betterlovedoll.com

Harper's pics

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Harper's pics

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah! 🤘

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

I agree that the makeup, hair, and lingerie are super sexy!...Cool studded armbands too!
Are you using some regular styling mousse for the hair?...I have wig spray but when I am outdoors with Zev,
I feel like sometimes I need something stronger, but does not harm tpe material.
Also, the lips are very nice and realistic...Is that lipstick with powder or something else?
Great job!

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Yummy !!!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Cifer wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:18 am I agree that the makeup, hair, and lingerie are super sexy!...Cool studded armbands too!
Are you using some regular styling mousse for the hair?...I have wig spray but when I am outdoors with Zev,
I feel like sometimes I need something stronger, but does not harm tpe material.
Also, the lips are very nice and realistic...Is that lipstick with powder or something else?
Great job!
Thanks, Cifer! Harper's wig is a heat friendly synthetic. During outfit changes, it gets a wash with shampoo and detangling conditioner for wigs, then I run my fingers through it in the general direction I want the strands to go. Hang dry until just damp over the tub, then I use a large diameter curling iron on low heat to train her bangs and divide up the tresses a bit. Then, I use a cylindrical brush with regular hair spray for final styling and hold. Some of Hadleigh's styles- especially the short straight bobs- are actually tougher because they have to be perfectly even and there can't be a hair out of place. Kendall mainly wears feathery messy bobs which are supposed to look wild, but styling them to look that way is actually a lot of work. As for lip treatments, all three girls usually wear matte lip cremes from Ciaté Of London. Harper is wearing a base coat of a pink they call "Smitten" overtopped with a dark plum color they call "Voodoo". I've gotten good results with lip cremes from a brand called Handaiyan as well. In general, lip cremes tend to be mild. Ciaté is marketed as animal friendly and vegan, whatever that actually means. In four years I haven't noticed any reaction with the TPE and even the darkest colors might leave just the slightest tint after cleaning with TPE safe makeup removal cream.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Leatherman wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:23 am
Yummy !!!
Hi Leatherman, summer is upon us and many will be cranking up the yum factor. Cifer's Lady Zev is usually the one enjoying ice cream cones, but Hadleigh did have a root beer float awhile back. Then, I also recall a certain girl of yours enjoying a midnight fridge raid with strawberries. Yummy, indeed!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

mmmm...Ice cream :icecream:

Thanks for the detailed response on the makeup.... :thumbs_up:
I am using Loreal lip cream and I also have actual Loreal lipstick but use a brush to put it on.
I was trying to get a more 'crinkle' effect in the lips, but I think my girl has too smooth tpe mold...I have tried multiple layers too.
Maybe I need to try more layers or do something else.
I asked you because I know your stuff is real and not Photoshop and would have a good answer too.

As for the hair, I did not think about hairspray because of alcohol.
I think I will now reconsider this and maybe mousse because it's too hard to keep hair straight outdoors.
I have a curling iron also, but I have had better luck with my set of 'hot rollers' if I leave them in a wig for a couple days.
Thanks for the info!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Cifer wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:12 pm mmmm...Ice cream :icecream:

Thanks for the detailed response on the makeup.... :thumbs_up:
I was trying to get a more 'crinkle' effect in the lips, but I think my girl has too smooth tpe mold...I have tried multiple layers too.
Maybe I need to try more layers or do something else.
I asked you because I know your stuff is real and not Photoshop and would have a good answer too.
Hey Cifer, do a search for a flexible water-based glue called Micro Kristal Klear. It was originally formulated for attaching clear parts to scale models in order to not fog up windows, canopies, or windshields. It sets up in about 10 minutes. Sometimes, when I want my girls' lips to have folds and creases I apply a layer of it over their lips and let it dry. Then, I apply another layer and use a narrow tool to pull through it while it's wet in order to create creases and furrows then let that dry, but you have to work smooth and fast. The cool thing is that when you grab a corner of it with a pair of tweezers it comes off easily and brings all of the lip creme with it. Makes clean up a snap.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Nice Rock. I was hoping there would be a full set of Harper after her lingerie thread pics. Awesome pics and outfit. Nice spikes. Brings back fond memories. I might still have mine stashed away at my parents house.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Feck wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:50 pm Nice Rock. I was hoping there would be a full set of Harper after her lingerie thread pics. Awesome pics and outfit. Nice spikes. Brings back fond memories. I might still have mine stashed away at my parents house.
Thanks, Feck, perhaps you should retrieve your stuff- when I retired and returned to AZ going through my mom's storage was like stepping into a time machine. For this set, I just took a couple of group shots for the H2K and then put the others in each of the ladies' individual topics. I thought these two cuff types would work well with Harper's bra & panty set.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Totally diggin Harper’s latest lingerie set Rock, very edgy and sexy! :fire:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Thanks, Mr_Ducati, glad you enjoyed it!

Link to the H2K Ranch

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Harper has an appointment with one of her accounting & tax clients, but she'll be back in plenty of time to party:

Link to the H2K Ranch

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Go get ‘em Harper! Great shots Rock. A little tax planning might not be a bad idea 😅
Cheers
:glou:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Big_Easy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:46 am Go get ‘em Harper! Great shots Rock. A little tax planning might not be a bad idea 😅
Cheers
:glou:
Thanks, Big_Easy!

Link to the H2K Ranch

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

OMG! Harper is so beautiful! She doesn’t have to hurry back to the party…she IS the party!

Her clients will have no idea what she is saying. I see them sitting, staring at her and nodding their complete agreement.. Harper will walk away leaving them in stunned silence and completely in LOVE 💕

Great outfit Rock! Right down to the last detail 👍

INFORMATIONS