www.6yedollglobal.com/

Question about gel-filled breast from 6ye

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
fenixblack
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Question about gel-filled breast from 6ye

Post by fenixblack »

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the gel-filled breast option. I recently got my first 6ye Doll and I ordered her with gel-filled breasts. I own a WMDoll as well, so I know what it should feel (and sound) like. When I tap the breast of my new 6ye doll it clearly sounds hollow. I got back at 6ye and they told me that it's just how they do things. Apparently they just fill it a little bit with gel, otherwise it would tear too easily. I don't want to judge too early, but to me that sounds very suspicious. Can any 6ye owner confirm that statement?

ppjdog765

Re: Question about gel-filled breast from 6ye

Post by ppjdog765 »

Hey there, I also ordered gel breasts. However, this is my first and only doll. So i don't really know the difference.

I can imagine what they'd sound like if they were hollow, but my lady's sound solid. (i kind of expected them to be more squishy, and wondered if they sent me solid breasts by mistake). I've read that hollow breasts sound like your smacking a rubber ball... I don't remember where I read that though.

Who is your vendor? I'd put the pressure on them.. they're responsible for your satisfaction. Make a couple videos and send them around.. If you went direct, make the video and post it here (do your best to capture the sound). There are some really helpful people on the forum, good luck.

INFORMATIONS