www.6yedollglobal.com/

Q?@6YE staff - 162C & 165B premium enhancements possibility?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
mavci67
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Q?@6YE staff - 162C & 165B premium enhancements possibility?

Post by mavci67 »

Hi i am new here and am still currently learning a lot about doll world through reading a lot of posts and treads here, but i could not find the answers, so i created this thread, as i think it might be helpful for other members as well, and i would love to get answer from manufacturer employee directly, but I would be happy for answers from anyone that has the access to these informations:

I prefer to get an answer from the manufacturer employee (staff) if possible:

I would like to know, whether (following enhancements is applicable to ) premium body 162c (and for 165B as well) supports these enhancements:
a)jelly breast -(breast filled with lower density tpe - softer to touch)
b) different head then what are offered as prebuild model, e.g. tpe hermina head on 165B replaced by for example h140 (not sure whether standart enhancement between other manufacturers)
c) articulated fingers -(fingers made of articles that are joined, to enhance moveability and different gestures, instead of typical wired fingers)
d)shrugging shoulders - aka evo skeleton (afaik, standart enhancement supported by most manufacturers) - enhancing possibilities of postures.
e)standing feet (afaik, standart enhancements, supported by most manufacturers)
f)additional wig
g)additional eyes
h)hook for body hanging

Thank you very much for your time to reply and i am looking forward to your reply. :D

adymoro

Re: Q?@6YE staff - 162C & 165B premium enhancements possibil

Post by adymoro »

hi there, welcome to the forum, i am still kinda newbie as well and got a doll recently, but i think it is best to send your requests directly to one of the vendors authorized by 6ye or to 6ye directly and I am sure they'll reply.

However, 6ye has all these options available so i would't expect them to have any problems with it, but I doubt you can get a doll by 6ye and a head by some other manufacturer like wm and so on.
Hope that my two cents were of any help.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

mavci67
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mavci67 »

Hi, thank you for your time and your reply, your answer strenghtens my hope that all these enhancements might be possible.
Contacting the manufacturer directly seems like my last and only choice, the thing is, that my "local" 6YE authorized approved vendor(reseller) does not state almost half of these enhancements on the product pages as possible(even not for a surcharge/additional payment), so i posted here to try to get answer from others before being force to contact manufacturer (and seller/vendor as well ) directly (i truly believe they-manufacturer staff are busy producing orders, so they would not have enough time to answer all questions people are sending them).

So Yes, your answer as an owner of 6Ye doll knowing that most are available strenghten my faith and hope, but for certainty, i now know i have to contact 6YE directly as my only way to be sure. Anyway thank you very much for your time and your reply as well, i am really greatful for your help.

As to mixing brands, mixing doll body and head from different manufacturers was originally out of question first place, the question about different head was meant to be just different head model from 6YE for the 6YE body, then the default "prebuild" "body with head" option as authorized vendors use to offer these "complete package" options as default.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

I don't know where you live, but I live in the EU and have used dolldesire.com to purchase my doll. This vendor is based in the US, so nothing to do with the EU and yet no problems whichever side of the world you're in. I can highly recommend him as someone who replies quickly and takes any issue at heart between you and the factory.
Cheers.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

INFORMATIONS