kimberdoll.com

Kimber's Eyelashes

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Velanah Torres

Kimber's Eyelashes

Post by Velanah Torres »

Dear Kimber Doll Forum,

One of the eyelashes on my Kimber Doll is beginning to lift. How and with what is the best way to re attach it?

Thank you.
--V. Torres

Dolls: Manny Mark 1(DIY), Manny Mark 2(DIY) & Pranara (Kimber Doll)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67186
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=110855

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Kimber's Eyelashes

Post by seagull »

For the brave hearted a tiny smear of superglue carefully applied with a toothpick or regular fake eyelash adhesive
Some prefer to remove the eye or protect it by inserting something between the eyelid & the eye :)

NotTheMessiah85
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NotTheMessiah85 »

I removed them entirely and inserted some 3D printed eyelids with lashes attached with a dab of sticks like sh*t
Proud owner of a Kimber Doll

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Super glue is the quickest method, as mentioned a drop carefully applied with a toothpick. I've also used regular old Elmer's white glue. Sticks well to TPE, but can be tedious to use, as it dries pretty slow. I like it because it's easy to remove with just warm water if you get some in the wrong place.

cartman

Post by cartman »

One of my girl Jessica’s eyelashes fell off and disappeared.
Wondering if there’s somewhere replacements can be purchased?

KimberAnna
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KimberAnna »

Pretty much any false eyelashes can be attached with a sparing dab of Superglue on a toothpick/cocktail stick. I got some which magnetically attach to eyeliner makeup and while the mag side of them was poor they did have a very flat and wide base to take glue.

cartman

Post by cartman »

KimberAnna wrote:Pretty much any false eyelashes can be attached with a sparing dab of Superglue on a toothpick/cocktail stick. I got some which magnetically attach to eyeliner makeup and while the mag side of them was poor they did have a very flat and wide base to take glue.
Perfect - thanks so much.
I’ll track some down and buy them.

KimberAnna
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KimberAnna »

cartman wrote: Perfect - thanks so much.
I’ll track some down and buy them.
These https://tinyurl.com/2p8ccv2r are the ones I bought from Amazon UK. As I say, the magnetic side wasn't much use but they do have a good structure for glueing them.

INFORMATIONS