sexyrealsexdolls.com

New hot powers chichiomoi review.

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
chichiplz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New hot powers chichiomoi review.

Post by chichiplz »

those look like fun for sure, the ones with the can in front.
I can't get into the sets with fuckable nipples or that sort of thing, it is just a bit too much for me (I still want tits to look like tits lol, that box art is...something).

Hiontitties

Post by Hiontitties »

unlovable wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:28 am Okay i just got them. And i leave for work in an hour. If i wasn’t covering a shift for someone else let me tell you i woulda called in sick.

Quick review. They are as big. If not bigger than the Z cups I already have but feel like the chichi fueta rockets. Its exactly what i always said. Make the rockets in the soze of the z cups.

Ill post more tomorrow.
Finally a pair big enough to my liking! Just ordered! Looking forward to box opening day 🥳 Thanks for sharing the videos. Sealed the deal for me

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

So i guess nobody ever got these.

sumthin_sumthin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sumthin_sumthin »

I managed to pick this up when HotPowers opened up the reservation process in the early part of the summer, and have had it for a couple of weeks now. Here's a quick review along with a couple of pictures:

Pictures:
IMG_3157.JPG
IMG_3157.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1561 times
IMG_3155.JPG
IMG_3155.JPG (2.02 MiB) Viewed 1561 times
Packaging:
The toy arrived in a plain brown box with some paper filler and a plastic holder tray to immobilize it somewhat. From the outside, the only indication I had that this was the toy I had ordered was the packing slip that was attached to the box, so points awarded for discretion. It would have been nice to have a better tray to keep it in, but it's not a deal-breaker in my opinion. Once I received notification from HotPowers that the order had been filled and was being shipped, the total shipping time to my door was about a week. I was able to track the package on the Japan Post web site.

Cost:
The total cost was a little more than $900 USD for me, which included shipping. That's a lot of money for a product like this, when you consider that an entire doll can be purchased for roughly twice that amount. It makes you want to be really careful with it when handling it.

Experience:
In my opinion, this really looks and feels like a huge pair of natural tits. The nipples have a nice pink color and are sized proportionately to the breast itself. The curve of the breast is rather attractive when the toy is laying flat on a surface, and they look amazing when it is propped up vertically or squeezed together. The softness is absolutely incredible. The TPE has just the right amount of density and springiness to make it feel very close to natural female breasts. My fingers sink into the breasts nicely when I squeeze them. It's easy to pretend you're getting a lap dance from a huge-breasted dancer when you place your face in between them. The breasts also have a realistic wobble to them when you bounce them, and it's really easy to immerse yourself into the experience when doing this. Paizuri is as you'd expect - it really feels like you're tit-fucking a huge pair of natural tits.

The "skin" feels a bit sensitive - you don't want to do any pinching or have sharp nails when handling this thing. There are some surface imperfections I've noticed when looking at the breasts - very shallow "wrinkles", creases, gouges, etc. For me, they really don't detract from the overall experience - in fact, I don't really notice them when I play with it. I did notice a couple of deeper gouges on the bottom of the right breast. The good news is, these things are repairable. Mishka1965 did a wonderful tutorial on TPE repair, and I applied the techniques he showed in his video to those gouges. The end result is remarkable - after only one repair attempt, I was able to close much of the gouging while retaining the smooth surface. I do plan on going over the area again in the future to really get it right, but this should be a relief to anyone who's considering ordering this but is afraid of the inevitable damage it may incur. I was able to effect the repair using some baby oil, a microfiber cloth, some fine-grit sandpaper, a cheap soldering iron (to apply the heat but NOT actually touch the TPE with it!), and a steady hand.

The only negatives I can come up with are its weight and the care required when handling it. There is a piece of paper that comes with it that boldly identifies it as "14kg". Holding and carrying this toy really does feel like it's 30 - 40 lbs. in weight, so keep that in mind when considering this. However, the real concern is in the handling of the toy. Not only is it heavy and expensive, but it's really difficult to carry on its own. If it's resting on a table top, you need to get your hands underneath the TPE backing "plate" (which is about an inch thick) and bear-hug the toy to your chest to immobilize it before you can move it anywhere. Trying to carry it with your arms alone is almost impossible - the center of gravity is really tough to locate and changes once the boobs start to shift even a little. When that happens, you're bound to drop it, which will make you freak out initially. I recommend buying a cheap white bedsheet, washing it a few times, and using that to carry it around like a sack. You'll be able to carry it much easier and will be less likely to drop it.

Pros/Cons:
+Incredible look and feel
+Softness and size
+Really feels like a pair of big natural breasts
+Nipple placement, size, and coloring
+Sturdy TPE backing plate makes it easy to place on a surface
+Bounce factor
+TPE repairs quite easily
+Ordering/Shipping
+Responsive customer service
-Cost
-Minor imperfections in the skin
-Weight
-Difficulty when moving/handling

Overall:
Worth every penny so far. I'm at an age where I realize I'm probably never going to know the full experience of having sex with a huge-breasted woman, other than in my dreams. This toy really goes a long way towards the immersion factor - you can close your eyes and really imagine what it would feel like with this. Yes, you're going to have some logistics issues with this - any woman with big tits will likely tell you the same thing. You'll need a place to store it, and do so in such a way that the breasts don't sag too much and cause tearing. You'll want to oil and powder it (of course you will!). It's heavy and unwieldy, and can tear if you're not careful. Despite all this, and the cost, I say it's still worth having it. The breasts really do feel that good! They're wonderfully soft with just the right amount of give to them. They take boob play to a whole other level.

Bigtitlover169
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bigtitlover169 »

Are hot powers still going to make these or did I miss out?

sumthin_sumthin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Looks like they are expected to re-open sales on this towards the end of December. I recommend monitoring the product page - I believe they will change the title of the product to indicate when they expect to open up the sales window. Just account for the time zone difference and be ready when it hits, because it will likely sell out within an hour or two. Note that they could re-open the sales window sooner than late-December, which is why I recommend monitoring their product page.

https://www.hotpowers.jp/ec/products/de ... ct_id=6303

The order page may feel a little bit intimidating if you can't read Japanese like myself. I used Google to translate pages and terms so that I had at least a rudimentary understanding of what was being asked.

If you receive a confirmation e-mail after ordering, you're good to go. Note that they may not charge the card you used for the transaction until they're actually ready to start fulfilling orders. I waited a couple of months before I saw the charge hit.

Their customer service is very helpful, so don't be afraid to reach out to them. They respond in both English and Japanese, and they do send out notifications and updates on your order.

sumthin_sumthin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

For those interested, sydsnap did a video on these after purchasing them. You can see just how heavy and cumbersome they can be, but you also get to hear her testimony on how they look and feel.

Uncensored video is on her Patreon; this is the censored version on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3CizQxy81E

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

sumthin_sumthin wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:26 pm For those interested, sydsnap did a video on these after purchasing them. You can see just how heavy and cumbersome they can be, but you also get to hear her testimony on how they look and feel.

Uncensored video is on her Patreon; this is the censored version on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3CizQxy81E
What is her verdict? Do they feel as real as her own?! :mrgreen: :haha4:

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

The Chichiomoi really are quite massive. I've been considering selling mine but the packaging/shipping seems a bit stressful.
For example when I received them, they arrived upside down in its plastic container that they ship with.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

This is getting so f***** frustrating. Why dont they just take preorders in advance and let you pay ahead so you dont have to go through this stupid race every time they come back. That way you know how much to make because you already have your profits .People have to work and now I have to wait until June 29 to even TRY to get these again? Awful bussiness model :shakefist:

Instead I have to wait on a ******* email confirmation to tell me when they are back in stock.

Halko Supmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Halko Supmann »

Ordered them End of November, from otonaJP. 2 – 4 Months delivery :|
Welp, glad I already have an Oppai Toy to keep me busy.

Halko Supmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Halko Supmann »

Hahaha they finally arrived.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Halko Supmann wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:13 pm Hahaha they finally arrived.
Awesome! :multi:

Please do physical scientific experiments with it and let us know about the subject results! :mrgreen: :haha4: :glou:

/ CS.

Dollhook

Post by Dollhook »

In my opinion this one is really good!

INFORMATIONS