betterlovedoll.com

Real Doll Documentary Production on Chatter TV?

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
AtomicPunk

Real Doll Documentary Production on Chatter TV?

Post by AtomicPunk »

I received this DM from a production company called Chatter TV yesterday on Instagram. Apparently they are looking for Real Doll owners (or those who are interested) who have relationships with their dolls. By the sound of their partnership with the Real Doll company, I think they are specifically looking for RD brand owners (my awesome alita is a WM).

Thought I would pass this along, I guess you could contact them on Instagram you qualify and have an interest.

Hello!
My name is Keely and I am a casting director working on a new documentary television series that I thought you may be interested in. Our team has partnered with Matt McMullen (the owner and creator of Real Doll) and we will be filming a documentary television series about the beautiful relationships Real Doll clients have with their dolls. These modern relationships have proven over and over to be successful, and we would love to give individuals and couples a platform to share their love stories. At this time, we are interested in speaking with men and women who are in a relationship with their Real Doll OR are considering a relationship with a Real Doll. If you are interested in discussing the project, I would be happy to share more details and answer any questions you may have. I hope to hear from you!

https://www.instagram.com/chatter_tv/
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

realdollseries
Media Account
Media Account

Re: Real Doll Documentary Production on Chatter TV?

Post by realdollseries »

Hi Alita,
Thank you so much for sharing our posting. If anyone is interested in this series, please PM me here or on instagram.com/chatter_tv.
We can discuss more details of the project such as compensation.

Thank you!
Keely

INFORMATIONS