After the improvement of the pussy of ILDOLL170CM

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
ILDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

After the improvement of the pussy of ILDOLL170CM

Post by ILDoll »

We re-adjusted the 170CM mold, and when the thighs were opened, the vaginal mouth was not greatly deformed
Attachments
170-3.jpg
170-3.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 4081 times
170-2.jpg
170-2.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 4081 times
170-1.jpg
170-1.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 4081 times
Good proportion with best appearance.
Satisfied service from Vincent.

http://www.ildoll.com Ins: ILDoll Sexdolls
Rapid reply from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm (UTC/GMT+08:00)
sales1@ildoll.com
weishuohe@126.com WhataApp: +86 13360576377

Chuanyin Intellegent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.

kikk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: After the improvement of the pussy of ILDOLL170CM

Post by kikk »

Wow,great job!

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Hello !

I agree that this looks better than the previous model.

But why oh why you did not correct her holes placement while you were working on her. If you place this new model in doggie position her vaginal and anal holes will still be in very awkward positions.

Cheers!

Sili

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Siliconeman wrote:Hello !

I agree that this looks better than the previous model.

But why oh why you did not correct her holes placement while you were working on her. If you place this new model in doggie position her vaginal and anal holes will still be in very awkward positions.

Cheers!

Sili
Because all they did was make her labia puffier ... they didn't have to actually "move" anything.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Maybe because it's a doll, and not a real woman. I guess it's just not possible to have perfect LHP, as the construction of the two canals would not work for the doll, unless one was made so small as to be unusable, as in the anus on some highly realistic silicon dolls.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Bunnyboybob wrote:Maybe because it's a doll, and not a real woman. I guess it's just not possible to have perfect LHP, as the construction of the two canals would not work for the doll, unless one was made so small as to be unusable, as in the anus on some highly realistic silicon dolls.
Please stop that ! My brain hurts ! I have heard this before "A doll cant have proper LHP because of ´reasons´".

NO ! A TPE doll CAN have proper LHP and she CAN have both orifices functional !

Here is a TPE doll with perfect LHP:
_Jane_workouta_77.jpg
_Jane_workouta_77.jpg (179.37 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Here is another TPE doll with perfect LHP:
_Elsa_presentingA_66.jpg
_Elsa_presentingA_66.jpg (254.62 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Here is yet another TPE doll with perfect LHP:
_hr166_10.jpg
_hr166_10.jpg (254.49 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Here is another TPE doll with perfect LHP:
_Julia_newcouch_46.jpg
_Julia_newcouch_46.jpg (236.25 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Here is still one more TPE doll with perfect LHP:
_Lily_newsofaA_25.jpg
_Lily_newsofaA_25.jpg (291.08 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Here is one more TPE doll with perfect LHP:
_Cecilia_nude1_51.jpg
_Cecilia_nude1_51.jpg (142.41 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Here is yet another TPE doll with perfect LHP:
_Maria_whitelingeriea_51.jpg
_Maria_whitelingeriea_51.jpg (218.17 KiB) Viewed 3283 times
Should I post more examples?

Cheers!

Sili

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Show em Sil!! But yeah placement is important and how can it hurt the doll at all? Yeah my head hurts thinking that the managers are approving great body design with craptastic placement and still call them a sexdoll. It's a sex doll right and not a life sized silicone mannequin?

Just glad ildoll actually cares.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

It‘s sad to see nothing but criticism. Nobody forces you to buy the doll as it is. If you don‘t like it or don‘t agree why that leash out.
It is good to see improvements and I am glad the manufacturer cares. And by the way this is the manufacturers subforum, why do you show pictures of other manufacturers dolls.
Dolls are no humans and only can be an approximation. Accept it or leave it.
Peace
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

poppy70 wrote:It‘s sad to see nothing but criticism. Nobody forces you to buy the doll as it is. If you don‘t like it or don‘t agree why that leash out.
It is good to see improvements and I am glad the manufacturer cares. And by the way this is the manufacturers subforum, why do you show pictures of other manufacturers dolls.
Dolls are no humans and only can be an approximation. Accept it or leave it.
Peace
Yes, I do leave the dolls with bad LHP at store shelves. And I know that growing number of people will do the same. I do buy second hand dolls with bad LHP, but I usually modify them to have perfect LHP. Two dolls at the pictures above are modified this way.

Up to this point the doll manufacturers have been thinking that anything goes, but I think this is changing. It is criticism from customers that will force manufacturers to make better products.

Cheers!

Sili

Dopamine

Post by Dopamine »

poppy70 wrote:It‘s sad to see nothing but criticism. Nobody forces you to buy the doll as it is.
What's wrong with constructive criticism? Thanks to criticism we get improvements, and that's also a critical information for any manufacturer of any goods, to know why customers won't choose their merchandise over the competition.

For me, good LHP is number one criterion, and it's so sad to see otherwise great sculpts with bad LHP. Some people don't care, I get it, but I can't imagine anybody ever said "oh, such a bad LHP, I love it", so why not make it great right from the start? It's good for realism, it's good for activities.

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Dopamine wrote:
poppy70 wrote:It‘s sad to see nothing but criticism. Nobody forces you to buy the doll as it is.
What's wrong with constructive criticism? Thanks to criticism we get improvements, and that's also a critical information for any manufacturer of any goods, to know why customers won't choose their merchandise over the competition.

For me, good LHP is number one criterion, and it's so sad to see otherwise great sculpts with bad LHP. Some people don't care, I get it, but I can't imagine anybody ever said "oh, such a bad LHP, I love it", so why not make it great right from the start? It's good for realism, it's good for activities.
Just to give you food for thought? Would you ditch a realgirl if she was anatomically not perfect.
Just sayin
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

poppy70 wrote:Just to give you food for thought? Would you ditch a realgirl if she was anatomically not perfect.
Just sayin
So basically what you're saying is that these anatomically incorrect dolls aren't human .... so we shouldn't discriminate against them, because that would be being racist against another species?
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Valery

Post by Valery »

With all due respect, if the manufacturer says that this is a sex doll, then it must first of all be a sex doll. Her holes should be where they need to be. And the main thing here is anatomical correct, and not the simple technology. And if the LHP does not match the anatomy, it is not a sex doll, it is a mannequin or silicone figure. I agree completely with Siliconeman.
If the manufacturer calls the doll as - realistic silicone figure with sex function - then there are no questions to LHP.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Siliconeman wrote: Should I post more examples?
yes please :)
Valery wrote:With all due respect, if the manufacturer says that this is a sex doll, then it must first of all be a sex doll. Her holes should be where they need to be. And the main thing here is anatomical correct, and not the simple technology. And if the LHP does not match the anatomy, it is not a sex doll,
Now lets be fair to them, they've listened to feedback and made good changes.

IMO this LHP issue is not one-dimensional. The reason they usually move it forward is to make missionary easier. With realistic placement, you *must* lift the legs to access, which bends the channel, *which makes it unusable for some people* (like me). I've tried 4 so far and the pattern that has emerged is they only work well for me in one (different) position each. I note that WM did the 174G with rearward placement, then the tall 175D is more neutral (intermediate) probably because of a bunch of feedback that the 174G was harder in missionary.

Doll vendors just need to advertise this . "it's designed more for missionary" / "its designed more for doggy". Without an anatomically perfect *skeleton* (probably too expensive to produce) , no one doll will satisfy all users in all positions. it's probably cheaper to get 2 constrasting dolls that it is to get one with a far more advanced skeleton.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Of course I'll advocate about correct LHP but you are very correct. I hated my piper miyuki for the longest time because you have to bend the spine quite bit to get it well placed. My girlfriend did that for me but my doll will not.

Imo still, if you still have to bend her spine to a 45° to get good placement, a better design should've been used.

You gotta experiment a whole lot.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

INFORMATIONS