www.wmdolls.com

Do you ever enjoy 2 dolls at once?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Do you ever enjoy 2 dolls at once?

Post by Mitchell Hart »

If you do how do you set it up, pics? Do you place them Side by side or have a way you prefer that works well?
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Do you ever enjoy 2 dolls at once?

Post by ZombieWinter »

I will after my second one gets here!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

ZombieWinter wrote:I will after my second one gets here!
Me too ^^ but many things come to my mind.

Probably both for photo sessions with them interacting. For actual sex just one at a time most of the times, I assume

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

dominico903 wrote:
Me too ^^ but many things come to my mind.

Probably both for photo sessions with them interacting. For actual sex just one at a time most of the times, I assume
I am trying to be creative

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Right but plain side by side or you have certain set ups in mind?

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Mitchell Hart wrote:
Right but plain side by side or you have certain set ups in mind?
Sexy pillow fights! :angel:

Kissing. Spanking. Slow dancing. And anything else they can do without violating TDF rules.

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Dominico

Post by Dominico »

A boxing fight with MMA outfits

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

dominico903 wrote:A boxing fight with MMA outfits
Dude. That wouldn't be fair. Wolka would kick her ass. BTW, what's your 2nd doll? PM me on that so we stay on topic.

More ideas for Mr. Hart:

Spa day. Massage. Fishing! (I haven't seen a doll fishing yet.) Ping Pong. Exercising. Getting ready for a date. Going to work.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Hey Mitchell, (copied here at your request)

Here's that image:

I really enjoy standing missionary, not only is it more comfortable for my old busted up body (yes, I'm old and busted; my dolls are the new hotness) but it also makes it easier to sip on a beverage or keep the warmed up lube handy if needed. So, I often lay my doll(s) back on a padded WORX folding workbench (Home Depot) with their butts resting on a bar stool with a rotatable seat- the stool should be very close to the edge of the bench since you don't want you doll's back to have to span a large gap. The four legs of the stool are oriented so that one leg is out front in order to be well outside the doll's center of gravity. I experimented with my Fender barstool and found that it was the perfect height for this position, so I ordered a second one. If I hadn't gotten lucky with the Fender bar stool, I'd have used a tape measure to figure out the distance between the floor and the base of my johnson then I'd have laid my doll down and subtracted the distance from the surface to her vulva. So, depending on your own inseam and your doll's dimensions it would be something like 34" - 6" = 28" bar stool. Even if it's off by a couple of inches, bending the doll's back joint one way or another can rock the hips and correct the angle.

The arrangement is quite stable provided that most of her weight is above the point where her butt rests so she's not trying to slide down off the bench and tip the stool forward. That could be disastrous, right? However, if you take your time with it and get the various bits properly aligned it's very stable.

The other thing I like about this position is that after cleanup I only have to lift the doll a foot or so to get her off safely the bench & stool and over to her padded slab. Much better than deadlifting her from the floor or a low bed.

Hope that helps.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Trigger D

Post by Trigger D »

Mitchell Hart wrote:If you do how do you set it up, pics? Do you place them Side by side or have a way you prefer that works well?
Oh yes, Natasha's thread has a few pics of her and Jenna side by side. I even sleep with both of them together sometimes, all 3 of us in the same single bed with me in the center!
Consistency is key

When one opportunity slams shut in your face another opens wide

My lovely ladies:
Jenna - WM 160cm D cup Head 241
Her younger sister, Natasha - WM 166cm C cup head 242
Her older sister, Sarah - WM 166cm C cup head 273
Nicola - WM 172cm B cup head 405
Jessica -WM 163cm C cup head 253
Scarlett - WM 162cm B cup head 227
Chelsea - WM 172cm D cup head 266
Megan - WM 164cm D cup head 47
Naomi - WM 162cm E cup head 273
Alicia - WM 168cm E cup head 233

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Trigger D wrote:
Mitchell Hart wrote:If you do how do you set it up, pics? Do you place them Side by side or have a way you prefer that works well?
Oh yes, Natasha's thread has a few pics of her and Jenna side by side. I even sleep with both of them together sometimes, all 3 of us in the same single bed with me in the center!
Add a pic here Trig

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Rock13 wrote:Hey Mitchell, (copied here at your request)

Here's that image:

I really enjoy standing missionary, not only is it more comfortable for my old busted up body (yes, I'm old and busted; my dolls are the new hotness) but it also makes it easier to sip on a beverage or keep the warmed up lube handy if needed. So, I often lay my doll(s) back on a padded WORX folding workbench (Home Depot) with their butts resting on a bar stool with a rotatable seat- the stool should be very close to the edge of the bench since you don't want you doll's back to have to span a large gap. The four legs of the stool are oriented so that one leg is out front in order to be well outside the doll's center of gravity. I experimented with my Fender barstool and found that it was the perfect height for this position, so I ordered a second one. If I hadn't gotten lucky with the Fender bar stool, I'd have used a tape measure to figure out the distance between the floor and the base of my johnson then I'd have laid my doll down and subtracted the distance from the surface to her vulva. So, depending on your own inseam and your doll's dimensions it would be something like 34" - 6" = 28" bar stool. Even if it's off by a couple of inches, bending the doll's back joint one way or another can rock the hips and correct the angle.

The arrangement is quite stable provided that most of her weight is above the point where her butt rests so she's not trying to slide down off the bench and tip the stool forward. That could be disastrous, right? However, if you take your time with it and get the various bits properly aligned it's very stable.

The other thing I like about this position is that after cleanup I only have to lift the doll a foot or so to get her off safely the bench & stool and over to her padded slab. Much better than deadlifting her from the floor or a low bed.

Hope that helps.
The holding hands aspect is so sweet love it and will,copy this soon prob wedding night.

Trigger D

Post by Trigger D »

Mitchell Hart wrote:
Trigger D wrote:
Add a pic here Trig
Here's one I prepared earlier
20210902_181558.jpg
20210902_181558.jpg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 757 times
Yep, that is the poor bed that has to put up with 3 of us together on the odd occasion!
Consistency is key

When one opportunity slams shut in your face another opens wide

My lovely ladies:
Jenna - WM 160cm D cup Head 241
Her younger sister, Natasha - WM 166cm C cup head 242
Her older sister, Sarah - WM 166cm C cup head 273
Nicola - WM 172cm B cup head 405
Jessica -WM 163cm C cup head 253
Scarlett - WM 162cm B cup head 227
Chelsea - WM 172cm D cup head 266
Megan - WM 164cm D cup head 47
Naomi - WM 162cm E cup head 273
Alicia - WM 168cm E cup head 233

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Group hugs mostly and random mischief.

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Mr Franz wrote:Group hugs mostly and random mischief.
I am talking ass up side by side 2 dolls at the same time fun here.

INFORMATIONS