sexyrealsexdolls.com

October 2021 CoverDoll

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

October 2021 CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Here's the October 2021 issue of CoverDoll 8) 8) 8)

Click image to go to CoverDoll.

October 2021 Issue: This month’s featured CoverDoll is Ivy, alluring, she will enchant you, coming from Tayu-doll she was at My Robot Doll.
Also... ShadowFun as our monthly featured photographer introducing Faedra, and new photos by Nescio50, Fred01, LoneRanger and Masai. We have Tasha's Lifestyle Talk, we have Mishka's Studio, and a vlog by Mr. Franz. We have Posters and V-Babes by Kharn, B-Man Comics, and a great movie review by Dollyforme - "No Time To Die". And more, the art section with a great composite by Leatherman. There is an interview by Tasha Marie, and star reporter Scoonimdoll Stellai is still here. And get the date, don't forget to download the Calendar Doll.

CoverDoll Gallery (23,500+ high quality doll photos and posters) | CoverDoll Forum

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: October 2021 CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Thank you ShadowFun! Hot shoot of Faedra - she can bite me anytime :wink:

Thank you to all contributors!

Ivy's shoot is excellent Nes! I wish she was a robot! :razz:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

About the featured doll on the cover, most of the time we invite a TDF member to do a photoshoot.
This time it was different, there was the opportunity to do a photoshoot with this Tayu doll called Ivy, so I went to visit her on location at My Robot Doll in Brussels.
It was really nice to meet Alice and Guillaume of MRD. We talked about the doll community and doll industry, and after lunch -thank you Guillaume :thumbs_up: - we had a look at all the dolls in stock, including Ivy.

Ivy is such a great doll, easy to handle, easy to pose. She's quite light-weighted for a silicone doll, and her joints hold poses very well without being too stiff to handle.
When I started to take pictures, I had some doubts as we hadn't prepared much, no theme or such. But Alice had nice clothes for Ivy, and there was a little studio -this is where the indoor photos were taken. There was natural light by a skylight, no need for studio lights. The other part of the photoshoot was outdoors in the garden. In the end I was quite happy with this photoshoot. I do hope that you will enjoy it too 8)

Honeylover

Post by Honeylover »

Thanks to the production team and contributors for another great issue.
Dongo on the UKLDF

Swan

Post by Swan »

Honeylover wrote:Thanks to the production team and contributors for another great issue.
Welcome to TDF HL! Thanks for that, much appreciated. :D

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Hi Nescio, it was a great pleasure to welcome you :D

Thank you for those wonderful pictures and for teaching us some tricks to become better dolls photographers!

All the best :glou:

Guillaume

INFORMATIONS