www.textiledoll.com

Questions questions questions!

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
centurion80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Questions questions questions!

Post by centurion80 »

I have yet to purchase a Textile Doll, though I have contacted Yuri to get on the list. I have not heard from him since March so I dunno where I stand in that regard. I have several questions that I am hoping the owners of these beauties can answer.(or Yuri if he has time)

1.) I read on the site the skin is Lycra and feels like stockings. So my question there is what does the skin actually feel like? Does it feel more like actual stockings/pantyhose or does it feel more like a Lycra/spandex leotard or combo?

2.) How is the sex with these ladies? Plush insert/female condom combo or Japanese made insert? Even regular condom/plush insert combo? What material is the plush insert that Yuri sends? If you reply please send pics of the plush insert in and out of the body so I can see them.

3.) I read that since these do not have oral function that there is a company that makes silicon heads that fit these dolls. I have been to that site and looked, but wanted to know if anybody has purchased these heads for Textile Dolls? If so please send along some pics of those heads both on and off if possible. How well do they fit the neck joint?(pics of that as well would be welcome) Also for a natural skin color doll, which color should be chosen to be as close as possible?

I plan to order a soft cartoon head along with a regular head with my doll. I have seen the posts about those heads and they seem to be good for their role. Is there anything else I would need to know before putting in my final order whenever it is my turn?

Thank you for any answers/info you can give. Hope to be able to place my order soon.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Questions questions questions!

Post by Gaijin »

Having just purchased one, I hope I can be of some help.

1. The skin feels more like Lycra/spandex. It's a nice, smooth feel, but closer to clothing than skin. Not as soft or plush as a Teddy Babe or VG, but also easier to keep clean.

2. The sex isn't as good as I hoped, but I'm still learning what works with her. She's not nearly as flexible as I would have liked, for a plush doll. Plus having to keep her hidden from houseguests has limited my time for experimentation. I've used Japanese inserts so far, and have yet to try out provided materials. Female condoms are hard to find in the USA, and I'm hesitant to use condoms or go bare and deal with the mess. I'll try to get photos of her bits later this week. (It's over 45C/115F in my town today, so my dolls are in storage for the moment.)

3. I got a standard Textile Doll head, and can't provide much info about silicone options. Also, since I got a very UN-natural skin color, (See my review.) I may not be much help there either.
The standard TD head is very hard and solid, much more like a mannequin head than other dolls. She's beautiful, and will hold her good looks for years if treated well. It does make her less of a sleeping companion however, as the hard face is tougher to snuggle with.

I hope Yuri is okay and doing well. He does good work, and makes a unique product.

centurion80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by centurion80 »

Thanks Gaijin for answering. Actually go on Ebay for the female condoms. Got 48 for less than $40USD. Makes them more expensive than regular condoms, but still available if you know where to look or who to ask. :D I read all about your devil girl so I was kinda hoping you would reply seeing that you recently got her. The whole silicone head thing is something I saw on another persons post in this area. They are expensive apparently($750!), but supposed to fit the neck and can do oral.(if that is important to you) They are supposed to be softer than the TD heads but not the fabric cartoon head. Can you elaborate on your doll flexibility? I thought these had good flexibility along with being lighter. Maybe she will loosen up with time/use? 8)

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Sorry for the delay; I was out of town on a family emergency. (Everyone is fine now, but I was away from home for almost two weeks.)
Her limbs and neck are flexible and hold their positions for now. She is solidly built, and can stand on her own with minimal assistance. My complaint was concerning her hips and back. Her back feels stiff in a way that I'm hesitant to try to re-position; I don't think she has any joints in her back. Her hips don't rotate as far as a human skeleton does, either. Cowgirl and doggy-style positions have proved tricky.
She could indeed loosen up over time. I'd rather struggle with a stiff doll than accidentally break a joint trying to find the perfect pose. I'm crap with repairs, so I'd rather not find out the hard way how flexible her hips are.

Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Achtung »

Gaijin wrote:Having just purchased one, I hope I can be of some help.

1. The skin feels more like Lycra/spandex. It's a nice, smooth feel, but closer to clothing than skin. Not as soft or plush as a Teddy Babe or VG, but also easier to keep clean.
May I ask you what do you use to clean her skin?
Landlord
William, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Yennefer head, male crossdresser doll
Tifa, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Tifa hard silicone head female doll
Azogh, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, Zelex GE115 soft silicone mj head male doll
Aemond, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Ciri hard silicone head male doll

https://linktr.ee/Plasticwrap

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I haven't needed to clean her yet. My first guess would be warm water with a few drops of fabric detergent.

centurion80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by centurion80 »

I have read that baby wipes or sanitary wipes work for spot cleaning. Obviously no shower/bathtubs! I would guess if it gets too wet it will make the batting on the inside have issues/mildew/mold. Whenever I am able to get one, plan to put bodystocking/bodysuit on mine to protect "skin" from body oils. Other owners on here suggest that and do so. Those can be removed and washed far easier.

centurion80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by centurion80 »

Gaijin, I would suggest contacting Yuri about your girl's flexibility. I have seen these dolls in different positions including doggie type so I am pretty sure they can do so. I think I read on here awhile back about someone with similar issues and that they do loosen up but start out pretty stiff.

Achtung
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Achtung »

Thanks for the answer Gaijin, I really hope Yuri will answer me soon, I am a little anxious all this time without even a contact. I hope he is well.
Landlord
William, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Yennefer head, male crossdresser doll
Tifa, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Tifa hard silicone head female doll
Azogh, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, Zelex GE115 soft silicone mj head male doll
Aemond, Hybrid Happy Doll 170cm, GameLady Ciri hard silicone head male doll

https://linktr.ee/Plasticwrap

INFORMATIONS