https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Cool outfits for 6 inch ladies

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Cool outfits for 6 inch ladies

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Hey gang,
I have a couple of Phican girls, and I was hoping to find some outfits.
While there are some out there, and I'm watching them to see what kind of prices they bring, I was hoping to find something a little more adventurous.
Like a really cool Amazon get up, like Lone Ranger has, or maybe even the Princess Leia outfit… You know "the outfit".
Since you guys know a lot more about these that I do, your help is greatly appreciated.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Cool outfits for 6 inch ladies

Post by Wolferich »

Hi John, I'm guessing the Nutmeg State is not in Europe, where Quicktoy is currently recommended for clothing and accessories. If it's the American world, it's best to send a message to LoneRanger or Leather by Lee.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Hey JT, glad your joining in on the mini madness! Certainly the boxed sets are a way to get a great outfit but they are pricy. Most of my Minxes wear stuff I've bought from various vendors on eBay and online as well as a lot I make myself. If you dig through my threads a little, especially the "Minx Tinkerer" one, you'll see a lot of my journey.

If you are trying to get a specific character "look", like Princess Leia, be prepared for difficulty and expense. Good sets will sell out and then be hard to find. But if you are just wanting cool stuff for them to wear, that won't be too tough. I'll make a few recommendations of sellers...

On eBay USA: acec_union
In California: ekiahobbies.com
From China: giantoy.com

Also, Super Duck makes great full outfit stuff and heads. I've been super happy with everything I've bought of theirs. Good luck dressing your girls! Of course, we like them nekkid too...

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The Big 3 is where you can easily find clothes for the Phicen/Tbleague Minii Dolls, that is Ebay/AliExpress and Amazon, like mentioned before Specific character outfits, will be much more that generic random outfits and clothing pieces. :thumbs_up: the average price for say a skirt for a 6 inch Phicen would be around $10.00, the price for something like a Superwoman outfit for a 12 inch Phicen could be $60.00 to $100.00.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Thanks gang, I don't think $60-$100 would be too much, right now I'm just looking for my 6 inch ladies. Although I am eyeballing the 6 inch and 12 inch (1/2 scale and 1/6 scale respectively) Valkaries on eBay. They're still available,and they come with all their gear. So that's definitely the way to go! But I think if I paid 60 to 100 bucks for an Amazon outfit, with a spear and shield. I'd be cool with that. I mean it's pretty much a one time thing, and if need be I could switch it to another one of my ladies. (Although I probably wouldn't)

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Oh... I totally read 1/6 scale and not 6 inch in your original post! Good luck with with the 1/12 ladies. I don’t have a lot of experience with them but I have noticed a lot more options are becoming available. The eBay seller I mentioned has been expanding his 1/12 stuff a lot in the past several months.

Mk111222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mk111222 »

Hi there are several places in Asia that can work well for getting materials for making doll clothings! Really cheap raw materials and can also provide cheap manufacturing.

Infineon
Former Member

Post by Infineon »

A really counterintuitive fact: smaller the doll, harder to find and more expensive the clothes get.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Infineon wrote:A really counterintuitive fact: smaller the doll, harder to find and more expensive the clothes get.
True statement!
In fact a pair of panties for a 15cm Phicen, is the same price as a pair of panties for a F&B woman. Or for anybody in between for that matter.
Although I will say this, the shoes are dirt cheap!
both in price, and quality. Melody broke a heel the first time she put them on!
I must say 30, and 60 cm ladies is where it's at for clothes. There is so much available for the 1/6, and 1/3 ladies it's crazy! And the most beautiful outfits out there!

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

If you then have someone who can sew it becomes even more interesting.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

It's definitely something I feel I need to add to my repertoire
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

INFORMATIONS