www.thecityofsexy.com

Model 14 Ada Head with Model 12 body analysis and review.

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Fryevia

Re: Model 14 Ada Head with Model 12 body analysis and review

Post by Fryevia »

Ero senpai wrote:
Fryevia wrote:Thanks for the review Ero senpai. Can you comment on the range of motion of the skeleton? The range seems quite limited according to the manual, is that what you experienced?
The range of motion is approximate to the manual, one arm can flex all the way up while another is fixed at 90° Ill post images of max flextion in this comment so you get a better idea of poses she can do.

Thanks Ero senpai.
Lillian - Sino-doll 162cm @lillianthedoll | Lillian - First impression | Lillian - Photo thread
Asuka - Gynoid Model 14 @EVAsuka02 | Asuka - Photo thread

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Thanks for the update on the eyes. I may order blue ones today.

Tell me, how are your seams? Mine were very well trimmed with the exception of the left arm. There is a noticeable difference in elevation by feel as well as it just visibly standing out. It's as if someone else did her arm and a more experienced person did the rest of her body after the first person's mistake.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Your doll is very beautiful.
Thank you for this review.

I noticed that you don't shrug her shoulders in any of the pictures. Is that intentional?

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

claydough wrote:
Ero senpai wrote:
claydough wrote:Do those fingers not bend anymore than that?

Mine on my sino bend almost to the back of her wrist, which is really good incase the snag or catch on somthing

Btw, she’s a real cutie, grats on finally getting her home
Does your sino doll have articulated fingers, as in, there is a skeleton structure for the fingers and not the standard finger wires typically found on low to mid range dolls?
When i had a sanhui doll, the fingers had wires inside them that poked out and stabbed me a few times. This happened with my other dolls as well but I had no issue with gynoids hands as they have a skeletal structure.
Yeah sino have the articulated fingers, no stoppers in there though so you can bend them back, atleast at the knuckle anyway, im sure the finger bones are the same tho
Only Top Sino have the articulated fingers, not the standard Sino, in case anyone was wondering.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

LynnT
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LynnT »

Very insightful review and analysis, I’ve been leaning towards getting a model 14 and this kind of review was exactly what I was looking for!

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

her face is so pretty

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Model 14 Ada Head with Model 12 body analysis and review.

Post by Cameramike »

Thanks for the information very sexy gal

jank
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Model 14 Ada Head with Model 12 body analysis and review.

Post by jank »

Thanks for the review and photos! Ada instantly caught my eye when I first saw Gynoid and seeing your comparison head pictures really highlights their quality

INFORMATIONS