SexDollAmerica.com

Presenting Ridmii Miya 157cm Body with 139 Head

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Presenting Ridmii Miya 157cm Body with 139 Head

Post by GomesAddams15 »

So I took a chance on a less costly doll purchased at BestRealDoll. I paid less than $600.00 for this doll and it rivals the quality of my previous WM doll at one third of the price.

In another post I promised pictures of this doll and I was not able to attach pictures to the reply. I will try a new message and attachments here

Here are the pictures of the Ridmii Miya 157cm Body with 139 Head Sexy Girl in the Bathroom that I purchased at BestRealDoll.

I did customize the doll a little bit. But is will explain what I did, I tweaked it a little to fit my needs.
Picture Yesenia01 is the head. On all TPE dolls, the eyebrows get erased and the eyelashes eventually fall off. I added real eyebrows glued with Amazing GOOP (I like this glue on TPE because it cures flexible) and bought new eyelashes attached to Shapeways Easy move eyelashes (these I glued with gorilla crazy glue) since the eyelashes pop-in and out and are not attached to the TPE.
Picture Yesenia02 is the body. She is a thin girl. I wanted her that way, so she could be easily picked up and put in a different position. I found with my previous doll. A doll heavier than 75 lbs is difficult to move and switch positions in bed and have fun with it. Basically, I got to try all positions in the Kamasutra, but when the doll is too heavy, good luck getting her to move. It’s dead weight.
Picture Yesenia03 – the doll does have standing feet.
Picture Yesenia04 – is another customization. The doll came with a fixed vagina. It was textured and felt very realistic. Basically, the folks at BestRealDoll US only had fixed in stock. I liked it but prefer removable so as to not struggle with cleaning. So, I customized it to take a removable vagina which I ordered separately. If I wear it out. Buy a new one. She feels tight like a 20 year old college coed now. Even better than the fixed one.
Picture Yesenia05 – hot babe!
Picture Yesenia06 – the items it came with. Random custom outfit. Instruction Manual, Test TPE Piece, A comb, white gloves, some irrigation cleaning tool. One wig, White Blanket. The vendor said it came with two wigs, but I only got one. I did not care. I got other wigs.
Picture Yesenia07 – she’s waiting for me in bed. Got to go.

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Presenting Ridmii Miya 157cm Body with 139 Head

Post by GomesAddams15 »

The pictures I am trying to upload to illustrate the topic are not attaching. I cannot see them. What do I do?

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Probably a problem with the photo resolution (pixels) or file size.

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

It was a size of picture problem. Decreased size and uploaded. Thank you
Attachments
These items came with the doll
These items came with the doll
Yesenia06.JPG (28 KiB) Viewed 7898 times
Yesenia05.JPG
Yesenia05.JPG (22.3 KiB) Viewed 7898 times
Removed Excess TPE so as to have a removable vagina
Removed Excess TPE so as to have a removable vagina
Yesenia04.JPG (136.12 KiB) Viewed 7898 times
Yesenia03.JPG
Yesenia03.JPG (26.81 KiB) Viewed 7898 times
Standing feet option included
Standing feet option included
Yesenia02.JPG (27.59 KiB) Viewed 7898 times
I added real hair eyebrows and new eyelashes that are removable and not glued to the TPE
I added real hair eyebrows and new eyelashes that are removable and not glued to the TPE
Yesenia01.JPG (23.56 KiB) Viewed 7898 times

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

more pics?

Potato
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Potato »

looks promising :D
Dream dolls

SE Doll 151cm E cup - Olivia
SE Doll 150cm Princess Samantha
JY Dolls 161cm - Still

Changing the world one spud at a time.

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

I was asked to provide more pics including the dolls backend. I also added a pic of another customization. I ordered a Kimber head on a hunch that it would match the tan color. Its very close. The Kimber head is a little bit lighter but its so close that its not a problem. On nights when I want a different doll. Swap heads, wigs and inserts and its a totally different feel.

My original intent when buying this less costly doll was an experiment to see if it was a good purchase at 1/3 of the price of a WM Doll. I was afraid I was going to be disappointed, and I was surprised to see this was a quality product. What I have learned from owning these realistic sex dolls is that TPE does tear, it can be difficult to repair and eventually it dries up and cracks everywhere where the TPE is in constant stretch. The wired fingers snap due to metal fatigue, the standing feet crack at the heel, the crotch tears at the inner thigh joint. The eyebrows fade and the eyelashes fall, etc.

I was told by a vendor not to wash the doll so often, cause washing it dries it out and makes it crack. So, now I am oiling and using the talc and washing my dolls less frequently in hopes that they last longer. In the end - I rather loose a $600 dollar TPE doll than a $2000 dollar TPE doll.
Attachments
Yesenia11.JPG
Yesenia11.JPG (37.51 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
Yesenia10.JPG
Yesenia10.JPG (28.48 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
Yesenia09.JPG
Yesenia09.JPG (26.46 KiB) Viewed 7758 times
Yesenia08.JPG
Yesenia08.JPG (28.03 KiB) Viewed 7758 times

Aorlex
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Aorlex »

GomesAddams15 wrote: Image
There is no doubt that this doll was made by SYDoll. These gifts in this picture are the most powerful evidence.
BTW, SY doll is really one of the most two affordable dolls that I have known, the other one is kimberdoll. And both of them do have good quality. So, having seen that you got your doll at the price about &600, I'm not surprised.

Jason74

Post by Jason74 »

I ordered a unique design doll named Freya from BestRealDoll. She is the most beautiful doll I have ever had. Freya has a Silicone head and TPE body. The quality is super super good. Check my Freya doll here:

My Freya doll is super beautiful, right? :D :D :D

Realhair
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realhair »

Looks good, thanks for sharing!

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Freya is a premium model. She definitely is beautiful indeed. Thank you for sharing

Gallegm2

Post by Gallegm2 »

Be careful. New user and posted similar pictures under a different name in "Ourdollcommunity."

Site has several known WM dolls claimed as their own. Only their "unique" section appears to be theirs.

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Thank you for the warning Gallegm2. I see the similarities between some of these other doll manufacturers and the Ridmii dolls, but all I can tell you is, I'm very happy with my doll and I am also very happy with the price I paid for it.

Gallegm2

Post by Gallegm2 »

I was referring more or less to Jason's posting. Not yours Gomez

INFORMATIONS