www.6yedollglobal.com/

New 6YE 159cm Jcup and 165cm Ncup on the way to Holland

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New 6YE 159cm Jcup and 165cm Ncup on the way to Holland

Post by Siliconeman »

I like your style André

I love to photograph my girls in every possible positions. For that reason I would like them to be anatomically correct. And if they have bad LHP, I will modify their crotch to have correct LHP. Next in line for modification is YL158. I love big girls, but I also have skinny and medium sized dolls. Big girls are fun, but clothing options are more limited than with more normal sized bodies.

Please post some images of your big girls! We would appreciate that very much! And if you have time please pop in to TDF chat sometimes.

Cheers!

Sili

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

Siliconeman wrote:I like your style André

I love to photograph my girls in every possible positions. For that reason I would like them to be anatomically correct. And if they have bad LHP, I will modify their crotch to have correct LHP. Next in line for modification is YL158. I love big girls, but I also have skinny and medium sized dolls. Big girls are fun, but clothing options are more limited than with more normal sized bodies.

Please post some images of your big girls! We would appreciate that very much! And if you have time please pop in to TDF chat sometimes.

Cheers!

Sili
Hey Sili,

There is the basic difference between you and me. My main reason for having these dolls is to have any sex I want because I am horny. If the looks of the doll can turn me on, and the big, curvy and sexy ones do, I don't have to use the blue pill to perform, so that is a win-win. I am basically too lazy to wrestle these dolls in all kind of poses, dress, undress and make a bunch of pictures. You seem to me more focussed on photographing your dolls then just for sex, although I know you use them also for sex. I am impressed about the pictures you show us and that is not just because the dolls are great, it is also about the way you present them. I am even more impressed about the modifications/upgrades you perform on the mediocre LHP of your dolls. After I have read your toppic, I have bought me athe soldering iron you showed us from Aliexpress. I want to modify some girls myself and see what is possible.

Good news, today the ladies have arrived. The box of the 165N was a bit battered, but I could feel inside and I could touch and squeeze a very big, very soft breast. Everything seems fine. I don't have time right now to unbox and inspect the ladies. That will probably happen this weekend or next week. As soon as I have done this I will show some pictures, but don't hold your breath for too long.

I am too busy now to pop in on the TDF chat, but I will show up sometime later. First I will enjoy the new ladies....

:glou:

André

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Oh my god ! You have the legendary 165N ! Please post some pictures of her ! (preferably in doggy position)

Cheers!

Sili

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

Siliconeman wrote:Oh my god ! You have the legendary 165N ! Please post some pictures of her ! (preferably in doggy position)

Cheers!

Sili
Hey,

Pay attention Sili, because the third picture I posted is her LHP and maybe the anus is where it should be, but the vagina is way too much towards the belly. But as you know, I care more for the backdoor in doggie, so that will be fine for me I think. It is just such a stunning body to drool over, so I have to see it in the flesh with gel breasts ofcourse. Bytheway, did you know Jarliet had and still has a copy of the 165N? I just found out I had this battered old big, curvy, spend doll in my pile and it seems this is the Jarliet version/copy. Maybe you have seen this picture on the net. This one has also the bad LHP, but I was very fresh at love dolls, so what did I know..... :haha4:

I get a bit sidetracked now, but as we (or I) speak, I am having a break from making space to unbox the ladies, 159J first and later the 165N. I am going to post pictures, but not doggiestyle yet. I think I am going to wait with the doggiestyle puctures to reveal when the 161J and the HR164 have arrived. That way I can offer an overview of the ladies and because you are a bit anal about the LHP, I suggest you judge them and give scores so everybody knows which one to buy and which one to avoid..... :haha4:

So enough silly talk for now, of to the ladies, because I hear knocking sounds from the boxes...... :haha4: :haha4:

André
Attachments
H67b1d1fb2ef944a39a491c8c71f09958C.jpg
H67b1d1fb2ef944a39a491c8c71f09958C.jpg (509.77 KiB) Viewed 1315 times

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

Hey,

I came down from the bedroom having a break and a drink. I have the first doll, the 6YE 159J unboxed and made the first picture and video of her and her amazing gel breasts to keep you all awake at night....... :haha4:
As you all can notice, she is still a bit shy, but that will change in time.

In a few minutes I am going to try to unbox the 6YE 165N. I assume that will be a bit more exhausting then the first one...... Don't hold your breath..... :haha4:

André
Attachments
20210520_231939.mp4
(30.58 MiB) Downloaded 888 times
20210520_231912.jpg
20210520_231912.jpg (3.53 MiB) Viewed 1306 times

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Andre, your posts have been great! I’m sure like me there’s tons waiting to see comparisons... I’m waring over the 6ye n cup and HR 164 myself. So far all your content and videos have been very helpful! Your one lucky man, can’t wait to see the N cup next to the HR! I get you be busy but please keep us posted! Yes doggy pics would be great.

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

mcidcbcmd wrote:Andre, your posts have been great! I’m sure like me there’s tons waiting to see comparisons... I’m waring over the 6ye n cup and HR 164 myself. So far all your content and videos have been very helpful! Your one lucky man, can’t wait to see the N cup next to the HR! I get you be busy but please keep us posted! Yes doggy pics would be great.
Thank you mcidcbcmd,

When I joined this forum, I got a lot of my questions answered by everyone who was sharing his/hers experience and showing their collections so anybody can see in real world comparison what some species look like, what are hidden gems and which ones you better should avoid. So it seems only fair to pay back everyone who is voluntarily sharing all their information and we are all better for it. It seems that the majority here are nice people and as a bonus I get to teas some people occasionally, so what is not to like....... :haha4: I think the arrival of the 161J and HR164 will be in 1 1/2-2 month, so I would not hold your breath..... :haha4:

I am a bit rested now and ready to wrestle with the 165N doll to get her upstairs now.

André

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

Hey,

I am downstairs again for a drink and catch my breath. That was a bit of a struggle with the 165N doll. She almost escaped me when I tried to sling her over my head and carry her upstairs. Just when I put my head between her legs to lift her with her body and breast resting on my back and the legs and feet pointing the way to go. Suddenly one knee started to bend on me. Phew, close call. As you can see from the picture and the video, she has amazing big, soft and easely sqeezable tits. An what a stunning big, curvy body and ass ( I have seen it, you all have to imagine for now).... :haha4: She isn't as shy as her sister as you can see in the last picture showing them side by side. She still avoids me to come too close.... :haha4:

That's it for now folks, I am a bit spend and I have not had any sex....... :haha4: Enjoy the pictures and video.

André
Attachments
20210521_011028.jpg
20210521_011028.jpg (3.29 MiB) Viewed 1273 times
20210521_011041.mp4
(40.33 MiB) Downloaded 862 times
20210521_011128.jpg
20210521_011128.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 1273 times

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

The videos are great.. what heads did you pick for your ladies, HR included?

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

mcidcbcmd wrote:The videos are great.. what heads did you pick for your ladies, HR included?
Thanks mcidcbcmd,

6ye 159J doll ---> head N65
6ye 161J doll ---> head N95
6ye 165N doll ---> head N40
HR164 doll ---> head 27

André

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

Hey all,

A little teaser in between. I decided to compare the old Jarliet doll I still have and the new 165N doll side by side, so here you have em. To be honest, both look fine to me, but breasts of the 165N are bigger and much softer and real because of the gel.

André
Attachments
20210527_213150.jpg
20210527_213150.jpg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 1145 times

ShotInTheDark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ShotInTheDark »

veurm004 wrote:Hey Sili,

Have I mentioned yet that I also have a WM 173H, a AF 165M and a AF 170N with all options like evo skeleton, shrugging shoulders, standing feet and gel breasts amongst others others to expand my collection? :haha4:

When the dolls arrive I will have me some playtime. If there is time left, I will try to show of my new dolls in my collection. I realize that I need to show you all my collected dolls in the future, but first the new ones.

André
OMG you are one lucky man! I'd never leave the house again... I love the HR's you've just bought as well as the 6YE's (especially the 165N). You're telling me you have an AF 165M too?!? Can you please post some pics of her? Because that's a doll I love too, and really on the fence about, only issue is I don't think the LHP is as good as the HR or the 6YE 165N (the new upgraded version). And to me vaginal LHP is very important.

Thanks

ShotInTheDark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ShotInTheDark »

veurm004 wrote:Hey all,

A little teaser in between. I decided to compare the old Jarliet doll I still have and the new 165N doll side by side, so here you have em. To be honest, both look fine to me, but breasts of the 165N are bigger and much softer and real because of the gel.

André

Do you know if Jarliet is still making that doll? I didn't realize they made one that is more or less a copy of the 6YE 165N. I don't see anything like that on their website.

Thanks!

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

ShotInTheDark wrote:
veurm004 wrote:Hey all,

André

Do you know if Jarliet is still making that doll? I didn't realize they made one that is more or less a copy of the 6YE 165N. I don't see anything like that on their website.

Thanks!
Hey ShotInTheDark,

They don't show them on the website, but here is a link to the Alibaba webpage of Jarliet. Be warned, very bad LHP!!! I have an overview of dolls Jarliet send me, but it is too big to post here. Maybe I can share with PM.

https://dutch.alibaba.com/product-detai ... 2298euLmn2

André

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

Hey all,

It seems after all I have another 6YE family member in my collection, the pregnant 138L I forgot about, but I reunited her with her sisters. It is a basic doll, except for standing feet, just massive (hard compared to gel) breasts.

André
Attachments
20210530_030531.jpg
20210530_030531.jpg (741.27 KiB) Viewed 1023 times

INFORMATIONS