www.ordoll.com

OR - Need some repair advice on a 156 H Cup

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: OR - Need some repair advice on a 156 H Cup

Post by Arthur1960 »

styles20001 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:03 am I don't have (yet) a doll with jelled breasts. My question is, can't you hand mold the breasts back into shape if the jell is simply settling to one side?
Hi there, not really due to the nature of the material. Basically when a depression in the upper breast area occurs it's most likely due to the softer tpe 'gel' settling inside the breast and as there's no air inside this tends to draw in the outer layer of tpe so if you were to start squeezing the boob you would still have the depression. I actually dealt with this the other day with one of my gals who has gel, it only took 120mls of air to bring the breast back to it's original shape. This is something that can also occur with hollow breasts and ensuring your gal wears a decent bra will reduce the risk of it happening.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: OR - Need some repair advice on a 156 H Cup

Post by timetraveler1 »

styles20001 , one would think you could do something like that , but i have never heard of anyone doing that , if tried, just make sure you are careful and don't damage the doll breast . What i also wonder is , could the breast jell have thinned down on its own somehow ??? if so it will more than likely not be able to hold the molded shape as before , if and i say if" "that is the case one might have to drain out? a syringe?? or could or would it be to thick to do even that??) the old jell and put new jell in if that's possible . i don't know from having any experience , i am only guessing on things .

INFORMATIONS