Starpery.com

Realistic female skin bodysuit & mask to create a sex doll

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Mouette

Re: Realistic female skin bodysuit & mask to create a sex do

Post by Mouette »

Mr Franz wrote:Some good potential here. How's it look from the back? Here's a thought, what about stretching the suit over something like a Meiki Evo? Legs are on the short side, but wouldn't be hard to extend those.
https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/d ... h-evo-doll
Dear Mr. Franz, thank you for the idea. Yes, I myself thought a lot about faceless fabric dolls such as Meiki Evo for using as the inner core. If I were as good at sewing as you (your collaboration post with Robert at Valentina Girls for a prototype realistic head was amazing), I would probably go for it and make it happen, but I'm terrible with my skills. Probably, I am good at thinking of ideas and doing researches, but terrible with my craft/repair/sewing skills to make it actually happen... That's partially why I'm interested in fabric dolls because they can be maintained much more easily compared to silicone/TPE dolls which require repairs from time to time.

Stuck with my silicone mask & bodysuit idea, maybe... Shall I invest more money (e.g. inner core) to try further, shall I give up and try to sell the silicone skins...? A part of me is telling myself to just be happy with a Textile Doll, a Teddy Babe, etc. Why pursue with risk of failure and substantial costs...? Well, thinking & experimenting are fun, but well... I don't know...

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Mr Franz wrote:Some good potential here. How's it look from the back? Here's a thought, what about stretching the suit over something like a Meiki Evo? Legs are on the short side, but wouldn't be hard to extend those.
https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/d ... h-evo-doll
I lifted the doll to check her weight and take a photo from the back. The weight is 7.5 kg (very good), but as I did so, feet & head came off... The doll is too fragile. Very discouraging...
(You can see the kitchen paper towel roll I used to joint the head to the body. Not sure if an empty coke PET bottle would be better. Or a styrofoam head & neck mannequin...)

This model has no seam in the back. A crossdresser goes into the bodysuit from the neck. The skin is VERY stretchy so the whole male body can pass through from the neck entry although applying lube all over the body is probably needed. Since the silicone skin is very stretchy, it bleeds oil a lot. If I understand right, the softer the silicone (or TPE), the more oil it tends to bleed in general.
Attachments
back side.jpeg
back side.jpeg (104.34 KiB) Viewed 836 times

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

For my own record to look back and as a reference for those with ideas like mine, I'd like to share also my "initial endeavour" (version zero) with a zentai inner core. I initially filled a zentai with granulated cotton as an inner core for the crossdresser's female skin.

It was only much later (too late -- after struggling for 2 hours to fit the zentai into the bodysuit) that I noticed my 'overstuffing' the head. I stuffed the head (or neck) a lot to give it some strength for the neck to be stiff enough for cowgirl position. Balance of the head and the body is no good...
Attachments
stuffed zentai.jpeg
stuffed zentai.jpeg (69.51 KiB) Viewed 836 times

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

I used threads to create very simple but effective joints on the zentai inner core. 2 different kinds of joints for different looks & functions. A simpler kind is for ankles & wrists. Another kind is for elbows & knees.
Attachments
knee joint system.jpeg
knee joint system.jpeg (282.37 KiB) Viewed 836 times
with joints.jpeg
with joints.jpeg (95.89 KiB) Viewed 836 times

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

This is how I dealt with eyes for the "version zero" model with zentai inner core. I thought it would be great.

Well, actual result was eyebolls popping out (or, at least, unnaturally divulging) from the silicone female mask. I forgot to take photos of it.
Attachments
eyes.jpeg
eyes.jpeg (175.49 KiB) Viewed 836 times

Realhair
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realhair »

Mouette wrote:This is how the finished doll looks like as of now. You can see that it's not really a success...

By stuffing, some body locations get more inflated than others, causing difference in body colours because the silicone skin gets more stretched on those locations.

The head isn't in good balance with the body.

Connection between the head and the body is kind of weak. I believe the doll would stand missionary position, but surely not cowgirl or doggy positions.
Hi, looks quite nice to me,

I did my own doll too but in fabric outer skin. For the filling I did it in sections and with different materials.

For the torso, I use cut up mattress foam inside a cotton one piece swimsuit and stiched up the open holes.

For the arms and legs, I use PVC/wood stick as the skeleton and used poly fill inside stocking and stich it up.
Later more poly fill is put in the joint loosely.

For the boobs and butts I used styrofoam beads inside a stretchable fabric to simulate soft butt and boobs.

Maybe my method can help to give you idea to build up yours.

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Some reflections...

Version zero (zentai inner core)
* I forgot to take photos.
Head was too big.
Eyeballs were popping out.
It was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HARD to insert the core into the silicone bodysuit. It took me 2 to 3 hours of struggling. A crossdresser could apply lube all over his body, and he can insert himself into the bodysuit. But, in the case of zentai, I could not use any lube (although the Spandex surface of the zentai is smooth), and the body is like a dead body (inanimate -- no effort from the zentai side evidently...). I never want to do it again.

Version one (my initial photos without zentai inner core)
Appearance is so-so.
Head, hands, and feet can come off too easily.
(I could buy a silicone bodysuit with head & feet already attached. But such a model still won't come with hands. Also, there will be a big slit with or without a zipper on the back for a crossdresser to go into the body. Anyway, I'm not investing any more money for another bodysuit.)

Version two (upcoming???)
Flexible mannequin as the inner core...?
But fitting it into the bodysuit will probably be another nightmare.

Maybe I give up this project. Maybe I sell the female mask & bodysuit if anyone is interested. I thought of using it on my body to play with crossdressing, but I have no such tendency myself...

Well, I really don't know what to do... I'm currently left with a zentai, a female bodysuit, 2 female masks (shop initially sent me a wrong colour, so I got my 2nd one), 2 realistic silicone hand gloves (male size evidently for crossdressing so I didn't use for this project in the end), 5 sets of eyeball hemispheres, 5 kg of granulated cotton, a set of PVC realistic hands & feet, etc. A very interesting project & a learning experience, but rather costly. I wonder if anyone is interested in these items to carry on the project. I think I'm almost at a loss -- this may be as far as my poor skills can take me, I think.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, it's a tedious process to say the least. Hats off to you for even attempting it. :glou:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

:D

stapafurdio
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stapafurdio »

PU foam is perfect for your project. It's available from soft to hard, can be carved, filled with more foam later. I'd give it a try.

For gluing sex holes, calk/general use silicone. Just make sure you "weld" the parts from the outside, avoid using it on areas of contact with the skin. Calk also works as glue for PU foam parts.

TPEandLeather

Post by TPEandLeather »

I don't think you give yourself enough credit, she's pretty cute imo! It'd be better if the hands and feet were permanently attached. If it was me I would try gluing them in place with Sil Poxy. And maybe you could find a sturdier base to go in the suit to hold her head on more firmly. My first thought is that if you could find something shoulder-shaped like this then the suit would probably hold it in place. You wouldn't want to use this specific one though since it's made of TPE, also probably would make her very top heavy. I wonder if they make stands like that out of regular plastic?
TPE_headstand_2__00336.1587543604.jpg
TPE_headstand_2__00336.1587543604.jpg (64.09 KiB) Viewed 816 times
It's a shame that your zentai suit core didn't work. If you want to be able to pose her, maybe you could try making a simpler wire frame?

This project is really interesting and imo your pototype is promising. If I had the money I'd be interested to have a go at it myself. If you decide to continue I'll be looking forward to any updates!
Candy - Aiko Doll 63cm (anime face)
Yura - Aiko Doll 63cm (aiko face)
John - VG fabric body + RLSD male head #N2
Leo - RF Dolls 140cm male

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Realhair wrote: Hi, looks quite nice to me,

I did my own doll too but in fabric outer skin. For the filling I did it in sections and with different materials.

For the torso, I use cut up mattress foam inside a cotton one piece swimsuit and stiched up the open holes.

For the arms and legs, I use PVC/wood stick as the skeleton and used poly fill inside stocking and stich it up.
Later more poly fill is put in the joint loosely.

For the boobs and butts I used styrofoam beads inside a stretchable fabric to simulate soft butt and boobs.

Maybe my method can help to give you idea to build up yours.
Hi, Realhair. Do you think you can post some photos of the doll you made?

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Mr Franz wrote:Yeah, it's a tedious process to say the least. Hats off to you for even attempting it. :glou:
Thanks for the beer ! A hats-off from you is a great honour for me. :D

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

stapafurdio wrote:PU foam is perfect for your project. It's available from soft to hard, can be carved, filled with more foam later. I'd give it a try.

For gluing sex holes, calk/general use silicone. Just make sure you "weld" the parts from the outside, avoid using it on areas of contact with the skin. Calk also works as glue for PU foam parts.
To be honest, I thought of a jet spray type of PU foam, but I got scared. It generates heat, the foam expansion can be hard to control for a man without skills like me, and there is no turning back (i.e. no future re-filling/adjustment or selling the bodysuit in case of failure, etc.). Also, I'm concerned about the allegedly short lifespan of polyurethane.

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

TPEandLeather wrote:I don't think you give yourself enough credit, she's pretty cute imo! It'd be better if the hands and feet were permanently attached. If it was me I would try gluing them in place with Sil Poxy. And maybe you could find a sturdier base to go in the suit to hold her head on more firmly. My first thought is that if you could find something shoulder-shaped like this then the suit would probably hold it in place. You wouldn't want to use this specific one though since it's made of TPE, also probably would make her very top heavy. I wonder if they make stands like that out of regular plastic?
The attachment TPE_headstand_2__00336.1587543604.jpg is no longer available
It's a shame that your zentai suit core didn't work. If you want to be able to pose her, maybe you could try making a simpler wire frame?

This project is really interesting and imo your pototype is promising. If I had the money I'd be interested to have a go at it myself. If you decide to continue I'll be looking forward to any updates!
Thanks for your kind words.

Yes, silicone glue might be it, the one to fix silicone sex dolls. Well, yes, that may be the solution for fixing hands & feet. Yet again, there would be no turning back. I wonder if I'm skilled enough to do a decent gluing... I'll give it time to consider very seriously.

I'd not seal the neck opening so that I can re-fill/adjust cotton later & possibly even for changing/replacing the head. As for head & body joint, I'm thinking that a styrofoam head mannequin may work. It's light and costs about USD 20. I wonder if the size fits. I should probably carve out eye sockets.

A very tough decision... I'll think about it harder.
Attachments
styrofoam face mannequin.jpg
styrofoam face mannequin.jpg (4.71 KiB) Viewed 809 times

INFORMATIONS