www.6yedollglobal.com/

Final review and thoughts on the 165 LHP updated N cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
mcidcbcmd

Final review and thoughts on the 165 LHP updated N cup

Post by mcidcbcmd »

For those new to this post please read this first and then you will understand the reason for this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147978

As promised I wanted to leave my final thoughts and review of my 6ye Updated LHP N cup, 6ye, and my vendor Jeff. I will use a number system as this will be the easiest to follow. In no way am I out to hurt anyone or company. I just feel an honest review is needed and hope more TDFERS do the same as we use the doll forum as a tool to help buy these expensive dolls.
My ratings will be as follows:
1= the absolute worst
5= average
10= the best

I will try and be as detailed as possible, here goes:

Quick back story, I wanted and looked for a BBW with good to great LHP for about 6 months. I wanted the best vendor so I choose Jeff from BCD...and after many months researching, reading here on the TDF, and many many emails I choose the 6ye N cup. My two biggest reasons why, lighter than the 161 and pics/emails confirming updated LHP. So with all that being said, here’s my final thoughts:

Vendor Jeff from BCD= 11. Jeff really is the best. He’s not just a vendor he’s a person who CARES that you get what you ordered. I had some issues with this order but Jeff really made everything good and was awesome throughout. I’ll talk more to that later.

6ye = 3. From conflicting emails to little to no response it was a rough order. It took getting the TDF involved to get some things worked out. But I must say, after the TDF stepped in, 6ye stepped up. I’ll talk more about that later.

Boxing/shipping =9 My doll was shipped very well.

TPE =8 pretty good here. Not to soft not to firm.

Skin tone =5 I ordered tan, it wasn’t bad but 6ye’s tan really isn’t that tan. I’d say it’s closer to WM’s medium.

Skeleton and body =5 Out of the box she had three dents or dibbles on her body from factory. The skeleton is constructed well given her weight at 110 plus but her left ankle became VERY loose after only a few days. It wasn’t the end of the world, but extremely frustrating at times and for 2k, come on.

Head/Make up =7 make up was good, wig is a joke lol. Very cheap on the wig.

Boobs (I ordered gel breasts) = 10 the boobs on this doll are amazing, very well done here.

Butt = 5 just average, honestly for a BBW I wouldn’t say she has a bubble butt, but she does have bigger thighs

Hands/feet = 5 for the dolls size 5’5, her hands, feet, and even the head seem a bit small. I know this might be picky, but I’ve had much smaller dolls with bigger hands and feet. They just looked a little off. I must say not a big deal but weird, on another note the wired fingers really are an upgrade.. nice to see that on this doll.

LHP.......and maybe the biggest thing about this doll or the reason why your reading this...the LHP gets a rating of 1.... honestly it’s really bad. I know about the pics and other peoples dolls but this one is bad. I’ve had better luck with YL. With a bbw or bigger lady it’s tough to have fun with down facing private parts. If LHP is what your after I’d say no on this one.

So to conclude, if your looking for a QUALITY vendor GO with Jeff! He’s really great. There was an issue with this dolls LHP and he really helped me get a resolution from 6ye. I can’t say 6ye was the worst, but they really drug they’re feet here and where very unprofessional in many ways. In the end I agreed on a deal to receive two free heads as that was my best personal option. Maybe I could have fought for an exchange but for me it was just to much. BIG thanks to the TDF for also getting involved and helping.....

So I think you roll the dice here with this doll and 6ye, for me in a twist of fate the doll was sold locally and everything is finally over. If you don’t mind a heavy doll with big boobs and poor LHP, than the 165 might be for you.

I’m going to go into a different direction with dolls and once I save some coin, I might get a real doll. I hope this helps all of you to make better choices on doll selection. Thanks to Jeff, TDF, and all of you who commented and helped out.

On to the next.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Final review and thoughts on the 165 LHP updated N cup

Post by King Solo »

Happy to hear that this experience didn't ruin your outlook on doll ownership and that you're moving on without too many bad feelings.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

This is a sad story. Lesson here is not to get the 6Ye165N, you dont know what you will get. The 161J is always good, there is only one version of the 161J.

Cheers!

Sili

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

You are correct about the "tan" skin issue. I ordered tan skin for my 161 6YE doll, and tan color for 6YE is more like white 8O

I think what you did by selling your doll locally was a good idea. In general, if you feel you got played, give the vendor or manufacture a chance to do the right thing, if not...just sell the doll.

I was in a similar situation and ended up for the first time selling my doll recently as well.
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Jodomain
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jodomain »

Can you provide a photo of your tan doll? I'm interested in getting another 161CM 6YE J cup but going with tan skin and pink nipples. I want to go for a specific look but if the tan isn't tan then at the very least I'd like to see how that looks to get an idea.

I was also thinking about getting a JY doll; a view of them are curvy/bbw with huge tits and a massive ass. HOWEVER, based on their photos and a few videos on a website you can easily guess, there's a strange amount of neck to upper chest length so like the dolls have an appearance of having a really long neck then the boobs look like their placed a bit lower on the torso compared to most other dolls.

Thoughts?

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Great review!
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Flynn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Flynn »

Thanks for posting this. This kind of thing just puts me off getting another doll entirely. BCD has a great reputation and even they could not get imho a satisfactory resolution. imo 2 free heads doesnt help if the body is an utter disagrace.... LHP bodge job. Its almost like it was a mold that came out wrong but 6ye still sent it to BCD anyway. 6ye should have sent a replacement doll *at the least*.

INFORMATIONS