www.joylovedolls.com

Joy Love Doll review...

Joy Love Dolls is a leading supplier of life-like sex dolls worldwide. We offer the most realistic TPE sex dolls that you can find. Joy Love Dolls carries an incredible collection of 500+ realistic love dolls in all body types, sizes, and genres. We offer the best customer experience, with a Best Price Guarantee and FREE sex doll delivery to almost everywhere. Shop for ultra-realistic sex dolls, love dolls, and a diverse selection of sex toys below, or customize real sex dolls to perfectly fit your preferences. Enjoy! Website: www.joylovedolls.com
John Rambo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Joy Love Doll review...

Post by John Rambo »

I ordered a WM 166C (the Tomb Raider / army dressed doll) from JLD. After ordering, I read horrible reviews on Youtube from a Canadian in Montreal (who sells Dolls) and started to fear the worst, that I had been ripped off and would get a knock off brand. It was a nerve racking wait. I e-mailed WM in China and verified that Joy Love Doll is in fact a verifiable distributor. That eased my mind some.

First the negative; Joy Love Doll will not answer their phone or email messages, no matter how many you send. Very aggravating. They should improve on this point. I know they are busy, but answering the phone and email goes along way towards keeping customers happy... and returning.

Now the positive; I had NO reason to worry. None at all! :) JLD ships USA "in stock" FAST like the website says. Head arrived 3 days later... extra eyes came from China, 3 weeks later. Entire order arrived as they stated. Genuine WM 166C. VERY Beautiful model. Secure shipping crate. So despite JLD's lack of communication, they delivered as ordered, and fast too.

As a side note, the Montreal dealer, I emailed him about ordering... he never responded either. Yet he criticized JLD ..???

Anyhow, JLD is legit and has REAL WM dolls and ships in stock FAST, so no worries.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Joy Love Doll review...

Post by Rock13 »

Cool. Thanks for sharing the good and bad. Sounds like they just need to brush up on their customer service if they're ever to get on the same level as the likes of BCD and RLSD. Glad that you got what you paid for!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

John Rambo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by John Rambo »

Overall, I'm quite pleased with JLD and the WM doll. Hence, my review. I can live without communication provided they ship fast and a quality product, which they did. If I was grading them, it would be an A-.

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

unfortunately I am not having a good experience with JoyLove Dolls, I'm going to wait until next week to try to be as understanding as possible before I give my full details, lets hope they redeem themselves before that and I can instead say something more positive.

Anthem69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anthem69 »

I placed an order on January 20, 2022 from Anastasia with the options I took. I received the order confirmation email the same day. The statue of January 24, 2022 is still on “Unfulfilled”. What does that mean ?
I am supposed to wait how many days for this email (2nd).

It was once the order was placed that the stress increased with some negative comments on sites compared to JoyLoveDolls. Negative point is the customer service by email. I only tried the phone as I am in Canada.

• Order for Canada •

Anthem69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anthem69 »

I received an email from Customer Care asking about the status of my order. And he asked me: "Which address should we send it to?"

There, I begin to doubt this supplier. However, I have an account on their site with the information of my order whose number I gave and there is my address listed.

I still have 10 days before my bank cancels the transaction. I hope I will have good news for the shipping.

Anthem69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anthem69 »

I find it weird that Joy Love Dolls Customer Care tells me that the factory is closed and will reopen on February 9th.
According to other sites, February 2-12 is Chinese New Year. I no longer understand what I should do with my order.

E-mail copied:

Hi —————,

I trust you are well today.

Yes, sure I will let our factory know.As soon as they confirm the change a refund will be processed.

Please note the factory is currently closed for holidays and will reopen on the 9th of Feb.

Kind Regards,

Rachelle I Customer Care

JOY LOVE DOLLS
Making Adult Sex Lives Better Since 2017

Anthem69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anthem69 »

This is the first time I order a doll and it stresses me as it's a lot of money. And I'm starting to be a little better because I communicate quite easily with Customer Care of Joylovedolls by e-mail. Yes, sometimes a delay between 30 minutes at 2 o'clock, but that helps.

We must be patient for the best arrives. I will do it with this order since it is the Chinese New Year. The factories will reopen on February 9 to resume production.

I'm going to give you news :)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

TDF Management is aware of situation. We are on it. As soon as we have info, we'll be in touch with those involved.

justarichguy69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by justarichguy69 »

Anthem69 wrote:This is the first time I order a doll and it stresses me as it's a lot of money. And I'm starting to be a little better because I communicate quite easily with Customer Care of Joylovedolls by e-mail. Yes, sometimes a delay between 30 minutes at 2 o'clock, but that helps.

We must be patient for the best arrives. I will do it with this order since it is the Chinese New Year. The factories will reopen on February 9 to resume production.

I'm going to give you news :)
Have you received ? I was about to order until I saw this..

Anthem69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anthem69 »

Production resumes on February 9. My order was not in production as I ordered it in the Chinese New Year holiday closure which lasts about 2 weeks. I will receive an email from Customer Care this week for changes I requested prior to production. According to production and shipping calculations, I believe I will receive it either the last week of February or the first week of March.

Anthem69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anthem69 »

The ordering process on the Joy Love Doll website (within weeks of Chinese)
(From January 20 to February 16, 2022)

- Purchase confirmation: January 20 at 9:00 am
- 1st e-mail: Preparation of the order: January 21 at 12:00 pm
- Customer Care: Factories closed until February 9 (Chinese New Year) and will resume production from this date.
- Customer Care: Orders go by priority once factories open on February 9th.
Production lead time: 5-10 days
Delivery time: 7-21 days
- Customer Care: Changes will be made to my Doll (Our factory advised they will make the changes you requested the last time.) (02/09)
- Customer Care: They are still busy with your order. As soon as it is completed and shipped you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. (11/02)
- I received an email from Support@JoyLoveDolls with the notification of the shipment and the tracking number (11/02 at 22:30)
- Delivery is scheduled for 02/17/22
- Surprise: I received a call from FedEx for customs fees.
- E-mail of the refund of the difference for the changes made on the Doll (16/02) + Refund on my card the same day
- I received my package on February 16. A day earlier than FedEx announced.
- The doll was in perfect condition when delivered. I noticed the changes weren't made to my doll other than adding the hand joints. I wanted to replace the Full Body Heating System and Moaning to have the EVO Skeleton and Hollow Breast and Fully Articulated Hand.
- I decided to keep the doll despite the changes being made by 1/3. And refunding the difference reimburses customs fees.
- The person who takes care of the Customer Care of Joy Love Dolls is a kind person, patient and very understanding with these customers. Her name is Rachelle.
Attachments
2CE68C4E-E52D-4D13-8F45-9A8964ACC3F4.jpeg
2CE68C4E-E52D-4D13-8F45-9A8964ACC3F4.jpeg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 4743 times

MarieLaLa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MarieLaLa »

That's horrible, when you buy something you must try to chat with supporters at least once, to make sure they exist or the product is in stock.

justarichguy69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by justarichguy69 »

I actually did order from there too "in stock" doll. It did finally come but it took 3 weeks and head and some other accessories were shipped from China and arrived one day later. Doll was from Germany EU stock and was supposed to take a week. I took a risk because joylovedolls seemed a little risky, but I'm glad it came and everything seems ok.

JoyLoveDolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JoyLoveDolls »

John Rambo wrote:I ordered a WM 166C (the Tomb Raider / army dressed doll) from JLD. After ordering, I read horrible reviews on Youtube from a Canadian in Montreal (who sells Dolls) and started to fear the worst, that I had been ripped off and would get a knock off brand. It was a nerve racking wait. I e-mailed WM in China and verified that Joy Love Doll is in fact a verifiable distributor. That eased my mind some.

First the negative; Joy Love Doll will not answer their phone or email messages, no matter how many you send. Very aggravating. They should improve on this point. I know they are busy, but answering the phone and email goes along way towards keeping customers happy... and returning.

Now the positive; I had NO reason to worry. None at all! :) JLD ships USA "in stock" FAST like the website says. Head arrived 3 days later... extra eyes came from China, 3 weeks later. Entire order arrived as they stated. Genuine WM 166C. VERY Beautiful model. Secure shipping crate. So despite JLD's lack of communication, they delivered as ordered, and fast too.

As a side note, the Montreal dealer, I emailed him about ordering... he never responded either. Yet he criticized JLD ..???

Anyhow, JLD is legit and has REAL WM dolls and ships in stock FAST, so no worries.
Hi This is Mike From The Joy Love Dolls. Clad to hear that youre happy to your purchase. We are authorized resellers to all Sex Doll Brands to all manufactures which are listed on our site. Most of manufacturers have list of authorized resellers on their websites.

INFORMATIONS