www.tayu-doll.com

Xiao Niao

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Xiao Niao

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Xiao Niao (小鸟 = Little Bird) has been living with me now since 26th July 2021. When she arrived I started a thread about her arrival and unpacking.
I think it's time to start her own thread now. If you wish to ask 'technical' questions of the doll then please do that in this thread: My Tayu 155cm B-cup #5 Unpacking and first pictures
In this thread I would appreciate if you only talk and comment about the girl Xiao Niao.
(Some of the photos have been shown in the unpacking thread)

Now I'll let Xiao Niao introduce herself:

你好! 我叫小鸟,是一个中国女孩。
我父亲来自美国,我母亲来自中国。
我20岁了。
现在我和 Andrew、Roxanne 和 Elaine 住在瑞典。
我正在学习英语,但我想先用自己的语言介绍自己。

Let's see if I can do this in English too

Hello! My name is Xiao Niao, and I am a Chinese girl.
My father is from the United States and my mother is from China.
I am 20 years old.
Now I live in Sweden with Andrew, Roxanne and Elaine.
I am learning English, but I want to introduce myself in my own language first.
8)

This is me :) I am from the TAYU province in China.

Andrew told me that the 'boys' here on this forum probably want to see more than my face.

I'm afraid that these photos are the only ones I have at the moment:

Here I am on my first day with Andrew and the other girls. Andrew is trying to find some clothes for me.

That was a short introduction of my new lovely family member. Unfortunately I don't know much of her previous life before she came to me.
She's very reluctant to talk about it at the moment.
The other day when I did a Google search of the Xiao Niao name I also found some videos with a Chinese song that I thought would interest Xiao Niao.
When I showed her this video she started to cry! :cry:

What's wrong my dear girl? I asked her
She didn't answer at first. Then she whispered The song is called 'Wo Shi Yi Zhi Xiao Xiao Niao' 'I am a Little Bird' and then she sighed.
Elaine and Roxanne entered the room and told me that they had found the Chinese text of the song and translated it with Google Translate.
I quickly read the text, looked up and then I embraced Xiao Niao and held her tightly.
I will be alright she said with a smile You are all so kind to me!

We'll do everything we can to make Xiao Niao feel at home here! Perhaps some day she will tell us more about why the video made her cry.

/Andrew

PS. I actually had no knowledge of the existence of the song when I invented the name Xiao Niao. I just thought the name sounded nice.

If anyone is interested in the rough translation of the song:

Sometimes I feel like a little bird
I want to fly, but I can't fly high.
Maybe one day I will perch on a branch
But became the target of hunters
I flew into the blue sky and found myself
Helpless

Every time it's late at night
I always can't sleep
I wonder if it's
Only my tomorrow will not get better
What will happen in the future
Who will know
Is happiness just a legend
I will never find

I am a little bird
I want to fly and fly, but fly is not high
I am looking for looking for looking for
A warm embrace
Is this requirement too high?

I am a little bird
A warm embrace

Everyone who knows my name
How are you guys
The world is so small
We are destined to escape
When I taste the warmth and warmth of human love
When you decide to burn for your ideals
The pressure of life and the dignity of life
Which is important

I am a little bird
A warm embrace

I am a little bird
A warm embrace

I am a little bird
I want to fly, fly, fly, but fly, fly not high
A warm embrace

Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Esmee
Doll
Doll

Re: Xiao Niao

Post by Esmee »

Oh we do have lots of similarities, my mon is from Sweden as well... the bf of my mom is from the Netherlands... Ive got the bright blue eyes from my mom!

Hope you doing well in Sweden... winters are cold brrrrr... but Iam really happy and nice meeting someone like you!
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=14439
The Making Of or talking about Esmee's photo's:
viewtopic.php?p=2100665#p2100665

Esmee does have a mischiefing character, but she never really means it ofcourse, its just her caricature/roll playing.

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Esmee told me about you... hope you two will get along good with each other!

Jag är säker på att du är en söt person! :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Thanks for the very detailed background story of Xiao Niao. It was a delight to read, even the song, though sad, was still filled at a glimmer of hope for a tranquil and loving life.

The pictures of her were also a delight, but I do hope you will provide the poor girl with some more substantial clothing before winter sets in this year. :)

Thanks, Andrew, for this post. We now know more about your latest household member, and can rest assured knowing that she is in very good and loving hands.

Very best of wishes to you and your girls :thumbs_up:

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Your girl is beautiful - best wishes to both of you for a great life together. It's great that you already have a backstory for her and I'm sure it will contribute greatly to your relationship.

Looking forward to more pics, with or without clothes. :lol:

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Esmee wrote:Oh we do have lots of similarities, my mon is from Sweden as well... the bf of my mom is from the Netherlands... Ive got the bright blue eyes from my mom!

Hope you doing well in Sweden... winters are cold brrrrr... but Iam really happy and nice meeting someone like you!
Xiao Niao: I'm glad to meet you Esmee! I've only been two very warm and hot weeks in Sweden.
I'm sure Andrew will keep me warm in the winter. He has a stove where he can burn firewood. And then he will hug me and the other girls to keep us warm :)
Andrew sends his 'Hej!' to your mom...and dad of course :) We hope you'll have a great time together!
Enchanted wrote:Esmee told me about you... hope you two will get along good with each other!

Jag är säker på att du är en söt person!
Xiao Niao: Ni hao Enchanted! I already like to be with Andrew, Elaine and Roxanne. We keep each other happy!
I don't know Swedish yet but Andrew translated for me...now I'm blushing :oops: Xiexie Ni! :)

/小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Nanako wrote:Thanks for the very detailed background story of Xiao Niao. It was a delight to read, even the song, though sad, was still filled at a glimmer of hope for a tranquil and loving life.

The pictures of her were also a delight, but I do hope you will provide the poor girl with some more substantial clothing before winter sets in this year. :)

Thanks, Andrew, for this post. We now know more about your latest household member, and can rest assured knowing that she is in very good and loving hands.

Very best of wishes to you and your girls :thumbs_up:
Thank you Nanako!
Isn't it strange what fate can bring? I knew that the name of my new girl friend would be Xiao Niao long before she arrived here. I already knew what Xiao meant. Then with the help of Google Translate I tried to find a nice sounding combination of Chinese words. I don't know why I tried 'bird' but I found that Niao sounded nice together with Xiao.
Then a couple of days ago I woke up early in the morning and for some strange reason I reached for my pad at the bed side and started to google for the name Xiao Niao to see if it actually would be a correct Chinese name. When googling around I eventually found the song you've heard. I found several versions of the song and also the Chinese text which I translated, and then I realized that this was my Xiao Niao's song! Each time I hear it now I just want to hug her!
I mentioned that I found several versions and this must be the most powerful one: (WARNING! Cuteness Alert!) :D

Xiao Niao cried of happiness after watching it :)

Btw, I promise that she'll get some warmer clothes. She's actually wearing a nice white dress at the moment. I'm too lazy to take photos though.

/Andrew
nicvncnt wrote:Your girl is beautiful - best wishes to both of you for a great life together. It's great that you already have a backstory for her and I'm sure it will contribute greatly to your relationship.

Looking forward to more pics, with or without clothes.
Thanks nicvncnt!

I'm lazy but I will take more photos of my girl :)

/Andrew

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

小鸟 is a very cute name & 我是一只小小鸟 is a great song!
We feel honored to have Xiao Niao join our section and we thank you for giving her so much love and care!

Best Regards,

Emma

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Emma at TAYU wrote:小鸟 is a very cute name & 我是一只小小鸟 is a great song!
We feel honored to have Xiao Niao join our section and we thank you for giving her so much love and care!

Best Regards,

Emma
谢谢 Emma!

I really like my pretty Xiao Niao and I'm happy that I invited her to my home.
It feels very real when I sit close to her while I hold her hand and watch her cute profile. That is doll magic!

/Andrew & 小鸟

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

I would like to ask something, I think Iam not the only one... but can we see more piccas or your wonderful Xiao Niao?

8)
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
Stained Silicone Doll:

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Enchanted wrote:I would like to ask something, I think Iam not the only one... but can we see more piccas or your wonderful Xiao Niao?
Aww you're so impatient Enchanted! :wink:

I only have a few more photos of Xiao Niao and I don't know if I dare to show them...

Me: Xiao Niao, do you remember the other day when we were watching the photos of Alottahope's girls?
小鸟: Yes..you mean when you caught me watching and...hi hi..when I was..?
Me: Yes, and I took some photos of you when...well..you had a pleasant moment..
小鸟: Aww..mmm..
Me: Well, Esmee and Enchanted and maybe others wish to see more photos of you and those are the only ones I have at the moment...
小鸟: Yes?
Me: So...do you think I can show those photos? I mean...they're quite private..don't you think?
小鸟: Don't be shy my dear sweet Andrew. I'm not. I just did what anyone would do when watching Alottahope's pictures.
Me: So It's OK then if I show your photos?
小鸟: I'm so happy that you and the other girls wish to protect me, but these photos are so innocent. Please show them!
Me: XieXie my lovely Xiao Niao!

Well these are the photos. I apologize for the mess in the background.But who notices that anyway? :wink:

So this is what can happen when you watch the photos of other girls on TDF :whistle:
Btw, the photos Xiao Niao and I were looking at can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=569&t=143949

/Andrew & Xiao Niao (blushing :oops: )

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Oh those piccas are very interesting!
You are absolutely a beautiful young lady, I didn't expect to see something so spicy after asking!
Not sure if I will allow Esmee doing such piccas, not even to talk about Esmee's mother, I guess she will get for a long time house arrest :lol:
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
Stained Silicone Doll:

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

I'm relieved to see that you managed to get Xiao Niao dressed - after a fashion anyway.
But, it seems like it didn't take her long to undo your efforts. :lol:

In spite of that, I'm glad to see she's managed to find some recreational time, following her arduous overseas journey.
It certainly looks like she's hit the ground running :whistle:

Thanks for the new pictures, always a joy to see what your gals are up to :thumbs_up:

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Enchanted wrote:Oh those piccas are very interesting!
You are absolutely a beautiful young lady, I didn't expect to see something so spicy after asking!
Not sure if I will allow Esmee doing such piccas, not even to talk about Esmee's mother, I guess she will get for a long time house arrest :lol:
Xiao Niao: 'Thank you Enchanted!'
'But the photos Andrew and I looked at are so hot! And then Andrew likes hot Asian spices and it was hot in the room and I was very hot and....' :whistle:
'I hope Esmee saw my photos..tehee' :wink:

/Xiao Niao
Nanako wrote:I'm relieved to see that you managed to get Xiao Niao dressed - after a fashion anyway.

In spite of that, I'm glad to see she's managed to find some recreational time, following her arduous overseas journey.

Thanks for the new pictures, always a joy to see what your gals are up to :thumbs_up:
Thanks!
As Xiao Niao said above: It was very very hot in the room :wink:

/Andrew

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Andrew_Dark wrote:
Enchanted wrote:Oh those piccas are very interesting!
Xiao Niao: 'Thank you Enchanted!'
'But the photos Andrew and I looked at are so hot! And then Andrew likes hot Asian spices and it was hot in the room and I was very hot and....' :whistle:
'I hope Esmee saw my photos..tehee' :wink:

/Xiao Niao
Nanako wrote:I'm relieved to see that you managed to get Xiao Niao dressed - after a fashion anyway.

Thanks!
As Xiao Niao said above: It was very very hot in the room :wink:

/Andrew
Are you telling with a lot of words there will come piccas with ice cubes?! :wink: :lol:
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
Stained Silicone Doll:

INFORMATIONS