Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RealDoll Deluxe Half Torso Questions

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

overpass trial
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

RealDoll Deluxe Half Torso Questions

Post by overpass trial »

I'm looking to get a RealDoll Deluxe Half Torso and I was looking for reviews - most of them are positive and none describe the downsides of using the torso. I stumbled on this reddit post that describe the downsides, especially when pentetration (penetration being difficult or uncomfortable , requires a lot of manuvaring, uncomfortable in missionary, etc.)

If you own a Deluxe Half Torso - do you agree with this review? Is it overstated?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SexToys/commen ... so_review/

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: RealDoll Deluxe Half Torso Questions

Post by Swan »

Hi overpass trial,
I am unaware of any member who has this Torso.
You may do better asking at Club RealDoll.
Swan

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I don't own this product but the guy's review is pretty convincing. I've had a Real Doll Classic and the silicone it was made out of was hard like the guy described.
This is just speculation here, but despite silicone feeling less-realistic and soft as TPE, it is much more expensive which would account for the higher price for this torso. Another factor in that would be the designing of the buttock gel implants meant to make it softer. Then they incorporate their insert design into it for the vagina, and the result is a $1,200 product.
There are many toys of this design but made out of more realistic-feeling softer TPE but at a 1/4 of the price at Toy Demon. I just thought I'd mention that in case you weren't aware of their existence in your quest for a half-torso.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Brick might be able to help- he is Abyss' brand ambassador here on TDF- I forwarded you post to him.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

overpass trial wrote:I'm looking to get a RealDoll Deluxe Half Torso and I was looking for reviews - most of them are positive and none describe the downsides of using the torso. I stumbled on this reddit post that describe the downsides, especially when pentetration (penetration being difficult or uncomfortable , requires a lot of manuvaring, uncomfortable in missionary, etc.)

If you own a Deluxe Half Torso - do you agree with this review? Is it overstated?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SexToys/commen ... so_review/
I have to agree with this guy on his review. It is very tight at the vaginal opening, and requires using 2 hands to make room for penetration. It is a bit harder than the RD2 bodies, but the voluptous model is much softer the the athletic. Hope this helps..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

overpass trial
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by overpass trial »

Thanks everyone for the information.

@Brick - With the downsides, Do you think its worth it then to get the torso or should I look for another option? I'm not ready to commit to a full doll and like the compactness and silicone construction of a torso. I'm open to other options.

Thanks,

Brick

Post by Brick »

overpass trial wrote:Thanks everyone for the information.

@Brick - With the downsides, Do you think its worth it then to get the torso or should I look for another option? I'm not ready to commit to a full doll and like the compactness and silicone construction of a torso. I'm open to other options.

Thanks,
Well, I have had 3 Deluxe torso's in the last 5yrs. So, I cant really give you a firm answer on the half. The construction is the same on the half as is the Deluxe. It requires more hands on care a playtime, thats for sure..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Phil_02
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Phil_02 »

The deluxe half torso was my test drive into real doll ownership a few years ago. It's wonderful if you haven't had the experience of a full body doll yet. The deluxe half torso is more realistic than any Adult Toy Store variation of the same. Doggie style is nice, that bum can really bounce off your thighs (in a good way) when you are really going at it. I said bounce, not jiggle. One cannot expect the loosey goosey jiggle of a real butt, there is just no duplicating that. However, the Deluxe half torso is more than capable of giving pleasure. I had no issue with missionary. I mean the Deluxe half torso is easily positioned off the side of a bed, especially if you are standing...you can enter the torso with your dick at whatever angle is good for you.

I disagree that it was too tight. I mean, I guess since a full body doll can spread her legs whereas the Deluxe Half Torso...kinda can, but not as much, sure, then it is a little tighter for the vaginal insertion process. But for intercourse, I dunno, I thought it felt about the same as a full doll.

I am liking the Full Torso right now. I sold off my full bodied real dolls a few months ago, long story, nothing wrong with the product. So I'm making do with a full torso now and you know, she really is pretty sweet. All the important parts (for intercourse) and kissing, licking, sucking are there....and she is nice and light and easily stored, without having to think about fingers toes, knees, elbows;

Phil_02
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Phil_02 »

Full Torso, Rebecca Head, ombre (two-tone) color hair. Check out GalmatoHaven.com Reggie owns that business, used to work at RealDoll and is an expert at outfitting a doll. He also has some toros there for sale. Silicone is easily sterilized with Isopropyl alcohol.
Attachments
Full Torso, view from above
Full Torso, view from above
297.jpg (402.37 KiB) Viewed 892 times

INFORMATIONS