yldoll.com

YL 118 doll questions.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
dese1334
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

YL 118 doll questions.

Post by dese1334 »

Hello everyone,

Thinking of getting a YL 118. I had a few questions:

1. Most importantly, how far can she bend her hips forward as shown in the attached picture? If anyone can post a photo that would be greatly appreciated! I had a bad experience with a WM 108 so I was wondering if the skeleton is different/more robust for this doll.

2. How is the LHP for doggy? From the photos that are available it seems ok, but I would like to know if you have personal experiences with her that you could share?

3. What is the V to Mouth distance for this doll?

4. For owners of the 118, what are your overall impressions?

Thanks a lot!
Attachments
question for leg positioning.
question for leg positioning.
q1.JPG (25.35 KiB) Viewed 605 times

mcidcbcmd

Re: YL 118 doll questions.

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Question 1- I’d say the same as a WM 108. The 118 will bend just the same. I had 108 and the Skeleton held up just fine. Maybe you had a dud?

Question 2- LHP is ok... but with shorter dolls it still can be difficult. I don’t have the 118 anymore but from what I can remember it’s slightly better than the 108 but not much,

Question 3- not sure what you mean here?

Question 4- my impressions and thoughts?

The 118 is basically a bigger 108. The main differences come in two places. The 118 is a head taller than the 108, she’s literally 4-6 inches taller because of her head. The 118 does use a full size head. It doesn’t look bad but still a little different on a smaller doll. Second big difference is the hips/butt. The 118 is definitely curvy down low.

For me I like the 108 better. She’s lighter and is almost the same doll. What’s your reasons behind the 118?

dese1334
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dese1334 »

mcidcbcmd wrote:Question 1- I’d say the same as a WM 108. The 118 will bend just the same. I had 108 and the Skeleton held up just fine. Maybe you had a dud?

Question 2- LHP is ok... but with shorter dolls it still can be difficult. I don’t have the 118 anymore but from what I can remember it’s slightly better than the 108 but not much,

Question 3- not sure what you mean here?

Question 4- my impressions and thoughts?

The 118 is basically a bigger 108. The main differences come in two places. The 118 is a head taller than the 108, she’s literally 4-6 inches taller because of her head. The 118 does use a full size head. It doesn’t look bad but still a little different on a smaller doll. Second big difference is the hips/butt. The 118 is definitely curvy down low.

For me I like the 108 better. She’s lighter and is almost the same doll. What’s your reasons behind the 118?
Thanks for the reply!

Question 3 is vagina to mouth distance.

I like the sculpt on the 118 better (at least from the photos), with the feet being more proportional with the legs and her being more curvy (108 has big feet for smaller legs). My 108 hips broke because the skeleton was a bit rough and i wasn't sure if her hips weren't bending because the joint was too tight or because the joint was at its limit...i pushed too far and her hips broke. Would you say her hips would go as far as shown in the picture or more/less far in their maximum extension?

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

From what I can remember, yes you could bend her. She’s definitely thicker. She’s really curvy from the top of her knees to the waist.

INFORMATIONS