www.wmdolls.com

Erik Kirk's thread.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Erik Kirk's thread.

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, everyone. Erik's been with me for 2 months now and we want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. He loves his new shirt and wanted to show it off - so of course I had to break out the camera. We hope you enjoy our photos.

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.
Attachments
Erik: "You chose a great spot for our photos, True - this curtain is the perfect background for our Halloween shoot." True: "Yes, indeed. I'm so glad we can finally share photos with other members of the Forum. And the shirt I ordered looks great on you."
Erik: "You chose a great spot for our photos, True - this curtain is the perfect background for our Halloween shoot." True: "Yes, indeed. I'm so glad we can finally share photos with other members of the Forum. And the shirt I ordered looks great on you."
13.JPG (142.88 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
&quot;Uh, True?&quot; <br />&quot;Yes, Erik?&quot;<br />&quot;I know you want to get these photos done for the Forum, but I can smell your blood and I can't control my reaction to it...&quot;
"Uh, True?"
"Yes, Erik?"
"I know you want to get these photos done for the Forum, but I can smell your blood and I can't control my reaction to it..."
10.JPG (131.8 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
&quot;Oh, True - the scent of your blood is absolutely intoxicating.&quot;
"Oh, True - the scent of your blood is absolutely intoxicating."
9.JPG (107.79 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
&quot;It drives me wild with desire. I think you'd better come to bed now. Do you want a trick or a treat?&quot; True: &quot;I definitely want a treat.&quot;
"It drives me wild with desire. I think you'd better come to bed now. Do you want a trick or a treat?" True: "I definitely want a treat."
8.JPG (123.98 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
&quot;Well, that's good, because I have the perfect treat for you.&quot;
"Well, that's good, because I have the perfect treat for you."
7.JPG (126.11 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
True: &quot;Oh, Erik - what a lovely surprise.&quot;<br />Erik: &quot;I knew you'd like it.&quot;
True: "Oh, Erik - what a lovely surprise."
Erik: "I knew you'd like it."
6.JPG (114.4 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (130.83 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
True: &quot;Well, you do look good enough to eat. I'd be happy to oblige.&quot; (True winks at Erik.)
True: "Well, you do look good enough to eat. I'd be happy to oblige." (True winks at Erik.)
4.JPG (112.24 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
Erik: &quot;Before you slide into bed, I think we could use some lighting to set the mood.&quot; <br />True: &quot;What a great idea.&quot;
Erik: "Before you slide into bed, I think we could use some lighting to set the mood."
True: "What a great idea."
3.JPG (123.24 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (90.64 KiB) Viewed 6187 times
True: &quot;That's more like it!&quot;<br />Erik: &quot;Come to bed, my sweet True. This is going to be a night to remember.&quot;
True: "That's more like it!"
Erik: "Come to bed, my sweet True. This is going to be a night to remember."
1.JPG (84.42 KiB) Viewed 6187 times

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Erik Kirk's thread.

Post by Rock13 »

Great stuff, true_blue22! 'bout time you got around around to sharing images of your handsome vampire, Erik. Cool shirt! Very nice to see him here and I hope you're having a wonderful Halloween down under. I hope he remembers to bite his own wrist and heal your wounds "True Blood" style once he's fed upon you!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Rock13. Thank you very much for your kind comments on Erik's thread debut. I'm falling under my sexy vampire's spell more with each day that passes. He's very caring and considerate, so he does heal me with his blood after he's fed on me. Halloween sadly hasn't been much fun with a scheduled power outage that lasted for 8 hours instead of 6. So I'll have to celebrate it with scary movies tomorrow. I love your new retro-themed sign for the H2K Ranch - it's really cool.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Nice scenery and his shorts made me laugh.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Studio. I got Erik's novelty boxer shorts at a local discount store and this particular pair worked out perfectly for my "trick or treat" storyline. Thank you for the kind compliment about my bedroom decor. The purple bat string lights add a nice ambience to the room and I got the black lace Halloween curtain from ebay.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Oh Erik! You really look good and your words turned me on! I can only imagine what you do to True and how she feels. She is a lucky gal, indeed!
Happy Halloweenie!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, DG. Erik and I appreciate your lovely comments on our first ever photo shoot. Erik's glad that his words had that effect on you. Oh, yes - my sexy vampire really turns me on and I feel very lucky that he's mine. :D We hope you and your guys had a Happy Halloween.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

After 2 months, Erik's factory-painted eyebrows had all but worn off and he really needed an eyebrow makeover. I chose eyebrow wigs because they look very realistic. Because I'd never done this before, I must have messed around with the positioning of those brows for half an hour before I was finally happy that they were in the right place - I didn't want to mess it up. I'm quite pleased with the end result - and so is Erik.
11.JPG
11.JPG (87.82 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
10.JPG
10.JPG (77.39 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
9.JPG
9.JPG (94.04 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
I used mineral oil to remove the last remnants of his factory-painted brows and soaked up any excess oil with a thick paper towel. Then I cleaned the area with alcohol before attempting to glue the brows on.
8.JPG
8.JPG (108.72 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
Human hair eyebrow wigs are expensive, but very realistic. So I was happy that I ordered them.
7.JPG
7.JPG (92.35 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
Due to Erik's head being smaller than an average man, the brows were too long and out of proportion so I had to trim them. I couldn't let him suffer the indignity of a monobrow!
6.JPG
6.JPG (88.84 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (80.8 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
The difference in length after I trimmed the brow. ps: they shed after being cut.
4.JPG
4.JPG (106.06 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
This glue allows the eyebrows to be removed without damaging the TPE if I want to change eyebrow colours. (Thanks to Rock13 for this great tip.)
3.JPG
3.JPG (97.26 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
Finally in place where I want them.
2.JPG
2.JPG (96.63 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (99.05 KiB) Viewed 5965 times
His new eyebrows look great with his dark brown wig.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

OMG, he looks A m A z I n G! I had always wondered what those types of brows looked like and they look great; now I have got to get a pair for Lance and Landon!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, DG. Thanks for your kind compliment on my first attempt at using eyebrow wigs. This pair is dark brown. They'll probably appear way too stark with Erik's blonde wig, so I'll be ordering a blonde pair next. One pair set me back $60 plus $10 postage. That's around 52 US dollars. But it's worth it because they look so good. I'm glad that seeing my photos has helped you to decide about getting a set for Lance and Landon. :D

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Nice brows bro!

That sounded good with the double b-words going on but I have to admit I'm not a user of the term "bro" just wanted to clarify that...

I will admit his new dark look does indeed make him hot, I already miss his bright blond Scandi vibe but to be fair they both work! Maybe it's because underneath all that superficial coloured hair, he is just that. Hot.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, Jimpink - Erik and I appreciate your lovely compliments about his new eyebrows, his different wigs and his rating on the Hottie scale. :D I must admit I'm not normally attracted to blonde-haired guys. I've always loved the dark hair/blue eyes combo. Perhaps I've been swayed toward the blonde wig because that was what he was wearing in his website photos. I ordered him with the dark brown wig, but WM mistakenly sent me the blonde one. But I've fallen in love with his blonde look. It also reminds me of my other favourite vampire, Eric Northman. And he's pretty hot. :wink: ps: your girls are beautiful.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

If you want to add some height to the top of his head so it looks more proportional, go and buy cheap padded bra in size DD or larger cup, cut off the rest and use the padded cups under the wig. I do that for most of my doll wigs so they don't look so flat headed. Can also buy a roll of gauze or stretchy Tensor Bandage wrap you use for sprained ankles to secure them and gives you something to attach wig to so it doesn't slip off.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, jazzman. That's an interesting doll hack. I'll definitely keep it in mind. Thanks for that.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, everyone. 6 months ago I learned the basics of using a sewing machine. A few weeks ago I modified a shirt for Erik so it would be a lot easier to dress him. I simply cut his shirt up the middle at the back, hemmed each side then sewed on Velcro tabs. While sewing the Velcro was time-consuming, the end result was better than using plastic snaps. (Photos of my plastic snaps shirt modification will be posted at another time.) The only down side about the Velcro is that it can snag on Erik's body stocking. But it's not a big deal: I just have to be a bit careful when putting his shirt on and removing it. If you can learn to sew - whether you're male or female - I highly recommend it. It's a very useful skill and I'm so glad that I learned how to do it.

This is the first shirt I modified for Erik. ps: those socks protect his hands at night.
7.JPG
7.JPG (124.34 KiB) Viewed 5827 times
Right after I'd finished sewing on all the Velcro tabs.
6.JPG
6.JPG (107.23 KiB) Viewed 5827 times
I'm quite pleased with my sewing.
5.JPG
5.JPG (99.16 KiB) Viewed 5827 times
This is so much easier than raising his arms all the way above his head to get his shirt on. That puts stress on the TPE in the armpits and I don't want to risk any tears.
4.JPG
4.JPG (111 KiB) Viewed 5827 times
3.JPG
3.JPG (116.88 KiB) Viewed 5827 times
So easy to fasten at the back.
2.JPG
2.JPG (111 KiB) Viewed 5827 times
The end result. I like how the fabric sits when the Velcro is fastened.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (116.05 KiB) Viewed 5827 times

INFORMATIONS