www.6yedollglobal.com/

161 J cup factory pics

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
mcidcbcmd

161 J cup factory pics

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I’m trying to decide between the 165 n cup and the 161 j cup. I’ve seen the 165, can anyone or 6ye post pics of the 161? I’d like to see her curves and standing pics from behind. Also what’s the big differences between these two ladies?

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 161 J cup factory pics

Post by King Solo »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I’m trying to decide between the 165 n cup and the 161 j cup. I’ve seen the 165, can anyone or 6ye post pics of the 161? I’d like to see her curves and standing pics from behind. Also what’s the big differences between these two ladies?

The LHP is the main difference between these two.... the 161 has an improved LHP while the 165 still retains the old out of place LHP.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Jodomain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 161 J cup factory pics

Post by Jodomain »

Go for the 161J cup. I've owned both and the LHP for the 165 sucks. Can't even doggy it without having to put it in the butt. The 161 vag is easily accessible from both positions. Also, the 165cm has a longer torse, that's why it's slightly taller. Literally, just a longer torso, and it feels a bit weird.

INFORMATIONS