Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Questions about sex with real dolls

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Overkill

Questions about sex with real dolls

Post by Overkill »

Hi! I’m shopping for my first doll and had mainly been considering $2k tpe dolls. However there are a couple of things that are important to me that seem to be hit or miss or not available at that price point so I’m wondering if real dolls might be a better choice for me.

Apologies if these questions are asked a lot, I’ve searched both here and looked through the real dolls site and didn’t find what I was looking for.

First is oral capability. I believe that real dolls have a moveable jaw and I’ve heard that they have a downward facing oral cavity and might even have a choice of oral inserts. Is this true? How realistic is the oral experience? Anatomical realism is important to me and I don’t think the upward cavity in the $2k tpe dolls would do it for me. With the tpe dolls I also hear about the dolls looking a bit disturbing during oral, to the point where their eyes sometimes bulge and pop out. Does that happen with real dolls?

I don’t have a bunch of exotic positions in mind.. basically missionary, cowgirl, and doggy. But I really like vaginal and anal doggy and it seems the limited mobility skeletons on the cheaper tpe dolls lead to some bizarre love hole placement to the point where dolls are optimized for missionary or doggy but can’t really do both while looking right. How are real dolls is this regard? I basically would like to use all the orifices in a few positions and want the doll to look and feel right.

I have heard that silicone dolls tear more easily than tpe. How fragile are the oral and anal orifices on real dolls?

I keep hearing that weight is a big deal with dolls and I don’t mind shorter women in real life so i figured i’d get one in the 4”11” - 5”1” range. I was looking at the B or petite 3 bodies with the Tanya or Olivia head. Do those heads work well with the smaller bodies?

Thanks for your time!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Questions about sex with real dolls

Post by seagull »

A characteristic of dolls is the lack of pelvic musculature that a real person has
As the legs are moved, the tunnels also move and/or distort

If you are expecting anything else, you will be slightly disappointed :whistle:

Overkill

Post by Overkill »

Thanks! Its more about learning ahead of time and setting my expectations appropriately. Are both doggy and missionary doable with a real doll without severe back arching on the doll etc? Can you comment on any of my oral questions?

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

- As long as you aren't too rough, the oral sex functionality is more realistic than TPE dolls. It isn't anywhere close to a real woman giving you a blowjob, obviously, but the imagery is decent if you're attracted to the face you chose.

- I haven't had problems with my RD2 tearing, but I handle her with care and don't regularly have sex with her (no more than 1x a week). Like the manual says, you need to treat a Realdoll like a work of art that you have sex with.

- Silicone is far more realistic-looking than TPE. I've had both, and I will never buy a TPE doll again after experiencing silicone. The realism on a Realdoll's genitalia from both front and behind is far superior to that of a TPE doll. TPE just can't handle intricate sculpting or detail. Especially if you order your Realdoll with a built-in vagina. I feel that it's worth it; you have to clean her out more carefully but it looks much better.

- If you want a smaller body I would go with the Body B @ 5'1". I personally have a Body D (5'6") and she is extremely heavy, to the point where I have to be extremely careful positioning her and taking her off her stand. I think if you order a Body B she will be much easier to handle. The one downside of Realdolls is that they *cannot* stand on their own. They have to be hung from a doll stand or a hook, or alternatively, hung on a Doll stance modifier. So I'd recommend ordering the RD2 doll stand unless you have a setup planned in your house already.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Overkill wrote:Thanks! Its more about learning ahead of time and setting my expectations appropriately. Are both doggy and missionary doable with a real doll without severe back arching on the doll etc? Can you comment on any of my oral questions?
I agree with everything Taylormayd has told you. He has been in the Doll Life for many years. If you want to see the Realdolls/Robots in action, please visit my O/F page. Its Very informational and its $5 a month for all the posts. https://onlyfans.com/u81057521
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS