realsexdoll.com

Please stop showing inflatable sexdolls as a joke !

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Please stop showing inflatable sexdolls as a joke !

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I do think that due to the lack of any further work in Latex as an air doll medium, the two separate LATEX/ VINYL air doll sections could be combined into just one Inflatable Doll Section :?:

As to making an inflatable section just for realistic presentations - sounds fine - as the original poster of this topic {spacebear7778} you might want to ask the forum moderators for this purpose - also since you modify inflatable air dolls - you might desire to ask to either combine that concept realistic presentations as well as with your modification of air dolls

I think as one of the most accessible web sites dedicated to dolls world wide {TDF} - I think there is room to be tolerate of all types of air dolls from the value line to the high ends at this one great place to see and learn about all types of dolls no matter the medium used to construct them

I also think its important to show just what exactly these air dolls look like - out of the box and inflated - many have un-realistic expectations made worse by box top art that sells a fantasy that when opened and inflated doesn't meet what they believed to be - so I show in my posts what the air doll looks like - and its up to those to see, read, and interact with me in my posts to make a better informed decision

I think for this reason Love & Vibes is the better retailer as they show the inflatable in her inflated state with no distractions - just the air doll kudos to them

{spacebear7778} I encourage you to go forward with your idea and bring it up to the forum moderators for their consideration

Stay inflated
Attachments
No name air lassie 02 - Copy.jpg
No name air lassie 02 - Copy.jpg (335.43 KiB) Viewed 681 times
Dayton Raines 03 - Copy.jpg
Dayton Raines 03 - Copy.jpg (322.32 KiB) Viewed 681 times

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

spacebear7778 wrote:
seagull wrote:These dolls are where it all began, then the demand for realism took customers on a decade of development of Silicone and TPE, wire finger pokes and some unpleasant experiences for more than a few, to where there is some serious R&D in an effort to improve the user experience

Inflatables also have improved to the point now of being stunning and still lightweight :thumbs_up:
Well i just really need to make that poll to know if we can have this "new generation of inflatable" dissociate on this sub forum from
" the historical funny inflatable" , because to be honest i want but cannot post in that sub forum since it's associate with funny stuff all the time ... it will be good to have a section only with realistic inflatable and nice picture who try to be also realistic and really beautiful
it will be good for the sellers and also the forum i really think ...

This is a love and vibes doll with just a new wig ... Taking in a realistic context
Wow, impressive.

Just curious, which term do people prefer: Inflatables? Airbabes? Something else?
I kinda like "airbabes". It "breathes" life and dignity into them, no pun intended.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Couple of observations

Not all posters on this forum have English as their first language :)
Opblaas is an Africaans word that is similar to Inflatable and I happen to think Opblaas is kinda sexy :)

The general terms are Silicones, TPE or Inflatables, after that comes the specific brand, followed by model
While the word Inflatable has gained an inaccurate association with the "historical funny inflatable", it is a simple matter to alter how you see the word in your mind.
If these latest images are anything to go by, they have very little in common with that historical perception
Personally, it is bad form to crap on someone else's pride and joy :whistle:

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

yorktown wrote: I think for this reason Love & Vibes is the better retailer as they show the inflatable in her inflated state with no distractions - just the air doll kudos to them
Hiya Yorktown,
You're right - Love and Vibes is a great retailer. As you say, they show photos of the actual dolls they sell. I noticed that there could be a bit more detail, as I see that different dolls may have the air valves in different places and in different numbers. For instance, the Hayley sitting doll has only two valves, one on one of the upper arm, and another in the center of the back. They sit only a little bit above the surface of the skin, and are easily hidden with a sexy outfit.

Another reason Love and Vibes is great - their logistics. I've mentioned this before and it bears repeating... just this past Monday morning, I ordered another Hayley sitting doll. The original one I had developed a leak from a crack in the pubic area. Well anyway, it arrived this morning. That's right, from Toulouse France to somewhere in Eastern North America in 3 days, during the holiday season. I should give DHL a nod as well - they are fast.

I hope everyone enjoys their holidays!

Cheers,
Batman

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I have watched all of your videos over the past year spacebear I am quite impressed by your modified dolls in particular the AI doll and the one with the big boobs and ass on the swing. I have asked previously in this forum how can you safely remove the factory makeup on a Dia-oshi doll to do your own face up. It seems that you were able to do this, how do you do it. My main interests are cosplay, anime and BJD dolls away from this forum.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

Joe 90 wrote:I have watched all of your videos over the past year spacebear I am quite impressed by your modified dolls in particular the AI doll and the one with the big boobs and ass on the swing. I have asked previously in this forum how can you safely remove the factory makeup on a Dia-oshi doll to do your own face up. It seems that you were able to do this, how do you do it. My main interests are cosplay, anime and BJD dolls away from this forum.
I send you a PM , well thank you i don't master the facial make up i just try most of the time to not damage what is already done ,
i should make a post or audio video about all that , because recently i find some very interesting way to correct a plastic doll damage face .or hand who happened all the time ( black nose , dirty hands , scar )

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Stay Inflated!
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

I do think that due to the lack of any further work in Latex as an air doll medium, the two separate LATEX/ VINYL air doll sections could be combined into just one Inflatable Doll Section :?:

As to making an inflatable section just for realistic presentations - sounds fine - as the original poster of this topic {spacebear7778} you might want to ask the forum moderators for this purpose - also since you modify inflatable air dolls - you might desire to ask to either combine that concept realistic presentations as well as with your modification of air dolls

I think as one of the most accessible web sites dedicated to dolls world wide {TDF} - I think there is room to be tolerate of all types of air dolls from the value line to the high ends at this one great place to see and learn about all types of dolls no matter the medium used to construct them

I also think its important to show just what exactly these air dolls look like - out of the box and inflated - many have un-realistic expectations made worse by box top art that sells a fantasy that when opened and inflated doesn't meet what they believed to be - so I show in my posts what the air doll looks like - and its up to those to see, read, and interact with me in my posts to make a better informed decision

I think for this reason Love & Vibes is the better retailer as they show the inflatable in her inflated state with no distractions - just the air doll kudos to them

{spacebear7778} I encourage you to go forward with your idea and bring it up to the forum moderators for their consideration

Stay inflated
I'm agree with all you say .. But i don't agree with love and vibes showing the doll 100% in the wrong way , i think they take some good pictures , like they will never show a doll like you did with her hair falling and bald or half deflated , i'm not agree , you have your way of enjoying making the doll look bad sometimes i will not hold my words on that , and this is why i think i'm ok and i understand it's funny but we should seperate your artisitc vision from the other good looking vision other vendors and members have honestly ...

love and vibes will never post pictures like you just did , common :razz:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Hmmmm…….

I tried to be complementary and even offer encouragement

Instead I get what was posted, well it’s a big world and we are all entitled to our opinions

Happy Holidays fellow members

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Hmmmm…….

I tried to be complementary and even offer encouragement

Instead I get what was posted, well it’s a big world and we are all entitled to our opinions

Happy Holidays fellow members
I repeat i'm ok with what you doing , i never say don't do it,
I say nothing wrong about you, but say that love and vibes showing their doll bald or half deflated like you do is not true!

Don't play the victim for that remark

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Hey dolly loving people, don't let things get all overinflated here or someone might go pop.
We are all murderers and victims to some degree.
Life relies on antagonists.
The good with the bad. A bicep, and a tricep. Bitter, sweet
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

Bunnyboybob wrote:Hey dolly loving people, don't let things get all overinflated here or someone might go pop.
We are all murderers and victims to some degree.
Life relies on antagonists.
The good with the bad. A bicep, and a tricep. Bitter, sweet
I have no issue with Yorktown, he have a way of make dolls pictures , who is not my style but i can appreciate sometimes his vision, and sometimes make me laugh in a good way, but i really need to make the point and maybe a subforum for realistic dolls, because i fight for the future of my dolls too!
And i know TDF is the place things need to happened first, i was not expected that the forum will granted me month ago a place for "AI Dolls and Robotics" and i'm very happy with the result, i really like the discussions on that sub-forum now, so i hope we can do it for realistic inflatable too, i think it will not change this sub-forum, just add a new interesting part to it...

spacebear7778

Post by spacebear7778 »

well i contact the admin of this forum and make my request to add a realistic section for "realistic new generation inflatable dolls"
but my request get REJECTED.

so here my answer and sorry guy's , people don't know but it's like more than 1 year and half i stop posting my contents in that inflatable doll section, and now i'm sure it will stay like that and i will maybe ask to remove my previous inflatable dolls project here...

I cannot bring serious investors or friends in that section, i'm sorry, i will keep not posting realistic inflatable dolls i found or my project here .

here the answer i give to the admin also

PM 12.25.21 MESSAGE QUOTE:

"Well if i understand it's a "No" ...
This is a huge mistake i think, why not put silicon dolls with funny vintage inflatable also ?
I mean everybody in this topic was agree with the idea, even people who like only the funny vintage inflatable, what is sure it's that you will not bring people who just purchase new realistic inflatable on this forum to share and post there, what will happen is that they will just go away when they will see that all the inflatable are display a
a funny thing... and never comeback again ...
It will also put them in shame maybe to compare their realistic doll to the old one, i really believe it will be good for the forum but if you and other admins don't want to do it, i will do the opposite on my part and remove my doll project topic from this section, i cannot make some investors and people interested in my project go on this subforum , it will be a turn off for them and they will ridicule me honestly.
So it's better i stay away from this funny inflatable sub forum as now, and remove myself and also the realistic dolls from this section, it's a huge turn off for most people, but maybe you don't see it,
think how much effort vendors put to make this inflatable look good now, i mean i will not post them in that subforum anymore sorry, other than that i enjoy the forum but i have to be straight foward with my project and my visions.

Merry Chrismast and Happy Holidays, thank you for your answer."

if you want to keep mixing THAT realistic dolls with THAT funny vintage inflatable , i cannot post them there anymore the difference is too huge !

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

spacebear7778 wrote:well i contact the admin of this forum and make my request to add a realistic section for "realistic new generation inflatable dolls"
but my request get REJECTED.
My "rejection" message was this:
Nescio50 wrote:Hi spacebear7778,

Thank you for sharing this idea. These new realistic looking inflatable dolls are great, and we like to see more of them at TDF.
We are withholding creating additional subforums. In our opinion these dolls can share the inflatable section with the more classic air girls.
But as said, have more of these new dolls on TDF :thumbs_up:

Happy Holidays!
As said, we are withholding adding new subforums to TDF. Still, I'm open to consider a sort of reorganization of the inflatable forum.
As yorktown said, Latex dolls are no longer marketed. So having Latex and Vinyl might not be the best categorization for future.
I'm not sure if Realistic versus Vintage (??? or Funny??????) is a good idea.
So please advice, what would be a good categorization for the inflata market?
If there are ideas, we can discuss them. Maybe we do a poll.
But any categorization should be based on types of inflatable dolls being available.

Until now -correct me if I'm wrong- the inflatable market is very different from the tpe and silicone market. A different kind of manufactures and vendors, so subforums for specific sellers is not the way to go. But this also implies that forums should not be created to promote a specific brand or seller.

Anyway, let's discuss your ideas.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hmmm . . . yes I can appreciate where you're coming from but realistically, forgive the pun, the "old fashioned" blow up dolls have been rather out of date for years. The Nanma dolls of the ilk of Kimmi Lovecock have been around for a decade and the ones with more solid hands and feet are in practice not that much of a different breed.

Your photos are very effective but really, being blunt, these dolls are looking realistic or otherwise disguised only by reason of wearing clothes.

In my time I've taken many "realistic" photos of inflatababes of which viewtopic.php?f=5&t=58366 is a singular random example so I'm not being disparaging about the idea for any reason of discrimination.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS