sexyrealsexdolls.com

May 2021 CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

May 2021 CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Here's the May 2021 issue of CoverDoll 8)

Click image to go to CoverDoll.

May 2021 Issue: This month’s featured CoverDoll is Lorrie, a party girl, she's ready to rock! She is Masai's YL Doll.
Also... Fryevia as our monthly featured photographer introducing Lillian, and new photos by Nescio50, Fred01, LoneRanger and Masai. We have Tasha's Lifestyle Talk, we have Mishka's Studio, a vlog by Mr. Franz and Amy's fashion by Jimpink. We have Posters and V-Babes by Kharn, B-Man Comics, and a great movie review by Dollyforme - "Freaky". There is Doll Revolution by VSP, and there's an interview by Tasha Marie, and star reporter Scoonimdoll Stellai is about to push the button. Still don't forget to download the Calendar Doll.

CoverDoll Gallery (22,000+ high quality doll photos and posters) | CoverDoll Forum

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: May 2021 CoverDoll

Post by Masai »

Dear CoverDoll E-Zine....

Lorrie and I are very honored and proud to be part of the CoverDoll family. The new cover with Lorrie on it is really meaningful to me, I am so proud of this accomplishment. It also feels good for Lorrie to be on the cover and host my blogs at the same time...do the damn thing girl, you all that. :razz:

Anyway, I feel good about myself and Lorrie's showing in the Month of May, thank you CoverDoll for showing me love. :thumbs_up: :D :glou:

Sincerely Masai
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hey Lorrie and Masai, we are honoured to have you contributing to CoverDoll 8)

:glou:

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Nescio50 wrote:Hey Lorrie and Masai, we are honoured to have you contributing to CoverDoll 8)

:glou:
Thank you kindly. :thumbs_up:
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Thanks again Masai! Lorrie looks fantastic on the Cover.

Thank you Fryevia! Beautiful photography of Lillian. Hope to see her on the Cover in the near future.

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Swan wrote:Thanks again Masai! Lorrie looks fantastic on the Cover.

Thank you Fryevia! Beautiful photography of Lillian. Hope to see her on the Cover in the near future.
You're welcome Swan,

and thanks for the kudos, Much appreciation. :glou:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

UPDATE: We've added Dollyforme's movie review for May, "Demon Slayer", see https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3295

And there's the new episode of The Living Dolls, "Through the Looking Glass", see https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3296

INFORMATIONS