www.wmdolls.com

Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Wharris
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Vsdoll.com Scam or legit ?

Post by Wharris »

I ordered on late November, the picture they showed me looked nothing like what I had ordered, they insisted it was correct & would look better in real life, I asked what's the point of the picture if they don't listen to complaints, they then redid it & I was happier with the look, supposedly shipped December, tracking has expired, chat they just say thank you for understanding the delay when you ask where it is

Still waiting over 8 months later, said it should be 9 weeks when ordered

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Jb385 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:52 pm
EBmoist wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:54 pm Hello again-- well - over all -- it was a learning experience- I receive my doll and it was exactly as it was promised. My LEARNING CURVE is - DONT get detachable legs-- (i should have taken pictures) but there was NO way on earth that the leg seam on the thigh- could be hidden by body stocking- or thigh high leggings (as hoped) No fault of VSdoll. it was just a bad choice as a option.
Any photos/ videos you could share? I've really got no choice but to go detachable as I need to store here discreetly in a large suitcase, but i _was_ hoping with the right thigh high stockings or keg warmers etc that I could make it work..

The demo shots provided to me so far are not the best and can't seem to find any good examples online from other owners either..

As i mentioned, i don't have the option to store her full size/height but still want to know what I'm getting into.. thanks in advance
Yea---- the legs were bad enough, and completely distracted , that i tossed it.. it also added 20 pounds of weight. Ill try again, with out that feature!

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

So I’ve come to the end of my journey with Vsdoll as I had ordered a doll from them and it ended up not shipping properly due to a courier issue that happened. From my personal experience I would say that this is not a legitimate site but rather a counterfeit doll producer. The doll I was wanting was Game lady’s tifa doll and was advertised such on their website. The doll from their factory photo (see attached photos) was certainly not the game lady product I was looking for but was still in my opinion a decent looking doll and why I accepted her being shipped. (First time buyer so was more excited at the fact of having a doll to play with then anything and why I initially pulled the trigger) So I can say yes they are a legit company that produces dolls but no you will certainly not get the doll pictured on the website in comparison to the actual doll made for you. On that note I will say their customer service is quick and responsive they did do some customizations for me that turned out the way I wanted somewhat. But I did have over 100 plus emails in conversation with them and there where quite a few moments through out the experience that where sketchy. One example is how they advertised a silicone head with my doll but instead shipped her with a tpe head instead (last attached photo). Another was regarding the pubic hair that I ordered on her which took several emails to adjust to the point that if I apperently asked for one more change they would have to charge me again for something I paid to look right in the first place. Will certainly not use this vendor again and thankful that things didn’t get shipped right as it ended up that I am now getting my special lady the way she was intended by the right manufacturer. (I’ll attach photos of the actual manufacturer factory shots for comparison they have only completed her head and are now working on the body) I will say that through all the trouble I did receive the majority of my money back (taxes excluding) so at least that’s a plus and that money went toward the correct doll. If you go through them be very specific of your wants and need and I’m sure they may be able to produce a decent doll for the price but this customer is happier without.
Attachments
Gamelady soft head tifa
Gamelady soft head tifa
B009910F-F4DB-449D-A61B-EA5B02D68FD1.jpeg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1129 times
Gamelady soft head tifa
Gamelady soft head tifa
0EEC20F2-7C0B-438D-A80E-EEE8189E20FF.jpeg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 1129 times
Game lady soft head tifa
Game lady soft head tifa
CBFB15EE-F436-4D56-B0EF-0EC62475E94D.jpeg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 1129 times
Factory Vsdoll tifa
Factory Vsdoll tifa
1725C93F-0B54-4416-9963-33477A2EB1D5.jpeg (254.5 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
Factory Vsdoll tifa
Factory Vsdoll tifa
F6B9823D-01E2-4A3A-9EB3-342CC6F84DFF.jpeg (355.58 KiB) Viewed 1129 times
What they advertised
What they advertised
486ED3B2-1BC9-4687-BDB7-6D2D2FC72FCF.png (4.91 MiB) Viewed 1129 times
What they advertised
What they advertised
DE43F701-1D72-4AD4-B19E-3EDBE6883FE6.png (6.03 MiB) Viewed 1129 times
My Doll’s
Her Journey starts here! viewtopic.php?t=157117

narasinha

Post by narasinha »

There is a lot of shady sellers that use promotional photography of branded dolls to sell generic models. Quality is not necessarily bad but you won't get the same produce as on the photo.

The price is a give away: They can't sell the doll that much lower than the factory and everybody else. Another give away is that they don't list the brand of the doll.

At least they sent you a doll and/or refunded you. There is such sellers that are outright scams and don't ship you anything. Or claim that the doll is hold at customs and that it is your fault. Here, the scam is that they use pictures of a Gamelady doll to sell a generic, unbranded, one.

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

narasinha wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:28 am There is a lot of shady sellers that use promotional photography of branded dolls to sell generic models. Quality is not necessarily bad but you won't get the same produce as on the photo.

The price is a give away: They can't sell the doll that much lower than the factory and everybody else. Another give away is that they don't list the brand of the doll.

At least they sent you a doll and/or refunded you. There is such sellers that are outright scams and don't ship you anything. Or claim that the doll is hold at customs and that it is your fault. Here, the scam is that they use pictures of a Gamelady doll to sell a generic, unbranded, one.
Yes exactly that they are certainly just selling generic dolls as “premium” ones so you will at least get a doll but not the one pictured for sure. I was a first time buyer so didn’t do my homework b4 initially buying now I know better at least. Just wanted to share my experience with them and why I included the shots of both my new doll that the new company I’m going through is producing and vs doll factory shots so people see what doll they would receive for said price. I should have seen the price as a dead give away you get what you pay for in life but had to try at least and this time the cards didn’t work in their favor.
My Doll’s

Freddie Lau

Post by Freddie Lau »

I purchased a Tifa sex doll at VSDOLL. When I open the box I received a similar TPE head Tifa as Dolllove420 posted. I am frustrated so I just ask why and their agent said the Tifa on the website is a silicone head and they told me they already sent pictures to ask for my approval before shipment. I checked the email box they indeed sent but I did not respond for several days so they shipped the doll. Though it's part of my fault, to some extent, I don't want to be pissed off or get scammed so I asked them if I can see the silicone Tifa head. Then I received a video. It just looks like the picture of Gamelady and I doubt if it is another scam but I guess it's worth a try. I asked the price and paid again. To receive it faster, I paid for fast shipping... The silicone head is just the same as pictured, which exceeds my expectation so maybe they have some access to the right doll but I cannot tell it clearly. :x

The whole process I feel like it's a gamble but I have to admit they are legit and the Tifa silicone head is as same as advertised. I talked with their customer service rose, and to be honest, they are professional in the affordable sex doll area and their price is good for some of the clients.

narasinha

Post by narasinha »

Freddie Lau wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:24 am The whole process I feel like it's a gamble but I have to admit they are legit and the Tifa silicone head is as same as advertised. I talked with their customer service rose, and to be honest, they are professional in the affordable sex doll area and their price is good for some of the clients.
Well, they are legit in the sense that they sent you something that is worth the price they are asking for. But Gamelady is not doing TPE body or head so it's a form of scam to advertise a "generic" doll with the Gamelady promotional photographies. It implies that the produce is from Gamelady when it isn't. It's just a nobrand doll with a long black hairs wig.

It's one thing to use the promotional picture of a full silicon/body painted/implanted hairs doll to illustrate the same TPE model with wig from the same brand as long as you are making it clear that it won't look the same if you don't get all the options. But it's totally differant to use the photographies of a brand to illustrate a produce that has nothing to do with that brand.

Bonglet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bonglet »

I bought a doll from them that was supposedly a wm doll. It looked NOTHING LIKE the pictures on their site. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. when I confronted them about it their response was that they have “many happy customers.”

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

narasinha wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:44 pm
Freddie Lau wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:24 am The whole process I feel like it's a gamble but I have to admit they are legit and the Tifa silicone head is as same as advertised. I talked with their customer service rose, and to be honest, they are professional in the affordable sex doll area and their price is good for some of the clients.
Well, they are legit in the sense that they sent you something that is worth the price they are asking for. But Gamelady is not doing TPE body or head so it's a form of scam to advertise a "generic" doll with the Gamelady promotional photographies. It implies that the produce is from Gamelady when it isn't. It's just a nobrand doll with a long black hairs wig.

It's one thing to use the promotional picture of a full silicon/body painted/implanted hairs doll to illustrate the same TPE model with wig from the same brand as long as you are making it clear that it won't look the same if you don't get all the options. But it's totally differant to use the photographies of a brand to illustrate a produce that has nothing to do with that brand.
This right here exactly what I was getting at! If your a doll company and capable of making such then take pride In your manufacturing skills and create your own doll line and ADVERTISE it straight as such! Make a tifa doll for all anyone cares just market it as your own and don’t put promotion from other company’s as the banner for your customers to put their foot through the door.
My Doll’s

Wharris
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wharris »

Think my other comment disappeared
Ordered in November, dispatched in December
Still nothing arrived
Tracking ended in Poland 5 months ago
Told them that a was going to claim through credit card & they offered me one of their in stock items (paying the difference) so another $420 down, hopefully receive something soon
They have said the original should still turn up some time

Wharris
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wharris »

Well my first ever doll arrived today
Initially I ordered
Kitty – Life Size Asian Sex Doll for $1,126.48 USD (with body heat & sound) after 9 months of it not turning up I then requested
Luxury Julia – BBW Tall Curvy Ultra Realistic Sex Doll - stock for $423 USD
Which turned up in 2 business days
I would add pictures but my post count is still low

Wharris
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wharris »

Forgot to say, it maybe my dressing skills but I can't seem to get knickers on & top doesn't seem to fit the breasts
Advertised
Advertised
Screenshot_20220816_210314_com.android.chrome.jpg (921.42 KiB) Viewed 937 times
Provided a douche, warming stick, comb (plastic with a row of nails), piercings, glue, stain remover, gloves, pink blanket, a hook, spare eyes, spare wig
Accessories provided
Accessories provided
IMG_20220816_164756_edit_151350245100863.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 937 times
Wig 1
Wig 1
IMG_20220816_164212.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 937 times
Wig 2
Wig 2
IMG_20220816_164554_edit_151370794671172.jpg (745.7 KiB) Viewed 937 times
With provided top
With provided top
IMG_20220816_165950_edit_151320688637325.jpg (619.48 KiB) Viewed 937 times
Added eye brow, nose, nipple & clit piercings
With piercings
With piercings
IMG_20220816_210541.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 937 times
[attachment=0]Zombodroid_16082022095430.jpg[/attachment

I personally don't think I could use the sound module unless the voice could be changed
They actually provide a sample which I only found after it arrived]
Attachments
Head side by side
Head side by side
Zombodroid_16082022095430.jpg (282.94 KiB) Viewed 935 times

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

Wharris wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:48 pm Forgot to say, it maybe my dressing skills but I can't seem to get knickers on & top doesn't seem to fit
Provided a douche, warming stick, comb (plastic with a row of nails), piercings, glue, stain remover, gloves, pink blanket, a hook, spare eyes, spare wig
What do you think overall Wharris? It sounds like you’ve gone through quite the experience with them as well but in the end got a finished product! Are you happy with how she turned out? Ultimately it’s up to the buyer whether they are ok with the product or not so just wondering if your happy with the overall experience and are enjoying her which is the whole point anyways!
My Doll’s

Wharris
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Wharris »

Overall I like the doll, quite pretty, a little heavier than I expected which I like once in position but a little awkward getting into positions, not had one before so can't compare it to anything, will have to read up on the best ways of cleaning / drying and looking after the wigs
would have been nice to have tried the whole body heat & hooks for both the body & head but but it's still good
I would say though avoid the custom doll & just get a local in stock one even though its more expensive you have it within days rather than months / never
Just glad they gave me the option of just paying the difference in cost, although it wasn't offered until I threatened credit card claim back

Dolllove420
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolllove420 »

Wharris wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:43 pm Overall I like the doll, quite pretty, a little heavier than I expected which I like once in position but a little awkward getting into positions, not had one before so can't compare it to anything, will have to read up on the best ways of cleaning / drying and looking after the wigs
would have been nice to have tried the whole body heat & hooks for both the body & head but but it's still good
I would say though avoid the custom doll & just get a local in stock one even though its more expensive you have it within days rather than months / never
Just glad they gave me the option of just paying the difference in cost, although it wasn't offered until I threatened credit card claim back
Hell yea that’s what it’s all about and enjoy her my friend! Glad she at least came to your liking!
My Doll’s

INFORMATIONS