www.yourdoll.com

How is my Christmas girl look like?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Bennybr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How is my Christmas girl look like?

Post by Bennybr »

Howdy, my friends on doll forum, recently I am going to prepare another Christmas outfit for my girl Jean. She already got one. Could any of you give me some advice? :D :D

Freya is the best :)
2ND Doll: BestRealDoll 163cm Nicola

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How is my Christmas girl look like?

Post by VegasBill »

hi there...

plenty of outfits on ebay - or in retail outlets if you want to spend more - though she looks good as she is.

you could always just put a red bra with the same bottom and add some red hold-up stockings?

Just ideas - as you asked :glou: :glou:
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Andy90

Post by Andy90 »

A lot of outfits online. I suggest not to buy dark outfits for her. The doll is easy to get dyed by dark color clothes.

She is so beautiful. Where can I have Jean? I would like to have my third doll. LOL

Bennybr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bennybr »

Andy90 wrote:A lot of outfits online. I suggest not to buy dark outfits for her. The doll is easy to get dyed by dark color clothes.

She is so beautiful. Where can I have Jean? I would like to have my third doll. LOL
Thanks for your suggestion. I usually washed the dark color clothes before wearing it on my doll. So dark color is not a problem for me. :lol: I got it from bestrealdoll.
Freya is the best :)
2ND Doll: BestRealDoll 163cm Nicola

Hopelessman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hopelessman »

She looks perfect, I really want my own sex doll but seems no vendor can ship a doll to Puerto Rico :(
160cm Anna and 163cm Alexia from bestrealdoll

Lovebites59
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lovebites59 »

My all time fave is Japanese schoolgirl outfit

INFORMATIONS