www.wmdolls.com

Seeking advise from WM-doll owners - choices

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DaveA90
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Seeking advise from WM-doll owners - choices

Post by DaveA90 »

sakurafan1217 wrote:
DaveA90 wrote:Hello y'all,

I am looking to buy a customized WM doll but regarding some extra features I would like some input from people who own WM dolls and what your thoughts are. Would body-heating be worth it to give up on EVO (and potentially gel breasts?)

1. Would you recommend the EVO skeleton or the body heating option? I am currently leaning toward the EVO skeleton but curious to hear your thoughts about it.

2. Gel-filled or hollow breasts? Would gel be worth it to give up on the heating option?

3. I want to go for the inserted instead of fixed vagina. I read quite different opinions here in the forum and I understand that fixed feels more realistic but how much of a difference is it actually? I am heavily leaning towards inserted because of the easier convenience of cleaning.
I have heard the body heating is not great, but I dont know from experience.

The Other 2 I have experience with both.
I would suggest the Gel breasts because they are more realistic. only thing is they make the breasts bigger than the pictures you see online. Could be a positive or negative depending on your preference.

As for the vagina, I would recommend the fixed. I have had both the removable is slightly easier but has major downsides. One being the in and out over time created small tears in the vagina entrance. The second being when you are having sex and are lubed sometimes you will slide in-between the insert and vagina cavity, missing the insert hole entirely. This doesn't feel nice.

The fixed doesn't have these issues. It is also tighter. Cleaning is easy enough if you have the right tools for the job. I would try not to bust inside often because it makes cleaning slightly harder.
Here is my process.
0. (If you bust inside) Put her on your toilet, and flush the vagina with a douche with warm water and TPE safe sex toy cleaner or soap.
1. Wipe her insides with scent free baby wipes.
2. Towel try
3. Use a Dry Stick Rod to absorb the moisture. Let sit for an hour or so.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/drystick/

Thank you as well. Yeah the loss of realism is what holds me back from an inserted one. But regarding the gel-boobs, I like nice, round and medium sized boobs, not unrealistic nukes hanging there nice ones. So If I pick B or C cup or maybe even D (?) they should still not too big when the gel is inserts I suppose.

DaveA90
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaveA90 »

Jdawggy350 wrote:No to moaning or implanted hair. I've read a good amount of ppl on here will get tiny bluetooth speakers for their own moaning/breathing experiences with better, more pleasant, more customizable results.

And the implanted hair, while it looks good, is an absolute nightmare for upkeep. I have one doll, granted shes silicone, but she had implanted eyebrows and eye lashes and they have all but fallen out just by looking at them wrong. Save yourself the headache and just buy some nicer wigs for your gal when she arrives.
Oh wow, that does indeed sound horrible regarding the implanted hair. Thanks for the heads-up. I will consider it. Ohh and thanks for bluetooth speaker, that is a great idea!

DaveA90
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaveA90 »

TPE_man wrote:
DaveA90 wrote:Hello y'all,

I am looking to buy a customized WM doll but regarding some extra features I would like some input from people who own WM dolls and what your thoughts are. Would body-heating be worth it to give up on EVO (and potentially gel breasts?)

1. Would you recommend the EVO skeleton or the body heating option? I am currently leaning toward the EVO skeleton but curious to hear your thoughts about it.

2. Gel-filled or hollow breasts? Would gel be worth it to give up on the heating option?

3. I want to go for the inserted instead of fixed vagina. I read quite different opinions here in the forum and I understand that fixed feels more realistic but how much of a difference is it actually? I am heavily leaning towards inserted because of the easier convenience of cleaning.
1. I would avoid the heating system, Just watch this review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GBwrn79k8A

2. Gell filled feel more realistic. My doll has gel filled breasts.

3. Inserts for the win! Fixed is a pain in the ass to clean, inserts are way easier to clean and you can get different inserts with different textures and tightnesses. If you don't like how the fixed vagine feels then you're screwed. I have like 8 different inserts and 6 different heads (soon 9 I've ordered 3 more), so you can get modular with that shit. Wanna fuck a tight Asian slut? Insert the super tight insert, use an asian head. Wanna fuck a hot MILF? Use a less tight insert and use a caucasian looking head plus a high quality wig and I'm not even mentioning the clothes. Thats what I love about the doll, you can kinda make her look how you want to make her look.

I got the inserts from here:

https://lovedolls.com/collections/sex-d ... ble-vagina

Awesome, thank you so much for the feedback. Yeah, I have been leaning toward the convenience of inserted but haven't been sure so far if the benefits would outweigh the negatives for me. But I love the idea of changing different inserts. Have you tried a lube-free version?

DaveA90
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DaveA90 »

Ok while I was dealing with those different extra features one of the most important things came up - the agony of choice so to speak in terms of bodies. What WM doll body would you recommend me from your experience/knowledge that would be the closest to the body of the following pictures of this 3d-generated woman? Most important are the general body shape as well as the butt. If the boobs are the same or a bit bigger wouldn't matter to me. And I'd like the body to be below 170cm. Do you have any ideas what would fit best? I really cannot wrap my head around it. Have been checking out so many WM bodies and their pictures but still, difficult for me to determine.
Attachments
Picture 1
Picture 1
GirlPic1.jpg (140.46 KiB) Viewed 420 times
Picture 2
Picture 2
GirlPic2.jpg (112.05 KiB) Viewed 420 times
Picture 3
Picture 3
GirlPic3.jpg (76.26 KiB) Viewed 420 times

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

DaveA90 wrote:Ok while I was dealing with those different extra features one of the most important things came up - the agony of choice so to speak in terms of bodies. What WM doll body would you recommend me from your experience/knowledge that would be the closest to the body of the following pictures of this 3d-generated woman? Most important are the general body shape as well as the butt. If the boobs are the same or a bit bigger wouldn't matter to me. And I'd like the body to be below 170cm. Do you have any ideas what would fit best? I really cannot wrap my head around it. Have been checking out so many WM bodies and their pictures but still, difficult for me to determine.
Hard to go wrong with the 166C

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I would say that the closest WM body to those pics is the WM160D:
Attachments
WM 160D k.jpg
WM 160D k.jpg (301.28 KiB) Viewed 343 times
WM 160D g Head 93.jpg
WM 160D g Head 93.jpg (123.2 KiB) Viewed 343 times
WM 160D b.jpg
WM 160D b.jpg (79.77 KiB) Viewed 343 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I would second what Nick says, the WM160D is one of those bods that was on my wish list but I never actually got around to getting. Initially the weight of around 41kg put me off and should be a serious consideration if this were a first doll but that's about the same weight as my 158G and I manage her ok, albeit carefully. I've always thought the 160D was one of the most realistic body shapes WM made so I'm rather surprised that I can only recall one member posting pics of his on the forum. It's worth bearing in mind that if you got the gel option her boobs would most likely go up a cup size making the 160D even more curvy!
Attachments
WM160D Head 56
WM160D Head 56
DSC_2735.jpg (82.74 KiB) Viewed 329 times
WM160D Head 56
WM160D Head 56
DSC_2772.jpg (82 KiB) Viewed 329 times

INFORMATIONS