www.6yedollglobal.com/

165 N cup updated LHP...isn’t updated at All

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: 165 N cup updated LHP...isn’t updated at All

Post by setevoltas »

:haha4:

You know, as much as we have complained about this over time (and I admit, sometimes it has gone too far) imagine if a doll face was released that had it's eyes at it's hairline and mouth where the nose should be. And the company releasing it presented it as if it was totally normal.

Thank God at least a few dolls have balanced this out.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Jodomain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jodomain »

Doll Master wrote:This is almost, ALMOST the worst forward placement I've EVER seen...

LOL

wtf are they doing over at 6YE XD

I've owned two 6YE dolls. Both more the less the same body type except one was 5'2 and the other 5'4/5'5 ish. THe shorter one had a built-in vag and its place was perfect for all positions. I went with the insert for the taller one and I think it's because it's an insert, that the placement of the insert comes out as depicted in the photos. SUCKS MAN, I'm selling my 6YE now.

Stigger
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Stigger »

The new promo shots for the 165N makes it look very promising but this seems to have solved that question for anyone asking. It's really a shame.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

We hope to get answers from 6Ye directly, is the 165N updated or is she very very sad Cyclops :(
165N_LHP2_SAD_CYCLOPS.jpg
165N_LHP2_SAD_CYCLOPS.jpg (72.98 KiB) Viewed 1271 times
6Ye factory, please save your reputation and show us 161J and new 165N side by side in doggy position.

Cheers!

Sili

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Im browsing through 6ye sub here to see how they are as a company, as I'm interested in one of their dolls, but seeing the s*it show in here and no response from 6ye is extremely troubling to me.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:01 am Im browsing through 6ye sub here to see how they are as a company, as I'm interested in one of their dolls, but seeing the s*it show in here and no response from 6ye is extremely troubling to me.
I fully get what you’re saying. All I can add is that at least to my understanding most of their dolls are pretty realistic and greatly molded, I am very happy with mine, 161j, so just be sure to chose the right model and stay clear of 165n. After the purchase there’s nothing really you gonna be needing from them anyway. Choose the right and official vendor too.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Keyboard Knight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Keyboard Knight »

So now after all this time is it now worth getting a 165n or just going with the 161n? I guess that remains the question for me as I am unsure if this was ever fixed.
The username just popped in my head randomly.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Keyboard Knight wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:30 am So now after all this time is it now worth getting a 165n or just going with the 161n? I guess that remains the question for me as I am unsure if this was ever fixed.
viewtopic.php?p=2181175#p2181175

This is the closest we have to confirmation that it has been corrected. The 161J is still the safer bet.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

KiCk_U_First
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KiCk_U_First »

Obviously, the factory took right photos but sent a wrong doll. And the wroest part is, THEY DIDN'T ADMIT IT !!
I DONT HAVE A SIGNATURE

INFORMATIONS