betterlovedoll.com

sanity check re: my first post

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
tyldak
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

sanity check re: my first post

Post by tyldak »

I just wanted to check in re: my first post. I submitted a topic post talking about my first doll purchase. It was pretty lengthy. It seems to have just... disappeared? I know as a new user my first posts are checked by moderators, and of course I am fine with that... it's just that I kind of put a lot of time into writing it and after submitting it... poof? Watching others get OKed and posted and mine hasn't been. If I posted something that was against the rules or otherwise incorrect, please let me know and I will remove the problematic content and re-submit. It took me a few Previews to get the post the way I wanted it, so I'm concerned that perhaps the post was just lost somewhere along the way...? If anyone has I insight, I thank you in advance.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: sanity check re: my first post

Post by setevoltas »

Hey there tyldak... you are sane. Bit of a delay sometimes between posts and approval. Three more and you will no longer have that problem.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

tyldak
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by tyldak »

Thanks! I realized (after I posted, OF COURSE) that I was seeing *unmoderated* posts go live, not moderated ones... I thought, "gee all these others got OKed, hope I did F-up" when the real case was: they were all preapproved posts.

narasinha

Post by narasinha »

We also need to reach some number of posts before being allowed to post pictures?

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

narasinha wrote:We also need to reach some number of posts before being allowed to post pictures?
You should be able to now.

PlaqueDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PlaqueDoll »

I am also trying to pm people about doll sales and other stuff but cant yet!

INFORMATIONS