betterlovedoll.com

Participation

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
sexfoHH
Student Account
Student Account

Participation

Post by sexfoHH »

Dear forum members,

This is Jeanne Desbuleux and Johannes Fuß from the Institute for Sexual Research in Hamburg. We kindly invite you to participate in our study. The survey was developed with the collaboration of members of the doll community.

We would like to study three questions:
1. What are your wishes regarding the future development of sex robots?
2. Has the use of sex dolls changed your own sexuality?
3. How human do you perceive your doll to be and does that have anything to do with your perception of other people?
We are concerned that the medial and also political discussion about the use of sex dolls should no longer be held without scientific data. For this we need your help.

It is very important for us to emphasize that we do not want to serve any prejudices!
If you have any questions, comments or criticisms, please feel very free to contact us either at sexualforschung@uke.de or directly here.

The questionnaire takes about 15 minutes and is completely anonymous. After the analyses, we will share our findings with you right here.

All the best and thank you very much!
Jeanne Desbuleux and Johannes Fuß

https://uke.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/S ... 4eOaFMH3ZI

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Participation

Post by Rock13 »

Looked up the institute, seemed legitimate, took the survey. It's short & sweet, but take care with the wording of the scaled questions (disagree/agree types) to ensure that your responses are accurate.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Rock13 wrote:Looked up the institute, seemed legitimate, ....
Whenever a member has a special rank like media or research, they have been vetted by TDF Management. In case of students, we know about the student and their mentor. So all should be fine -still TDF is not involved in the research and questionnaire.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Nescio50 wrote:
Rock13 wrote:Looked up the institute, seemed legitimate, ....
Whenever a member has a special rank like media or research, they have been vetted by TDF Management. In case of students, we know about the student and their mentor. So all should be fine -still TDF is not involved in the research and questionnaire.
Yes, ofc, I should've thought of that. Duh!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Rock13 wrote:Looked up the institute, seemed legitimate, took the survey. It's short & sweet, but take care with the wording of the scaled questions (disagree/agree types) to ensure that your responses are accurate.
The institute is widely considered as the leading institute in Germany so yes, very legitimate. :D I will take part in the survey this weekend.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Survey complete. There are some questions that swap the agree and disagree markers, is that what you refer to Rock? Concentrate otherwise the data will come out inconclusive or worse!
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Jimpink wrote:Survey complete. There are some questions that swap the agree and disagree markers, is that what you refer to Rock? Concentrate otherwise the data will come out inconclusive or worse!
Yes, pretty much, but also the context for each question.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Agreed, some of those questions were a bit odd in terms of what they were asking but I can see how they determine usable post data.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Jimpink wrote:Agreed, some of those questions were a bit odd in terms of what they were asking but I can see how they determine usable post data.
That's one thing I didn't care for on this particular survey, but there were a few write-in answers. Very difficult to sift through often long-winded commentary in those, but in the Nottingham study it was good to be able to write to my heart's content and get a chance to speak directly over the phone with the researchers for an hour or so. For instance, on this one the question that asked "Do you consider doll sex to be r*** since dolls cannot offer consent?" :roll: I responded "NO" because as far as I'm concerned my dolls DO offer what I would call "enthusiastic consent" and I imagine that they feel fully gratified whenever I love on them. You might even say they were built for it. :wink: Besides, I understand that phrases like "thanks, but you're not my type" and "I'm not really in the mood" mean "NO!" and I know the difference between enthusiastic consent, full participation, and the afterglow that follows vs. the sort of lackadaisical consent you get from a woman who's just going through the motions because she's got nothing better to do than bang some guy on a Saturday night.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Jimpink wrote:Agreed, some of those questions were a bit odd in terms of what they were asking but I can see how they determine usable post data.
Seemed a little biased at times with what was asked
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

To me it is pushing me into per-defined boxes -biased. I couldn't skip questions that are not about dolls ... I quit.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Nescio50 wrote:To me it is pushing me into per-defined boxes -biased. I couldn't skip questions that are not about dolls ... I quit.
Some of the questions that were aimed at one's approach to biological sex partners and what you may or may not think of their gender as a species had me feeling boxed in for sure. There was no way to unpack experiences that influenced the way I currently think and feel or why I adopted the doll life back in 2016.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Rowsdower

Post by Rowsdower »

Just finished this. I hope we get to see the results/conclusions at the end of the study.

sexfoHH
Student Account
Student Account

Post by sexfoHH »

Hey,
thanks a lot for your participation so far!

Sure, some questions may sound a bit biased but most of these are standard tools that we can't change without impairing the sound methods. With the help of the doll community, we tried to make other questions more user-friendly.

Let us know if you have more questions!
All the best,

Jeanne Desbuleux & Johannes Fuß

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

sexfoHH wrote:Hey,
thanks a lot for your participation so far!

Sure, some questions may sound a bit biased but most of these are standard tools that we can't change without impairing the sound methods. With the help of the doll community, we tried to make other questions more user-friendly.

Let us know if you have more questions!
All the best,

Jeanne Desbuleux & Johannes Fuß
Not intending to stir up any controversy here, one question that had me a bit miffed was the selection for sexual preferences, but only because one of the choices is pedo. I know they've been referring to them as "minor attracted persons" in the UK and perhaps elsewhere, but last time I checked that's not really a gender identity or legitimate sexual preference and in my area we have zero tolerance for it.
However, I reckon that if such a person has CLD's then that might just spare some tender little lives. Still, I found the suggestion of that being given equal footing with the other sexual preferences repellant.

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS