realsexdoll.com

Retro inflatable doll orgy

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Retro inflatable doll orgy

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

So I found some retro dolls on eBay...3 in total, most of not all are hard to come by!

Now don’t get me wrong these dolls were around 20 years ago when inflatable dolls were still in there infancy. Dolls have come on beyond recognition and inflatable dolls are pretty much extinct apart from the novelty market and of course higher end dolls. For me I have had a few higher end dolls over the years but my continued loyalty has been to the lower/value end. I fully appreciate that for most people I am a minority as I see from the posts on here super high end dolls and even custom dolls rein king. One day I intend to get a love and vibes doll as they look amazing.

Anyway I’d imagine for members on here 40 years plus your doll adventure would have started with these type of dolls...I know for me they did when I was at the young age of 18 getting a miss world doll from a catalogue! For me this first experience was amazing and paved the way for 20 years of inflatable doll indulgence!!!! So when I saw these 3 on eBay I couldn’t resist a trip down memory lane!!!!

All 3 are the classic doll face that I personally love but has been the image of the stereotype type blow up doll up to today. These dolls are thick vinyl then I remember and I the hard plastic tits are still horrible. However I enjoyed all 3 of them this morning and it was an exciting trip down memory lane!!
Attachments
640F6AC5-5D41-4CCC-BDC3-F20DDC3DE8F8.jpeg
640F6AC5-5D41-4CCC-BDC3-F20DDC3DE8F8.jpeg (3.37 MiB) Viewed 3577 times
EC066EFE-1E16-402E-BE26-7E13276FCFBA.jpeg
EC066EFE-1E16-402E-BE26-7E13276FCFBA.jpeg (4.53 MiB) Viewed 3577 times

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Retro inflatable doll orgy

Post by Olwyn »

What a nice finding. Have had all of them and I have fond memories of lots of fun with all three dolls. Please more pictures! Thanks in advance...

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super job “if82” :thumbs_up:

Totally adore these value inflata babes :angel:

Having these exact types, from Deutschland via Orion imports & others, I can say these are real fun inflata babes

Only issue is unlike the NMC/ NANMA versions; these air babes seams are a wee bit weaker - and care must be taken with these types in regards to over inflation & use as they will pop easily

However repairs on these are relatively easy as long as seam failure is not massive

Best of luck with them IF82, all 3 are sexy & fun to use

Stay inflated

ste03
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ste03 »

I have fucked them sort of dolls years ago.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

ste03 wrote:I have fucked them sort of dolls years ago.
Good fun arnt they ?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Not all, of course are wonderful, but I must say the overall value line air babes are among my favorites, when it cum's to a pure sex toy

They inflate easy, many are super soft, and the feel when having at them is the best

I know for some it's the ultra realistic or none, but honestly many of those are not that great when it cum's to getting it on, they can be tight, course, or just terrible

But the value line Beggs to be played with; they simply can't wait to be inflated and pressed into service :mrgreen:

Great stuff IF82

Stay inflated

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

What manufacturer names do these dolls have, I recognise one of them.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Joe 90 - Try the orion.de web site as they may still have some - maybe :?: as they recently re-tooled these very same air dolls and not for the better

I got mine thru the Amazon.uk - web site, but with Amazons "2020" stance on very evil inflatable sex toys - they are no longer available :!:

The standing one on the left is "Pamela"
Standing to the right is "Bridgette"
The sitting has a French name that escapes me :arrow:

Why can't manufacturers, improve on - not change the whole damned thing all the time - as it's always to the worst :roll:
I say this as the above air dolls while not quality made, where much fun - heck if the people making those dolls just set about to make a better quality version - they would still be selling them
Oh the best of the above bunch/ lot was "Sexy Gretel" - I guess member IF82 didn't get her - she was 173CM tall - but of the same material - she was re-tooled to 145CM and is no better then her replacement inflata sisters

Stay inflated
Attachments
Sexy Gretel 01 - Copy.jpg
Sexy Gretel 01 - Copy.jpg (191.29 KiB) Viewed 2270 times

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Inflatablefun82 wrote:So I found some retro dolls on eBay...3 in total, most of not all are hard to come by!

Now don’t get me wrong these dolls were around 20 years ago when inflatable dolls were still in there infancy. Dolls have come on beyond recognition and inflatable dolls are pretty much extinct apart from the novelty market and of course higher end dolls. For me I have had a few higher end dolls over the years but my continued loyalty has been to the lower/value end. I fully appreciate that for most people I am a minority as I see from the posts on here super high end dolls and even custom dolls rein king. One day I intend to get a love and vibes doll as they look amazing.

Anyway I’d imagine for members on here 40 years plus your doll adventure would have started with these type of dolls...I know for me they did when I was at the young age of 18 getting a miss world doll from a catalogue! For me this first experience was amazing and paved the way for 20 years of inflatable doll indulgence!!!! So when I saw these 3 on eBay I couldn’t resist a trip down memory lane!!!!

All 3 are the classic doll face that I personally love but has been the image of the stereotype type blow up doll up to today. These dolls are thick vinyl then I remember and I the hard plastic tits are still horrible. However I enjoyed all 3 of them this morning and it was an exciting trip down memory lane!!

Truth! :thumbs_up:

These pictures documenting a history at high level, great archive material for writing and making a "Doll History Books"

Thanks a lot!!
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Olwyn wrote:What a nice finding. Have had all of them and I have fond memories of lots of fun with all three dolls. Please more pictures! Thanks in advance...
I agree "Olwyn" completely with your post!

All what you say here, we can see from your Avatar picture right now!
One of the best Avatars at TDF i ever seen....
Attachments
TDF Avatar Winner, 01.jpg
TDF Avatar Winner, 01.jpg (345.36 KiB) Viewed 2222 times

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

@Kimmy Lovecok - Thank you for your kind words... She was one of my favourite dolls long ago... Good quality, made to last many sessions... I had her quite long time...

Here she is with her friend, inflated and ready for some fun 8)
Attachments
ps1_133.jpg
ps1_133.jpg (154.4 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
ps1_126.jpg
ps1_126.jpg (189.53 KiB) Viewed 2165 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff - Olwyn - :thumbs_up:

Those are some of my favorite inflata babes - they were great - so sad today's offerings are nowhere near as great as those inflata lassies of yore

Stay inflated

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Olwyn wrote:@Kimmy Lovecok - Thank you for your kind words... She was one of my favourite dolls long ago... Good quality, made to last many sessions... I had her quite long time...

Here she is with her friend, inflated and ready for some fun 8)
I would love to hear something more about her: name, size, orientation year, anything you maybe want to write sometime.....

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

Kimmi Lovecok wrote: I would love to hear something more about her: name, size, orientation year, anything you maybe want to write sometime.....
From what I remember she was a Miss Wonderful doll. I don't know the manufacturer but I guess she was made by Conbo or Tak Shing. I bought her around 1997 and she lasted about 1 to 1,5 year. She was easy to inflate with a foot pump. I used her quite often and her good thick vinyl and quality seams made her a perfect partner for some more rough play sessions. Her mouth was also really good - perfect in size and made of, as I remembers it, latex...

Would love to see more pictures and stories about your retro air-babes.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Olwyn wrote:
Kimmi Lovecok wrote: I would love to hear something more about her: name, size, orientation year, anything you maybe want to write sometime.....
From what I remember she was a Miss Wonderful doll. I don't know the manufacturer but I guess she was made by Conbo or Tak Shing. I bought her around 1997 and she lasted about 1 to 1,5 year. She was easy to inflate with a foot pump. I used her quite often and her good thick vinyl and quality seams made her a perfect partner for some more rough play sessions. Her mouth was also really good - perfect in size and made of, as I remembers it, latex...

Would love to see more pictures and stories about your retro air-babes.

Here the one my quick stories.... :D

Here is one true story. I, like all other teenagers, high school students from those ancient times,
we are all was in love, with one & the same girl from school, & also, with one sexy teacher in high heels....

One of my friends bought some cheap erotic magazine,
& then, i saw this Girl from your Avatar for the first time. :thumbs_up:
Then i felt that she attracted me much more than all the other real girls,
& even more of the most beautiful girls in school,
& even more of that one sexy teacher in high heels..
All Girls just dont haved any chance against That Doll Girl!

I never had a chance to somehow come across that doll,
but shes it has been present in most of my fantasies for years.
I wouldd like to see her.

Now in the time of TPE/Silicone girls, they are a real rarity....
I think it would be interesting to use her face for a new model of Retro Realistic Viniyl Series:
"High End" Vinyl Girl with realistic hands and feet, to have exacly the same her head but all of them in different body positions.

I like, for example, the body position of a "VividRaw's - Spread Eagle Starlet" Girl,
& i think if i could reunite her two on my own wishes, in one top girl,
- then i will have enlighted fantasy experience to feel one of the most powerful pleasures i have never had before! :D 0X

KL

INFORMATIONS