www.wmdolls.com

recommended lube?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: recommended lube?

Post by seagull »

Went searching for ToysHeart Onatsuyu Juicy Lotion composition, Special lubricant designed specifically for use with quality onahole
Guessing it's water based :thumbs_up:

dollydolldolls

Post by dollydolldolls »

Still awaiting my dolls to arrive, so not owning one yet, but asking in advance :)
Are female condoms prone to any lubes besides water based ones or could I use, for instance silicone based ones without worrying about tearing of the female condom due to material fatigue caused by incompatible ingredients of the lube?
About Vaseline (a product I have never heard of before joining TDF), are we talking about this product here? And what about this particular product, is it sharing enough similarities with Vaseline in order to be considered an alternative? I'm already sorry for my supposedly stupid questions. As you can see, I have never been in touch with any of these products and want some certainty before going out and purchasing potential lubes :)
A doll is no different from a woman not moving during the act

elarring

Post by elarring »

DO NOT use Vaseline. This might damage your TPE. I do have WMdolls, and I did not realize it was damaging the TPE. Thankfully, i rarely used it, and the damage was limited.

I use a water based Lube called Gun Oil, (water based lube is a MUST for TPE). The best water lube i have used so far.

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

seagull wrote:Went searching for ToysHeart Onatsuyu Juicy Lotion composition, Special lubricant designed specifically for use with quality onahole
Guessing it's water based :thumbs_up:
Yep! :mrgreen:

Edit: Incidentally, the price fluctuates wildly on this stuff so you can sometimes find a bottle for about $14 US sometimes, but even at $20, if it clicks for you, it is definitely money well spent, and a bottle will last for a long time because it takes so little to simulate the feeling of a woman's natural juices. If warmed properly (I use a heating pack and a condiment cup with lid) before 'game time' it feels as real as your doll/insert/toy will allow.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

dollydolldolls
Vaseline is labeled Petroleum Jelly in some places (it is a petroleum product similar to Mineral oil)
Nivea Creme is a skin protection, softener, miracle over the counter fix for dry hands/skin :)

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

Japanese lube is the best, it doesn't dry out quickly and it looks a lot like real pussy juice.

Also don't use too much lube if you're using an insert.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I use Link Pleasure Anal Lube. ( https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AKUHDNQ?th=1 ). I like it.

I've tried Femdoms with fixed vag and, despite what Dollyman25442, it did sorta kinda feel like putting my junk in a baggy. I didn't care for it. It worked. It was enjoyable. But not as enjoyable as going bareback in an insert. FOR ME. I am in NO WAY saying that Dollyman25442's experience is in anyway untruthful.

It's just so subjective.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Babapuree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Babapuree »

I have been using the lube in the link for the longest doesn't dry off fast in my experience and for me tends to last a long time here is link....https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000NZ0O ... asin_title

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

DocWen wrote:I use Link Pleasure Anal Lube. ( https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AKUHDNQ?th=1 ). I like it.

I've tried Femdoms with fixed vag and, despite what Dollyman25442, it did sorta kinda feel like putting my junk in a baggy. I didn't care for it. It worked. It was enjoyable. But not as enjoyable as going bareback in an insert. FOR ME. I am in NO WAY saying that Dollyman25442's experience is in anyway untruthful.

It's just so subjective.
Excellent perspective!
It is indeed very subjective.
I suppose for me, the value lies primarily in ease of cleanup making the overall doll experience better, ie-less work. I consider it a very small price to pay but that's me.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

elarring wrote:DO NOT use Vaseline. This might damage your TPE. I do have WMdolls, and I did not realize it was damaging the TPE. Thankfully, i rarely used it, and the damage was limited.

I use a water based Lube called Gun Oil, (water based lube is a MUST for TPE). The best water lube i have used so far.
Since this seems to be rather rare, I would be interested in seeing an image of the damage. What exactly happened?
It interests me because I have six dolls (including WM's) all of whom I have been using this method with for years and none of whom have encountered any damage.
I have heard this claim of damage a few times in the past (notably quite a bit less than mold damage complaints) but have never seen an image of what damage was encountered, so that would be valuable to see.
Thanks!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Vaseline has caused some blends of TPE to turn to mush
Putting a mineral oil based substance in a Silicone doll seems highly risky :)

dollydolldolls

Post by dollydolldolls »

seagull wrote:dollydolldolls
Vaseline is labeled Petroleum Jelly in some places (it is a petroleum product similar to Mineral oil)
Nivea Creme is a skin protection, softener, miracle over the counter fix for dry hands/skin :)
Thank you for your answer, you brought some clarity to my cluelessness :)
A doll is no different from a woman not moving during the act

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

English can be a pain sometimes :)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

OK-let's clear the air on this Vaseline vs water based lube discrepancy I've read about...not only here but other posts I've see. The manufacturer recommends water based lube. Others say it causes possible mold and to use Vaseline sparingly instead. I've done both. I primarily use the Vaseline as a mold inhibitor rather than lube thinking the Vaseline would prevent water absorption. Prior to a love session I've rubbed Vaseline inside her as far as I could, let it be for a while to absorb into the TPE a bit and then use a water based lube.

Fast forward several months I had mold problems deep inside the recesses of her vagina as seen with an endoscope. It could have been from my using Tampax to dry her out(several shoved inside the complete length of her lining). I had no aquarium pump at the time just left her with her legs open maybe an hour. It took bleach and had to cut out some with long scissors to get the mold out. I don't want a repeat of this as the mold smelled. That was my first indication that something was wrong. Pulling out the Tampax I noticed an odd odor. The endoscope showed why.

So, bottom line is what? Use Vaseline only and even then follow a good cleaning routine followed by 30 minutes or so with an aquarium pump? Having said that, I've also read too much Vaseline softens and damages her. What if you want her 2-3 times a week and use Vaseline each time? You may be in trouble from all I understand. Just trying to get a handle on the safest methods and product to use. i don't want a repeat of what this picture shows.
Attachments
_1DF5771a.jpg
_1DF5771a.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 691 times

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

ColColt wrote:OK-let's clear the air on this Vaseline vs water based lube discrepancy I've read about...not only here but other posts I've see. The manufacturer recommends water based lube. Others say it causes possible mold and to use Vaseline sparingly instead. I've done both. I primarily use the Vaseline as a mold inhibitor rather than lube thinking the Vaseline would prevent water absorption. Prior to a love session I've rubbed Vaseline inside her as far as I could, let it be for a while to absorb into the TPE a bit and then use a water based lube.

Fast forward several months I had mold problems deep inside the recesses of her vagina as seen with an endoscope. It could have been from my using Tampax to dry her out(several shoved inside the complete length of her lining). I had no aquarium pump at the time just left her with her legs open maybe an hour. It took bleach and had to cut out some with long scissors to get the mold out. I don't want a repeat of this as the mold smelled. That was my first indication that something was wrong. Pulling out the Tampax I noticed an odd odor. The endoscope showed why.

So, bottom line is what? Use Vaseline only and even then follow a good cleaning routine followed by 30 minutes or so with an aquarium pump? Having said that, I've also read too much Vaseline softens and damages her. What if you want her 2-3 times a week and use Vaseline each time? You may be in trouble from all I understand. Just trying to get a handle on the safest methods and product to use. i don't want a repeat of what this picture shows.
Here is my experience with six dolls over the course of six years.
Water born liquids have never been in any of them. I use femdoms and Vaseline only. No untoward damage (other than normal use) and no mold. I have WM's, 6ye's and a few knockoffs presumably Jinsan's.
Whenever I hear of damage due to Vaseline I always ask to see the damage. I can't recall ever seeing an image posted of damage due to Vaseline (although I could be corrected at anytime), but I have seen PLENTY of images of mold damage due to waterborne substances inside doll cavities.
I simply can't understand why Vaseline and femdom use isn't widely accepted in the doll community. It seems to me the relatively low risk of damage due to Vaseline usage versus the absolutely high risk of mold damage due to waterborne fluids (lubricants) is conclusive.
Egads, if members were that concerned, simply use disposable cloth gloves to swab out excess Vaseline left after fun time. It's absorption rate is so slow that surely swabbing out excess would bring the risk factor to near zero (although I reasert I've not bothered to remove excess and obviously using a femdom means no water born fluids from the user will EVER contact the dolls interior surfaces).
Crimminy, I even go as far as offering two free (even shipping) originally packaged femdoms to any member who wishes to give this a try. Very few have taken me up.
I can't help but wonder at how/why this stigma has happened and why it continues.
PS-and please don't take the manufactures at their "recommendations". I mean really, think about how clueless most if not all manufactures have been in reference to their products...
We the end users and our innovations have by and large been the driving force in doll development time and time again.

INFORMATIONS