www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°26: new WM141D is compact sexiness!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
homersexual

Re: THE WM FILES n°26: new WM141D is compact sexiness!

Post by homersexual »

I am not sure that WM is supporting this doll enough at this time for it to be a good buy.

I'm still in the process of ordering my first doll from them (through a vendor) and I chose this one because despite the size she was proportional overall. Before buying I asked the vendor about head compatibility, I already know which heads I want and it was this body or another (the other is a taller model). The vendor assured me that WM heads were designed to be totally interchangeable and the specific two heads I asked about would work fine.

When the factory photos landed I was dismayed that the head was so large on the body. This was why I'd asked in the first place, and why I went ahead and took a chance on this small and shapely model instead of my alternate choice (ultimately it was a matter of doll weight and aesthetics that won out). The doll is still at the factory, I have not given the green light to send it and am waiting to hear from the vendor (for this and questions about those hands). They vendor has been cool about the whole thing so far and I really want to give this a chance to work.

I may start a thread about this experience, (I had hoped to start a pre-homecoming thread when the factory photos came), but in the meantime wanted to warn anyone thinking of buying this model with normal heads. I hope WM will put more into developing options for this doll, it is a beautiful sculpt, but the light bulb heads don't work.
Attachments
0.jpg
0.jpg (125.51 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
00.jpg
00.jpg (89.25 KiB) Viewed 1231 times

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

That's too bad man...
I want this lady as an anime character. So the larger head would be just fine by me. Let us know how you make out and what you overall decide.
I would have thought she would have the new articulated hands, apparently not!
This is disturbing for me, I hope they don't pull her.
Out of all the WM Dolls...There are only 2 I would get, and the 141D is one of them, and 162E.
They also have a...158A? that's really pretty but she's not even on their website, which honestly, I think is horrible ( I wanted to say trash, but maybe it's because I can never find anything there).
You ALWAYS have to go to a vendors site to get any info, which is horseshit, and then you spend hours looking for a site with what you want.
It's found my way at this point since I've been everywhere, but if you're a noob, forget it.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Hey John, articulated hands were in the order and that's what those are supposed to be. I also got the gel breast option. I hadn't considered the 'anime style' as a plausibility when ordering, but I definitely see what you mean. Her head is as large as her abdomen, and I keep thinking she looks like a lollipop. I was originally going to go with the 170D (a fantastic sculpt imo) but the compactness and figure for the 141D won out (I like that both look so athletic without looking buff).

I really think this needed more time in development and the release was a little premature, especially after that last post about the heads still being in development. Kinda signals to me that they're still working on it, or it's a DOA model.

Either way the vendor is checking into this, which I appreciate. There will be an update at some point (and a thread about the whole experience overall because I like to support/rep good vendors), but I pulled the trigger during Cyber Monday and this development only happened this week so I'm getting frustrated at the amount of waiting for something that is, so far, not as advertised.

Meanwhile, again, for anyone looking at this doll, triple check head compatibility, then check again.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Small update: The vendor contacted me a few hours ago. They said the doll looks fine to them, but also said the camera angle can make the head look bigger. In an earlier inquiry I compared the head from the factory photo sent to me with a factory photo from this very thread featuring a more proportionate looking headshot (see below). I've asked for a frontal image so I can see what the proportions are. If they send one I will post it here so people can get a better sense of the head/body proportions. I'm really hopeful it is just a camera angle issue.

I'd start a separate thread about this but it is still relevant to this doll, particularly how other heads match this body.

My order:

Different doll head from this thread:

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

This face danger is really beautiful, different from the typical doll face, very unique and elegant. I hope WM can continue to launch a series of head models like this one.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:This face danger is really beautiful, different from the typical doll face, very unique and elegant. I hope WM can continue to launch a series of head models like this one.
If you’re talking about the second head in the above post, I just got one. It’s incredibly beautiful, especially in Brown eyes. Using it on my YL 141, it’s a perfect fit.

Cylon8
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cylon8 »

Why has this thread been dead for 11 months; do folks not have this piece to share about? This is the cutest new tpe model in the short height range, so let's go- revive the thread already!

The only thing I don't like about this one is the unrealistic bubble butt from the side view and how it doesn't blend in smoothly with the back of the leg.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Cylon8 wrote:

The only thing I don't like about this one is the unrealistic bubble butt from the side view and how it doesn't blend in smoothly with the back of the leg.)

Totally agree!
although, I wish she was more like a B-C cup

Johnny T
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

I think it was also just a lack of heads that killed this. Agree with Johnny & Cylon. A little less would go a long way.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Impressive for her size.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Cylon8
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cylon8 »

@JohnnyTempest: B-C cup for me too, always

@homersexual: I would like to see in the near future the option to make your chosen head seamless. Or better yet, make it look seamless.

Ryanrt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ryanrt »

She’s a cutie

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Cylon8 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:36 am @JohnnyTempest: B-C cup for me too, always

@homersexual: I would like to see in the near future the option to make your chosen head seamless. Or better yet, make it look seamless.
I've opted for longer hair wigs and turtlenecks, but I agree. Actually, another brand has stolen my attention because of their mouths. I don't do any oral play, I was just shocked by how aesthetically pleasing a fully realized mouth can be. Compared to WM and the absurdly placed tongues, these were show-stoppers, more so than breathing (which I wanted but the mechanical noises were too much, especially for the price). WM has some catching up to do, but a seamless neck would be welcome, even if it would make cleaning trickier for me.

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Cylon8 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:36 am @JohnnyTempest: B-C cup for me too, always

Uhhhhhhh.....

They probably made it a D cup so it doesn't look like a child........ have you ever thought of that?
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

Yep. Not into childlike, but proportional makes sense. My ex gf was Filipino and she was 4'8" and had c cups, her cousin was 4'6" and was b cups, neither looked like children, just very small framed 'petite' women.

INFORMATIONS