www.6yedollglobal.com/

165 N cup updated LHP...isn’t updated at All

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
mcidcbcmd

Re: 165 N cup updated LHP...isn’t updated at All

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Ok Jeff, just emailed you guys.... thanks for the help.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I’m writing this post in hopes that what happened to me won’t happen to you. I’m not bias in any way, just a guy who wanted to order a doll. I have no agenda other than to warn others of false information and I have pics to prove it.
I'd like to add a big warning to everyone who receives a doll that is different from what you ordered.
First, I do understand disappointment, I do understand frustration, but please be thoughtful about what you are going to do.

A doll can be very personal, but it is a product. If you ordered a new pair of jeans online, and you receive a pair of jeans different from what you ordered, if you are going to wear it for several days then you cannot return it and ask for the right pair of jeans to be send to you. By wearing it you accepted the product. You can only ask for replacement if the wrong item is still unused.

With dolls it is the same. If you receive a doll that is different from ordered, or if you see issues, then stop! Do not use the doll, certainly not for sex, but also not for dressing up or posing. Keep the doll in its box. Contact the seller and follow instructions of the seller. Only if he asks you to pose the doll for a vid or photos you do so. You should keep the doll in the state it arrived, be willing and able to have it returned unused. Like a pair of jeans, using it is accepting it.

Davoman123

Post by Davoman123 »

Any updates? Did this whole situation get resolved yet?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Email sent to 6ye again
They have yet to respond to last emails from me or TDF.
Hi Eddie,
Since I sent you proof that you told me the doll would look exactly like the 2 pictures I sent for LOVE HOLE positioning and it is not even close, have you contacted the factory about a replacement doll?
This is just like a defective doll plus now we also have loose joints and you emailed us it falls within your policy, remember?
Thanks
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Great advice by Nescio above......
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I emailed and message two manufacturers this week who recently released a new photo set of this doll. Neither one provided updated LHP photos on request (although I will say, one of the promo images again looked promising).

One of the two responded in such a way that it appeared he knew people were calling BS on the "new" placement. The other was more helpful and I almost think the rep might try to reach out to me again next week.

These guys maneuver dolls for a living. If I can pose a doll bent over, they can. If they can't provide a single factory image in that pose, none of us should hand them another $1,600+.

So it's safe to say for now, do not purchase their 165N right now if LHP matters to you. With their super thickies, It's the 161J or the HR 164/ 165. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

setevoltas wrote:I emailed and message two manufacturers this week who recently released a new photo set of this doll. Neither one provided updated LHP photos on request (although I will say, one of the promo images again looked promising).

One of the two responded in such a way that it appeared he knew people were calling BS on the "new" placement. The other was more helpful and I almost think the rep might try to reach out to me again next week.

These guys maneuver dolls for a living. If I can pose a doll bent over, they can. If they can't provide a single factory image in that pose, none of us should hand them another $1,600+.

So it's safe to say for now, do not purchase their 165N right now if LHP matters to you. With their super thickies, It's the 161J or the HR 164/ 165. :thumbs_up:
I totally agree....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

I hope they resolve this soon, they got her lookin really nice in this set.
Attachments
1637023832.jpg
1637023832.jpg (87.39 KiB) Viewed 1525 times
1637024446.jpg
1637024446.jpg (154.45 KiB) Viewed 1525 times
1637024369.jpg
1637024369.jpg (161.49 KiB) Viewed 1525 times

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

setevoltas wrote: So it's safe to say for now, do not purchase their 165N right now if LHP matters to you. With their super thickies, It's the 161J or the HR 164/ 165. :thumbs_up:
Please keep us updated on this matter!

I have recently bought only second hand dolls, this way I can clearly see what I am getting.

Cheers!

Sili

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Glad to see you guys are checking back in...right now my situation is under review and out of respect for the process I’m not going to post until it’s complete. Be patient I plan on doing a complete unbiased review/share my experience of the 165. I’ll link that when I complete it. I’ll keep everyone updated.

Thanks

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you for showing the last set
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Holy smokes, that shape..
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Jodomain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jodomain »

Question, what does LHP mean?

I have ordered an insert 6Ye 165 CM nearly close to what you have. As you mentioned, the vagina literally points down during doggy and I'm trying to sell the doll. It was my second, but my was first was another 6YE doll. This one had a built-in, 161CM J cup. This one was perfect in all positions and its doggy view (pov) was amazzzzzing. I figured that built-in has more versatile LHP (did I use that right) but I totally understand your frustration with the vendor not directly answering your requests and just sending default emails with basic pictures and a quick shipping update. The 161cm had an amazing view for doggy but when left just standing its ass didn't look too curvy so I know what you mean.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Jodomain wrote:Question, what does LHP mean?

I have ordered an insert 6Ye 165 CM nearly close to what you have. As you mentioned, the vagina literally points down during doggy and I'm trying to sell the doll. It was my second, but my was first was another 6YE doll. This one had a built-in, 161CM J cup. This one was perfect in all positions and its doggy view (pov) was amazzzzzing. I figured that built-in has more versatile LHP (did I use that right) but I totally understand your frustration with the vendor not directly answering your requests and just sending default emails with basic pictures and a quick shipping update. The 161cm had an amazing view for doggy but when left just standing its ass didn't look too curvy so I know what you mean.
LHP (=Love Hole Placement) and insert or not insert have nothing to do with each other. I have 6Ye 161J too, she has built-in vagina and she is perfect as you describe.

6Ye 161J:
_Elsa_presentingA_68.jpg
_Elsa_presentingA_68.jpg (247.03 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
Cheers!

Sili

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

This is almost, ALMOST the worst forward placement I've EVER seen...

LOL

wtf are they doing over at 6YE XD

INFORMATIONS