd recommend watch learning videos from Karl Taylor on Youtube. He really knows the stuff and tells useful things.
banditman wrote:Not sure how they have done it but when you move her joints she still looks natural, all the muscles seem to stretch and flex right. I can see biceps, triceps, deltoids, glutes the lot and they all look right whatever her position. Wish the same could be said for a lot of other dolls. Love the poses and the soft light.
Oh yeah, I like phicen body sculpts too. They're look beautiful and pretty realistic.
funke wrote:The photos are beautifully done. :thumbs_up:
A dream to look at these :lol:
Studio wrote:Beautiful photos and i appreciate the technical tips.
Misty38UCI wrote:This is amazing work. The feel of the images is lifelike. Can't wait to see more.
Thanks! :)

This time some dark latex mood! :D
Here is 2 lights setup: one speedlite with red gel and simple diffusor, another speedlite with cone-shaped lighting modifier (snoot) made of backing foil. Also I used small air humidifier for smoke effects. I'd recommend use e-cigarettes (vapes or whatever is it... I don't smoke so don't know names of these) for nice and rich smoke effect. In 1/6 scale it looks similar like smoke machine from real studio.
14.jpg
14.jpg (167.31 KiB) Viewed 634 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (139.76 KiB) Viewed 634 times
16.jpg
16.jpg (145.26 KiB) Viewed 634 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (145.03 KiB) Viewed 634 times
Oh and about that bodysuit... I washed it few times with all black clothes and thought that's fine. Later next day, I dressed Molly in it and took pictures for hour or so. After finishing photoshoot I was surprised how fast that damn bodysuit stained her skin. It's not like I didn't know about staining but I thought it shouldn't happen, because I washed it enough times. I was wrong... and this bodysuit left bold stains everywhere it has contact with skin, even on hands! I had spare body anyway so didn't got mad about that. Stains faded out completely after month or so. So here I got a question: does bigger size silicone dolls have this "feature"? Could they make stains fade as phicens do?

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Great job looks professional, and realistic
Maybe you could ask Borat for advice on suitable models? Nah your doll is much more obliging and prettier
Best wishes

banditman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by banditman »

Those first 2 images, phwoar! 8O I've been a very bad boy lately, can you send her to give me the punishment I deserve. :razz:

Silicone Jam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Silicone Jam »

Thanks, teddykan1 :)
banditman wrote:Those first 2 images, phwoar! 8O I've been a very bad boy lately, can you send her to give me the punishment I deserve. :razz:
Hahaha, alright :lol:

Someone hits the door
FBI MOLLY, OPEN UP

INFORMATIONS