www.wmdolls.com

Does sex gets better after awhile with your doll or no?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Camelia
Doll
Doll

Re: Does sex gets better after awhile with your doll or no?

Post by Camelia »

I don't know if it improves or not, because I'm just a doll, at first I didn't get rid of it (37Kg), now I'm up or down.
Is that an improvement? :oops: :oops: :oops:
My Closet in:
Camelia SE161G

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

Definitely better. Not only did I get a feel for positioning my girls, but also I swear I've gotten stronger from handling them.
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

It's not like doing it with a real girl. She can't move during sex, she can't kiss you, touch you etc. But just like having intercourse with a real woman you need to build it up. Don't try to come quickly, if you feel like cumming just hold back or try a different position. Do this a couple times and you'll get an intense orgasm. Just take your time and don't try to get distracted by anything.

WMdoll heads look pretty realistic to me, it helps more if you can dim the lights in your room. Sometimes when I'm having fun with the doll and look at the face of the doll she looks just like a real person to me.

I have the 140 model which is too short IMHO, when WMdoll releases the lighter dolls I'll probably get a 160+ one . It's hard to take a 140 in standing doggy style and I'm not even that tall. My favorite positions are cowgirl and the lotus position. I also had experienced reversed cowgirl but I didn't like it that much.

The weight is an issue, even for the 140. She isn't that heavy but I put her in the closet, I always have to carry her out, see which head I'll use, which wig I'll use etc. If WM would be able to produce a 160+ doll which weights 15 kilo I would instantly buy that one and sell my 140.

Knowing how to apply make up and using custom wigs will increase the pleasure. You can customize her looks to your own taste. The factory make up isn't that good and it will fade away after a couple weeks. You really don't need much make up, all I use is an eye shadow pallet, two shades of blush and lipgloss. You do need a couple of different brushes, the thin ones are great for adding the eye liner thingy. You don't need eye liner instead you use the shadow pallet which you'll apply as eye liner.

To be honest, custom wigs and custom make up will make her look way way way WAAAAAAAY sexier and better. High quality wigs too but they can be expensive. She def won't look fake.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

when I 1st got my doll had some trouble having sex with her. couple practice rounds got it figured out

now after sleeping with this beautiful girl every night, taking care of her, I've fallen in love with her

the sex keeps getting better! one of the best decisions I've ever made

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Mitchell Hart wrote:I was very pleased to get my Everly in the mail. She is a wm157 b and size wise I was happy with. Now as we finally after waiting 66 days or so, had sexual play I was even as an older guy very ready and it was great the first few times, really great.

But as time went on I struggled to get excited and hard, so it tailored off. But lately it’s been great. We figured out what works as to posture clothing , scents, lube, and lighting and wow, just wow. It is really working now.

Have any of you exp this sort of pattern with your girl?
Sounds like its in your head. Try some foreplay or something to get you in the mood.

Only issues I have had is loosing my erection mid session while trying to change positions and adjusting her. The weight and positioning her throws me off.
But within a couple minutes Im back. This being said I try to limit to a position or two per session.
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=146319
Ashley WM140A (My first doll)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=94403
Ana WM82B Torso
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128927

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

sakurafan1217 wrote:
Mitchell Hart wrote:I was very pleased to get my Everly in the mail. She is a wm157 b and size wise I was happy with. Now as we finally after waiting 66 days or so, had sexual play I was even as an older guy very ready and it was great the first few times, really great.

But as time went on I struggled to get excited and hard, so it tailored off. But lately it’s been great. We figured out what works as to posture clothing , scents, lube, and lighting and wow, just wow. It is really working now.

Sounds like its in your head. Try some foreplay or something to get you in the mood.

Only issues I have had is loosing my erection mid session while trying to change positions and adjusting her. The weight and positioning her throws me off.
But within a couple minutes Im back. This being said I try to limit to a position or two per session.
Yeah this is true. Once you start overthinking everything and changing this and that repeatedly with her in the same session, that's usually the kiss of death down below. Just like with a RG you get to know which positions just work for you....and your doll. Every now and then you'll likely just try something new, and it's great when you can then add that to the repertoire that works.

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

It definitely gets better. 15 years of doll sex and I still have mind blowers with them. That isn't to say I don't have any dud sessions either. When you find what really works with your doll, it can be a double edged sword. While a certain position will have given me the best orgasm ever, I can sometimes get stuck in my head over "chasing that dragon" again. I will focus too much on the pleasure it's giving me "down below" and ignore the beautiful doll on top of me. It is like the sex becomes masturbation at that point. I'll loose the moment and my erection will go bye-bye. :oops: When I can let go and be fully in the moment with my ladies, then we have a great time. I need to enjoy all their womanly charms and not just focus on the sexual gratification. I need to touch, hold, and kiss them during the act. Be in the moment and not race to the end. I can't do it every time. The occasional dud is inevitable, I think.
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

Hitchhiker42 wrote: When I can let go and be fully in the moment with my ladies, then we have a great time. I need to enjoy all their womanly charms and not just focus on the sexual gratification. I need to touch, hold, and kiss them during the act. Be in the moment and not race to the end. I can't do it every time. The occasional dud is inevitable, I think.
This is what I really struggle with....doll OR RG. Infact my ex used to say that for me sex was all about gratification and visuals, rather than being truly in the moment. Even at my age, late 40s, I do wonder whether I'm missing a trick OR just that different people are wired differently. One of reasons I got my doll was to distance myself from p0rn to reduce PIED and to be more in the moment. Although my p0rn use has reduced alot, frankly I still struggle at times to get as much out of sex as I suspect others do. I partly put this down maybe to my ability to know what will give me a big dopamine hit (whether with a RG, a doll or "flying solo") whereas I *think* most people tend to rely on others for a similarly large hit.

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Hitchhiker42 wrote:It definitely gets better. 15 years of doll sex and I still have mind blowers with them. That isn't to say I don't have any dud sessions either. When you find what really works with your doll, it can be a double edged sword. While a certain position will have given me the best orgasm ever, I can sometimes get stuck in my head over "chasing that dragon" again. I will focus too much on the pleasure it's giving me "down below" and ignore the beautiful doll on top of me. It is like the sex becomes masturbation at that point. I'll loose the moment and my erection will go bye-bye. :oops: When I can let go and be fully in the moment with my ladies, then we have a great time. I need to enjoy all their womanly charms and not just focus on the sexual gratification. I need to touch, hold, and kiss them during the act. Be in the moment and not race to the end. I can't do it every time. The occasional dud is inevitable, I think.

GOOD POINT!
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

so far so good
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

sakurafan1217 wrote:

True, or when you're tired or distracted you'll have a harder time to get it hard. If you're super horny then it's no issue. I totally agree with the lighting and clothing. New make up does wonders too. When you dim the lights a little bit she'll look very realistic. The fun part is trying new styles and new make up. It took me a while to figure this make up thingy and when I actually got good at it she really wowed me. WM doll heads are very very beautiful and fucking sexy. I'm really interested in what they'll manage to produce in the future.

INFORMATIONS