yldoll.com

Help !! I have no idea how to procced

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
divergs

Help !! I have no idea how to procced

Post by divergs »

This fall I bought a YL doll through an online vendor, (I can post later)
i DID NOT get what I thought I was going to get, (the doll is beautiful and just what i wanted)
except I asked for loose joints so she could flop around (this is where the trouble began)
I asked for no wires in fingers,, (correct)
I asked for no finger or toe nails (correct)
I will post my order and want to know what ya all think, (did I get what I asked for?) as the sales person said when i asked (you ordered floppy you got floppy) not helpful at all so I left it alone.
but Ill tell ya, Ill probably never buy another YL doll again because of this,, (I own 7 dolls)

Do you think my order should be this messed up? did I mess up the order?
I did attach a pdf of the information on the order and a mp4 of b-4 it shipped.

Signed not very happy
Order Information -Copy.pdf
(278.34 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
arm.jpg
arm.jpg (163.59 KiB) Viewed 796 times
QQ视频20211029182820.mp4
(18.36 MiB) Downloaded 551 times
Attachments
QQ视频20211029182820.mp4
arm.jpg
arm.jpg (163.59 KiB) Viewed 796 times
doll.mp4

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Help !! I have no idea how to procced

Post by Dollfriend »

I am unable to pull up your order form but was able to see the vid, I am guessing you wanted loose joints, instead of total floppy, looks like they left the arm bones out, to increase the floppiness, the good part of this is you will never have to worry about these appendages breaking, a total floppy doll does have its own advantages, my guess to ship this doll back and have a new one made will not be a cheap endeavor.

chuminsidedontbeshy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chuminsidedontbeshy »

When I read most complaints against manufacturers, I tend to be biased and nearly always side against the manufacturer. However, in a case like this, combining absolutely no reinforcement to the hands due to no wires, the struggling shoulder attachment which makes joints more flexible, saying "extremely loose joints" along with a phrase as enthusiastic as, "I want her to flop around" really is working together to paint a picture in my head similar to what you've posted. It would be really great to know why you'd ever want a doll that is this loose but neither I or the manufacture would be adamant about requesting an answer to that. The only thing in my mind that I'd like an answer to is whether or not you expressed your concerns about the doll being too loose/flexible immediately after you received the factory video or didn't internalize the hand wobbling and inverting until you tried hanging it up. I'm a complete newbie here when it comes to dolls and dealing with doll manufacturers/vendors but I feel like the requests that you made showed little to no restraint in asking for a doll that pushes the limit in how floppy it can be and seller appears to have done that to the extent you've specified. There could possibly be reasons that you'll use to justify this such as (the last doll I received was super stiff and so I feel compelled to state that I want it floppy in order for it to be normal) or (I was entranced/excited about my doll purchase and didn't realize just how floppy it was until I unboxed it) etc. but I really don't feel like they would be super applicable as a means to put the responsibility on either the vendor/manufacturer. This probably wasn't your first doll /w custom factory features either (you said you had 7) so IMO while I may NEVER want a doll that loose it doesn't determine the doll's worth in your eyes since what matters the most is how you feel about it. If the vendor gave you any accommodations in a situation like this I'd be impressed because I don't think they're in the wrong here. Best of luck in what you decide to do about this moving forward, hopefully, you either finalize a resolution with the vendor or learn to love what you got. I'm sure a super floppy doll has some sort of niche use that I'm unable to think of (maybe it'll be good as an anatomical model since when undisturbed it's stuck in an anatomical position when hanging, it also wouldn't have a problem sitting anywhere nor have the hassle of having the adjust the joints).

divergs

Post by divergs »

chuminsidedontbeshy wrote:When I read most complaints against manufacturers, I tend to be biased and nearly always side against the manufacturer. However, in a case like this, combining absolutely no reinforcement to the hands due to no wires, the struggling shoulder attachment which makes joints more flexible, saying "extremely loose joints" along with a phrase as enthusiastic as, "I want her to flop around" really is working together to paint a picture in my head similar to what you've posted. It would be really great to know why you'd ever want a doll that is this loose but neither I or the manufacture would be adamant about requesting an answer to that. The only thing in my mind that I'd like an answer to is whether or not you expressed your concerns about the doll being too loose/flexible immediately after you received the factory video or didn't internalize the hand wobbling and inverting until you tried hanging it up. I'm a complete newbie here when it comes to dolls and dealing with doll manufacturers/vendors but I feel like the requests that you made showed little to no restraint in asking for a doll that pushes the limit in how floppy it can be and seller appears to have done that to the extent you've specified. There could possibly be reasons that you'll use to justify this such as (the last doll I received was super stiff and so I feel compelled to state that I want it floppy in order for it to be normal) or (I was entranced/excited about my doll purchase and didn't realize just how floppy it was until I unboxed it) etc. but I really don't feel like they would be super applicable as a means to put the responsibility on either the vendor/manufacturer. This probably wasn't your first doll /w custom factory features either (you said you had 7) so IMO while I may NEVER want a doll that loose it doesn't determine the doll's worth in your eyes since what matters the most is how you feel about it. If the vendor gave you any accommodations in a situation like this I'd be impressed because I don't think they're in the wrong here. Best of luck in what you decide to do about this moving forward, hopefully, you either finalize a resolution with the vendor or learn to love what you got. I'm sure a super floppy doll has some sort of niche use that I'm unable to think of (maybe it'll be good as an anatomical model since when undisturbed it's stuck in an anatomical position when hanging, it also wouldn't have a problem sitting anywhere nor have the hassle of having the adjust the joints).

Ya, I wanted the joints very loose and the finger wires gone as those most the time tear up the fingers and the nails always come off, no toe or finger nails ill post here a copy of the order (most of it)
Yes I did chat with her on her chat, she said its floppy just like I ordered ,, wellllll hmmmmmm...

Quoted from the order (copy and pasted, with misspellings) yes I have 7 dolls, three were special order, never a problem I just do not see where i said to remove the forearm or install the left arm backwards

extreemly loose joints .. i want her to flop arround
no finger wires
no finger or toe nails

Fawn sexy sex dollFawn

finger - no
Head - As picture
Wig Style - Two
Eyes Color - Brown
Shruggle Shoulder - Yes
Skin Tone - Medium
Areola Size - Four
Nipple Color - Six
Finger Nails - Natural
Toe Nails - 11
Breasts Options - Gel
Vagina color - 4
Vagina Options - Inserts 3cm
Body Heating - No
Moaning - Yes
FREE Take Care Kit -
Package - Carton Box

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

An online TDF vendor?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

From your image, it looks like the doll is one of those that has a wrist & finger wire section that starts at the tip of the forearm, so asking for no wires means you don't want any internal structure from something like 15cm proximal to the wrist. Not sure what you expected to get given your custom requests, but do be aware that even with the most fluent and talented vendor a lot can be lost in translation. Not trying to be a jerk here, but it looks to me like you received exactly what the manufacturer thought you wanted.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Like my late mom use to say, "Careful what you ask for; you might just get it!"

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Instead of leaving the finger wires out as requested, it appears that they left out the lower forearm, wrist, and palm plate.
I would not have taken possession of the doll after the approval video was provided. It was obvious that the lower forearm/wrist/hand was absent.
I happen to understand the floppy thing you are going for. She was never going to leave the bed. I get it.

I would not have taken possession after the approval video, but you did. And therefore you have already made your acceptance decision. Buyers remorse sucks, but you accepted it after the video.
Do I think the company you bought it from are morons - yes. You did not say leave out the lower arm, only the finger wires.
Do I think you fucked up when you accepted it - Yes. But you accepted it so nut up, take responsibility, and enjoy her as best you can. She will still make a fine bed-toy.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

RevJack wrote:Instead of leaving the finger wires out as requested, it appears that they left out the lower forearm, wrist, and palm plate.
I would not have taken possession of the doll after the approval video was provided. It was obvious that the lower forearm/wrist/hand was absent.
I happen to understand the floppy thing you are going for. She was never going to leave the bed. I get it.

I would not have taken possession after the approval video, but you did. And therefore you have already made your acceptance decision. Buyers remorse sucks, but you accepted it after the video.
Do I think the company you bought it from are morons - yes. You did not say leave out the lower arm, only the finger wires.
Do I think you fucked up when you accepted it - Yes. But you accepted it so nut up, take responsibility, and enjoy her as best you can. She will still make a fine bed-toy.
In most skeletons, there is no such thing as a "lower forearm". If it is one of the dolls that has no palm plate and the customer requests "no wires" then the structure is going to end well short of the wrist.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Unless the doll had wire wrists, I'm not sure why they left out the wrist joint and palm plate.
They could have provided the palm plate without the wires. I think maybe saying you wanted her to flop around was the biggest mistake.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Rock13 wrote:
In most skeletons, there is no such thing as a "lower forearm". If it is one of the dolls that has no palm plate and the customer requests "no wires" then the structure is going to end well short of the wrist.
Communication being king, I disagree with your absolute position. I have a wire-wrist doll :( . Had this been my order I would have asked that the manufacturer remove the finger wires. In the ensuing conversation, if they do not have a lower-forearm+palm skeleton, I would have asked that they simply nip the finger wires off where they exit the coils (yep, know exactly how they are made). Wire cutter, nip nip nip. That would leave the lower forearm and palm section intact with floppy wireless fingers.
These manufacturers are willing to do wierd shit for us (reference Climax horse-doll) so nipping off finger wires is vanilla ice cream.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Looks like you got exactly what was on the CC video....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

RevJack wrote:
Rock13 wrote:
Communication being king, I disagree with your absolute position. I have a wire-wrist doll :( . Had this been my order I would have asked that the manufacturer remove the finger wires. In the ensuing conversation, if they do not have a lower-forearm+palm skeleton, I would have asked that they simply nip the finger wires off where they exit the coils (yep, know exactly how they are made). Wire cutter, nip nip nip. That would leave the lower forearm and palm section intact with floppy wireless fingers.
These manufacturers are willing to do wierd shit for us (reference Climax horse-doll) so nipping off finger wires is vanilla ice cream.
I don't have an "absolute position". I don't have a stake in this issue. From what I've seen so far in this topic, it looks like the OP got exactly what he asked for, but may not have understood the technical implications. Peace out.

Link to the H2K Ranch

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wow!

divergs

Post by divergs »

Thank you all for your input!!
02.jpg
02.jpg (206.22 KiB) Viewed 517 times
This is my first EVO skeleton, I just thought they would clip the wires off where they entered the fingers and no more, and ya all know what ASSUME means LOL
I do understand now why this happened (again thank you all so much for your input)
I did not notice the left arm is hinged backward until I received the doll.
I did ask the vendor for a tpe repair kit.. she said they had them. the way the conversation went I thought she was going to send one. Nope did not get it/

I want to get a AI doll (not realdoll I have had two of those.. I like TPE so much better) Anyone one need two rd stick on faces cheap?

INFORMATIONS