betterlovedoll.com

Archiving The Doll Matrix

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Archiving The Doll Matrix

Post by raysmod »

Even if the Doll Matrix is shut, and no longer updated; it would be well worth archiving, as it is a shame to lose all that information. Just a suggestion.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Archiving The Doll Matrix

Post by Nescio50 »

It will be archived, but this archive won't be publicly available.

We don't know if we will revive the Matrix some time in future.

It has become difficult to maintain the Matrix, to keep up with all new dolls and doll heads on the market. This was so much different when the Matrix was started.

And also there is the issue of child-like dolls. Dolls that nowadays are troublesome. This has to be solved if we want to revive the Matrix.

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Nescio50, Thanks for your response.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Nescio50 wrote:It will be archived, but this archive won't be publicly available.
This is good to know. I'd hate to think all those records would be tossed out.

INFORMATIONS