www.6yedollglobal.com/

BBW Kate - 6YE 161J

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
BodaciosKink
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: BBW Kate - 6YE 161J

Post by BodaciosKink »

This doll is a goddess, thank you for sharing.

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

If it weren’t originally for your videos and pictures I don’t think I would’ve settled for it for the near future purchase. So cool you ended up replying to me I had no idea you were the owner.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Bcgibson wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:36 pm If it weren’t originally for your videos and pictures I don’t think I would’ve settled for it for the near future purchase. So cool you ended up replying to me I had no idea you were the owner.
I'm glad to be of any help, let us know once you get her.

PS to everyone; I plan to refresh this thread again by this autumn so stay tuned guys.
Cheers
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Thank you very much for giving us something to really look forward to. Kate will definitely keep us, those in the northern hemisphere, warm with thoughts of her smoking hot, voluptuous body. For those in the southern hemisphere, she provide a quick thaw coming out of the cold months. Thank you, Adymoro.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

adymoro wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:51 pm Hi guys, long time no see, I know, I’m sorry I’ve made you wait. Kate is doing great and she just had a playful time with me now.
Eventually, I will pop in and show some of the clothes I’ve bought her so do stick around.
Have a wonderful times everyone and sorry for any political content which I should avoid here, but just wanted to say Slava Ukraini.
Cheers guys and thanks for comments. Kate is elated to have so many fans.
She’s looks amazing even without lipstick or painted vagina and nipples.

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

adymoro wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:34 am So Kate got another wig.

The night gown you see is the complimentary one I got from the manufacturer, it is clearly too small, but since you can leave it open I kept it, I also got another one from them kinda stretchy but not open, top like piece, which simply didn’t fit no matter how I tried, so I threw it away.
This makes me realise how small all the other dolls are and I am glad Kate got those extra kilos, they’re all worth it and delicious.

On the other hand, the bra and the tanga she wears I purchesed in a shop near my house and I cannot be happier for them, I got many things online and many of them were too small or not streachy enough so I think buying in a shop old style is not at all a bad idea.
That bra size is it a 30j? Which country measurement did you use?

Jdoe214

Post by Jdoe214 »

viewtopic.php?p=2383743#p2383743

Let me know your guys thoughts!?

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Bcgibson wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:33 pm

The night gown you see is the complimentary one I got from the manufacturer, it is clearly too small, but since you can leave it open I kept it, I also got another one from them kinda stretchy but not open, top like piece, which simply didn’t fit no matter how I tried, so I threw it away.
This makes me realise how small all the other dolls are and I am glad Kate got those extra kilos, they’re all worth it and delicious.

On the other hand, the bra and the tanga she wears I purchesed in a shop near my house and I cannot be happier for them, I got many things online and many of them were too small or not streachy enough so I think buying in a shop old style is not at all a bad idea.
the white bra you see in a picture that I've bought in a shop near my house (I live in Italy) has the following tag:
Italy: 6c
EU: 90c
UK-USA: 40c
the strap on the back is adjustable as her underbust would go on the smallest hook while the bra cup although maybe not big enough holds her boobies perfectly while holding her lower part of the boobs only as they almost overflow and the nipple is pretty much high up as a result.

if you buy a professional bra btw (I've used poinsettiastyle.co.uk as they have her exact size which is hard to find in continental Europe) then you should buy bras in UK size 30J. UK size 30J is just her size which in the US I think it would translate to a 30M.

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

adymoro wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:14 pm
Bcgibson wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:33 pm

the white bra you see in a picture that I've bought in a shop near my house (I live in Italy) has the following tag:
Italy: 6c
EU: 90c
UK-USA: 40c
the strap on the back is adjustable as her underbust would go on the smallest hook while the bra cup although maybe not big enough holds her boobies perfectly while holding her lower part of the boobs only as they almost overflow and the nipple is pretty much high up as a result.

if you buy a professional bra btw (I've used poinsettiastyle.co.uk as they have her exact size which is hard to find in continental Europe) then you should buy bras in UK size 30J. UK size 30J is just her size which in the US I think it would translate to a 30M.
Yea I was doing some more research and the size is either not offered on Amazon or people have problems with it not fitting. I’ll just suck it up and buy an expensive bra where you suggested. I want the breasts to stay nice for a long time and not have tears from standing or deflation from laying down overtime

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Bcgibson wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:19 pm
Yea I was doing some more research and the size is either not offered on Amazon or people have problems with it not fitting. I’ll just suck it up and buy an expensive bra where you suggested. I want the breasts to stay nice for a long time and not have tears from standing or deflation from laying down overtime
I'd highly recommend this one.... it is also a sexy bra, although not as practical as a sports bra....and her pants would be size 14 if you wish to add that too
https://www.poinsettiastyle.co.uk/produ ... 7675847493
just take out the wire so as not to damage the tpe, otherwise, chose a non wired bra

Raymond
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Raymond »

Hope your girl arrives safely Adymoro.nice big boobs. Im waiting for my girl to arrive end of july her name is Mariko, For a long time ive had a fasination with Japanese women.hope Mariko arrrives safely too.https://www.the-doll-house.com/UK-Doll- ... 101-Mariko :plaidskirt:

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

adymoro wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:27 pm
Bcgibson wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:19 pm
I'd highly recommend this one.... it is also a sexy bra, although not as practical as a sports bra....and her pants would be size 14 if you wish to add that too
https://www.poinsettiastyle.co.uk/produ ... 7675847493
just take out the wire so as not to damage the tpe, otherwise, chose a non wired bra
Yea bottoms would be good. Might as well just use what you have for bra and panty would save me some time, just one set is enough. I’ll get creative for the rest.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Raymond wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:49 pm Hope your girl arrives safely Adymoro.nice big boobs. Im waiting for my girl to arrive end of july her name is Mariko, For a long time ive had a fasination with Japanese women.hope Mariko arrrives safely too.https://www.the-doll-house.com/UK-Doll- ... 101-Mariko :plaidskirt:
You need to take a doll that turns you on the most, then obviously lhp and quality in general comes to play a big part too and she seems lacking none of it.
Well done. Hope your doll arrives quickly and safely.

Raymond
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Raymond »

adymoro wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:50 am
Raymond wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:49 pm Hope your girl arrives safely Adymoro.nice big boobs. Im waiting for my girl to arrive end of july her name is Mariko, For a long time ive had a fasination with Japanese women.hope Mariko arrrives safely too.https://www.the-doll-house.com/UK-Doll- ... 101-Mariko :plaidskirt:
You need to take a doll that turns you on the most, then obviously lhp and quality in general comes to play a big part too and she seems lacking none of it.
Well done. Hope your doll arrives quickly and safely.
Thank you mariko will be well loved i will look afer her. problems are clothes size, i have her measurements, but ill measure her with a tape to make sure. Ive done some research on womens sizes womens s size small xs uk might be ok not surebut ill work it out some how.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

A video I did a while ago but haven’t published yet. What do you think of her boobies? :whistle:

Edit: sorry guys, after checking it I did publish this one but the next video istead hasn’t been published yet.
Btw, some serious photo shoots will come this autumn :evidence: :whistle:
Attachments
IMG_6984.mov
(64.23 MiB) Downloaded 223 times

INFORMATIONS