www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°31: the new WM165G slipped under the radar!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Phossil

Re: THE WM FILES n°31: the new WM165G slipped under the rada

Post by Phossil »

wow....the betrayal, can't believe what you guys are saying about the 174 lol. If they added some more height to her....maybe....but shit I would never trade my 174.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: THE WM FILES n°31: the new WM165G slipped under the rada

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Damn, this girl has really nice thick lower body.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: THE WM FILES n°31: the new WM165G slipped under the radar!

Post by mvcuk1 »

I've been out of the game for a while and this doll looks amazing. Not much information about this doll though. Has anyone purchased this one?

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

sorry....just got to say it. Fingers crossed there is a small breast version coming soon like WM has done with some of there other models....

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

id stick it in
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

If anyone at WM wants my money, please post a legit LHP shot...
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

UnchainedGun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by UnchainedGun »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:05 pm If anyone at WM wants my money, please post a legit LHP shot...
This

Mirabel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mirabel »

Beautiful indeed. But she should have more in the waist than 54cm. But yes beautiful.
However as Mr Phossil said. I would not to swap my 174 G cup too. Is perfect for me.

Caradoc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Caradoc »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:05 pm If anyone at WM wants my money, please post a legit LHP shot...
Seeing the doll in an explorer's outfit is not uninteresting, but before pulling the trigger we would prefer to see what she looks like as a sexdoll, because it is above all a sexdoll that we buy and not an explorer.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

They should at least have factory photos of this doll.... I wonder why no one has bought this doll yet. I mean, she's a great looking doll with a nice little ass. It's a shame that she appears to be so unpopular.

They need to do a full nude shoot with her and stop hiding her behind all of this unnecessary cosplay..... It's the simple things in life that get the most attention.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Caradoc wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:05 am
Seeing the doll in an explorer's outfit is not uninteresting, but before pulling the trigger we would prefer to see what she looks like as a sexdoll, because it is above all a sexdoll that we buy and not an explorer.
:haha4:

I've spent so much time looking at this shoot I'd probably smash while wearing a Gilligan bucket hat.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

King Solo wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:54 am They should at least have factory photos of this doll.... I wonder why no one has bought this doll yet. I mean, she's a great looking doll with a nice little ass. It's a shame that she appears to be so unpopular.

They need to do a full nude shoot with her and stop hiding her behind all of this unnecessary cosplay..... It's the simple things in life that get the most attention.
I agree. The WM174G Cup and WM173H Cup and various other dolls are shown in the nude from various angles giving the doll buyer as much information as possible.

It's almost as if WMDoll are ashamed of the WM165G doll.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Shorter than what usually interests me, however, could have its merits , i.e the slightly thicker thighs as mentioned. 170D amuses on this front, and has corrupted me a little .

Would be curious (as others here are) to see more of the LHP. as a nov21 release, this is well into the era in which WM have improved this, but, you can never be sure until you've seen clear photos: doggy and prone.

The 174G works for me pretty well, *but* I would actually like a doll with the placement just a little further back and less recessed, i'm told 6ye amor are supposedly the gold standard on this front. (no one doll can handle every use case IMO).

EDIT

actually scrolling through the rest of the photos.. whilst there are no doggy/prone photos, there is a view of the vagina from behind , and the 174G definitely beats her there (i.e with lips that are prominent from that view)

Bloki
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bloki »

There just needs to be raw naked default poses. Front, back side, missionary, prone, doggystyle and comparison to popular models at the minimum.

INFORMATIONS