cloudclimax.co.uk

Advice on silicon prices

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
JohnToe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Advice on silicon prices

Post by JohnToe »

Hello.

The first thing I see when looking for silicone dolls on your website is the wide price range: from as low as 1900£ to 6000£.

If I'm talking Gynoid I'm ready to accept that the high prices are due to all the default artistic work. Since I do not value any of it, I want a paint/makeupless doll (only the silicone looks), I don't even look at this brand anymore. I am not fond of realism, I'm into silicone cuz of the material. Period. No problem with shine nor rigid.

But I'm guessing that other expensive brands have good reasons to charge so much, or not? Why such high prices really? I can't even configure anything beside the bespoke airbox and implanted hair... Are these dolls more resistant than those also made from silicone in the range of 2400£? Is the silicone of medical grade?

From what I see, the full silicone is being aimed at those guys who want a replica of real women, I don't feel like paying for this cuz I do not value it. All I want in a doll is precisely it's unhuman perfection.

taylormayd

Re: Advice on silicon prices

Post by taylormayd »

They're not going to give a high quality piece of artwork away. Consider a doll something that should give you companionship and happiness for many years; why do you nickel and dime an important purchase like that? Is it that hard to save up $6000? Unless you are jobless, it really isn't that much of a stretch to save up $6000 for an important purchase.

INFORMATIONS