www.ordoll.com

OR - Need some repair advice on a 156 H Cup

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

OR - Need some repair advice on a 156 H Cup

Post by Louis_V »

A4209442-DE11-4B1A-B162-FAF2382E0A68.jpeg
A4209442-DE11-4B1A-B162-FAF2382E0A68.jpeg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2316 times
This doll is a little over a year old, stored laying down in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. She had a striking figure, but her breasts are somehow losing the gel inside. One is a bit more “deflated” than the other, but both have lost volume somehow. I can’t figure out what happened to the gel inside, but here is what I’m dealing with:

I’m hoping you can suggest a way to fix her. Is there an amount of gel replacement I can obtain from you to repair the breasts? Any feedback or response from you would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what she looked
Like New:

Thanks - LV
EDIT - She has been stored in the original shipping box with her breasts supported with some of the foam that came in the box, and partially with her arms as well. The top picture was taken just to show the effect I'm describing and attempting to get info on how to fix.
Attachments
27AF3A52-C1EE-48B1-8ADF-978674923100.jpeg
27AF3A52-C1EE-48B1-8ADF-978674923100.jpeg (604.96 KiB) Viewed 2316 times

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: OR - Need some repair advice on a 156 H Cup

Post by Louis_V »

A couple of other views:
Attachments
4ADF407C-FE01-43AF-841E-261FC679F136.jpeg
4ADF407C-FE01-43AF-841E-261FC679F136.jpeg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2310 times
CA13B17E-4120-4298-A379-83105868D8E5.jpeg
CA13B17E-4120-4298-A379-83105868D8E5.jpeg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2310 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, there have been a few cases on here of this happening with the gel mix that was being used at the Jinsan factory when your gal was made. It looks like she came out around the same time as one of mine so the gel mix was softer then, they have since made it thicker, its basically just a much softer blend of tpe. So the fix for this is fairly straightforward, you will need to inject a small amount of air into the breast cavity using a 21g needle and a syringe. The amount of air needed will vary and as these are H cups it may take around 200ml to 300mls, you just need to stop when the breasts regain their shape. I've found the best entry point is the nipple with the needle angled upwards slightly. When you withdraw the needle the hole is so small it will just close and in normal use the breasts should retain their shape. In the future I would personally recommend that your gal wear a good, supportive bra, preferably one that's unwired as these large gel filled breasts will cause the tpe to stretch slightly causing the depressions you can see. My gal with the same breasts (G cup but more like an H) stands permanently and always wears a bra, aside from when she takes it off for photoshoots or fun times. Like I said since your gal was made the Jinsan factory have adjusted the gel mix so it's not as soft for all brands made by them which obviously includes OR Doll. Hope that's helped.

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

@Arthur - So can you feel the gel sloshing around in side the breasts because of the added air? I'm trying to find a solution that ends up with her having more gel injected in there but so far all I have access to is the super absorbing polymer powder that gets mixed with water. Too bad OR doesn't make this new gel available to customers having this issue. I just don't understand where it went. This doesn't seem to be a stretching issue but it sounds like that is what you are saying. I would have preferred firmer gel in retrospect. The YLs I have are great in my opinion.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I've spoken to a couple of folk who have had this happen with the early gel breasts and when they injected some air the breast shape came back although there was then a slightly hollow sound when you tapped them much like you get with hollow breasts. This is probably the main reason why Jinsan made the gel mix thicker earlier this year. Obviously if you had access to the 'gel' tpe they use in the factory them it would be fairly straightforward to add some more but I've not heard of anyone doing that at home, personally I would try the air first and see what you think, I doubt what gel is in there would slosh about as you say. I've had a depression like that in one of my gals breast which are hollow and after injecting some air the breast is fine 3 years on.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

I'm assuming that any needle large enough to pump gel through it, would also leave a pretty nice sized hole at the injection site. So, I would be prepared in advance to possibly have to figure out a way to seal off the injection site hole.

Or, maybe you could just use distilled water....
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

Louis V I want to present one other option. I have an OR 156hcup from 2017 and after inflating her boobs with a bicycle pump for years, probably 1000 times I got tired of doing it over and over. They would never hold air long enough or be secure enough to keep the inflated shape. I almost popped a side seam under the armpit. Then once they were big I only wanted them even bigger. So I finally did the dirty deed and made a small incision at the bottom of each breast and I stuffed them with fake christmas snow, aka polyester fluff. I jammed 2 packages of 4.5 oz. in each breast after cutting the sheet into 1 1/2" strips and I am happy with the way the tpe has expanded. Luckily there have not been any tears. Also by moving the stuff around you can alter the shape somewhat, ie pointy or round. The biggest drawback is they are hard as inflated basketballs. I guess I don't really care how they feel I like the way they look for photography. The other drawback is the cuts have grown larger from the tpe expansion. You can clearly see them in the last pic. What the hell, tpe is such crap material to begin with I figure I had nothing to loose. This doll doesn't woe me anything and she was never any good for sex being too tight in her hole. I have since cut out her vag canal and she now has an insert vagina which I wish I had ordered in the first place. I will never douche another doll, EVER, I am done with that bullshit. and I always wear a condom anyway as I don't want tpe oil on any of my body parts. I always wear cotton gloves so as not to get tpe oil on my skin. Who knows whats in that stuff beside mineral oil. Also I finally cut off her 'nipples' if you want to call them that they were way too small in diameter and had like 1/8" projection. Fairly useless imo. As you can see I use big fake silicone nipples which I have colored. and BTW thats a bunch of shit about TPE and silicone being harmful to each other. These silicone nipples have been on her for years. No reaction other then tpe indents from the pressure from the bra. The tpe always goes back smooth. good luck but have fun thats whats its all about, right?
Attachments
DSCN8688.JPG
DSCN8688.JPG (1.96 MiB) Viewed 2132 times
DSCN8697.JPG
DSCN8697.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2132 times
DSCN8690.JPG
DSCN8690.JPG (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2132 times

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

King Solo wrote:I'm assuming that any needle large enough to pump gel through it, would also leave a pretty nice sized hole at the injection site. So, I would be prepared in advance to possibly have to figure out a way to seal off the injection site hole.

Or, maybe you could just use distilled water....
Thanks, and to your point I have purchased a significant supply of TPE specific glue, so if required, that shouldn't be a problem.

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

@Carver - You are right, it's about having fun. I prefer the feeling of gel, and to me YL does a great job with theirs. I'm looking for a way to get this doll's breasts even fuller than they were before, with increased firmness if possible while still being soft, pliable and somewhat natural breast-like. I appreciate your suggestions and hopefully the result ends up being something I like and can share with others.

EDIT - Thanks for showing what those breasts look like fully inflated. I'm curious if you have any pictures of them without the silicone nipples on them, or "shaped" differently?

Louis_V
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Louis_V »

@Arthur - How did the added air change the feel/pliability of the breasts?

I'm actually hoping someone from OR will see this and offer to send me some "New and Improved Gel" for me to try a repair on my own, with me assuming all responsibility for the results to my doll. I'm actually considering creating my own gel with some extra TPE I have procured, I'm just not sure what they did to make it work. It looks like they just chopped it all up into tiny pieces, but I can't tell if that's all they did, or if it's an altogether different TPE recipe, which is probably most likely the case.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

To create a gel or paste, TPE has to be cut as fine as possible to get a smooth result from dissolving in a solvent
Then there is the issue of de-gassing, not an quick process :whistle:

However finely cut TPE should be able to be suspended in a non-dissolving solution and injected through a reasonably large needle :)

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

hi Louis, here are two pics (the first and third) of the hcup pretty much fully inflated with air. This was before I filled them with fluff. I added so much air that they became hard like soccer balls. You can see the bicycle pump in one of the pics. The second pic shows her nipples as they came from the factory and they don't look like there was much air pumped in them, they do look kinda natural. I will say even though your model has gel filled boobs I would try adding some air just to see what happens. It looks like you have some leakage going on somewhere inside so you might as well try. Btw I never store or even place my dolls lying down with full weight on their boobs. This will only cause more problems down the road. Unless maybe if they are solid tpe, which I will admit is quite durable as I have another tpe doll with solid boobs and they are very sturdy.
Attachments
DSCN8526.JPG
DSCN8526.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 2046 times
DSCN8375.JPG
DSCN8375.JPG (1.96 MiB) Viewed 2046 times
DSCN8525.JPG
DSCN8525.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2046 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

If you have no needle to inject air into the dolls breast , i'll lend my services and manually blow on her nipples to air the doll's tits back up . Of course, last time i got carried away and a dolls breast looked like two Hindenburg's !! 8O 8O :D :wink: :haha4: :haha4:

am glad someone had a good answer for you on this . And hope you have your ordoll back looking nice again !! :D

Steveo888
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Steveo888 »

Yes, hopefully you worked out a good repair! Did you go with air, or liquid, or homemade gel, or…? Either way have fun, that is the theme here.

styles20001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by styles20001 »

I don't have (yet) a doll with jelled breasts. My question is, can't you hand mold the breasts back into shape if the jell is simply settling to one side?

INFORMATIONS