Starpery.com

Latex Doll - Making Latex Orfice Realistic

Got an idea? Need an invention?
lonegunman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Latex Doll - Making Latex Orfice Realistic

Post by lonegunman »

Not sure how stretchy the latex orfices are, but I'm really disappointed in tera's front and rear orfice's. I managed to use tera mouth recently, although was quite tight, the mouth is functional and like the texture. I fell in love with fleshlights.

My plan is to find something tubular to hold the stretched orfice and cut down a fleshlight to fit in the tube. I hoping to gain 3 big thing.

1) Make the front anf rear much more realistic,pleasuring, and these inserts allow easier cuddling and teasing.
2) Using a fleshlight insert, easier to clean and can change out to different types depending the mood I'm in.
3) Adding a real feeling insert WITHOUT puncturing the latex.

I will post picture of the progress. I'm going to start tonight. Really 2 basic steps, find the right tubular size and material to hold the orfce open and secondly, cut down majority of the outer fins around the fleshlight insert.

Has anyone else done this? Seems feasible. I will let you know the progress.

lonegunman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonegunman »

lonegunman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lonegunman »

I basically decided to try it out with something simple like a plastic beverage bottle. I simply cut the bottom of the bottle off and trim the fleshlight to fit good. then took sleeve out and put the new plastic bottle sleeve holder into the tera doll using a little lube and some force and it slid right in as latex is pretty stretchy. I didn;t want to stuff my doll as It's easier to store and inflate when I'm in need of her services. I now can interchange sleaves and ginger has a clit to play with. I plan on doing the same with the butt and get a butt fleshlight. I'm happy with the mouth. IT's the best part of the doll even though took quite a bit of force to attempt to use it at first by ovaling her lips holding her chicks together very tight.

INFORMATIONS