Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Club real doll problems?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mcidcbcmd

Club real doll problems?

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I’ve tried to register at club real doll to see their content but can’t seem to get the email sent for confirmation? I’ve had it resent, I’ve checked spam and all my boxes, and even emailed customer support with no help? Is anyone having technical problems with this site? Any ideas on how I can register?

Brick

Re: Club real doll problems?

Post by Brick »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I’ve tried to register at club real doll to see their content but can’t seem to get the email sent for confirmation? I’ve had it resent, I’ve checked spam and all my boxes, and even emailed customer support with no help? Is anyone having technical problems with this site? Any ideas on how I can register?
I have checked the site and I dont see a problem. However, I have notified the webmaster and he is going to check out registration process. I will let you know his assessment..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Ok thanks Brick I appreciate the help.

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

I forgot all about ‘club real doll’ I tried registering for all the perks and benefits 10 years ago when I got my wicked real doll and was unable to ever access any of what was supposed to be included. Abyss was no help at the time and I eventually gave up trying to get anything they’d said would be included with my purchace.
Best of luck to you.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Brick is the guy to help you there. CRD is a good community- It's a club with a forum not just a forum. Real Dolls only, of course.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I’ve tried to register at club real doll to see their content but can’t seem to get the email sent for confirmation? I’ve had it resent, I’ve checked spam and all my boxes, and even emailed customer support with no help? Is anyone having technical problems with this site? Any ideas on how I can register?
Realdoll is getting ready to start up their new site. So hey are not putting any time into any problems on the present site. New site should be up in a couple of weeks..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Brick wrote:
Realdoll is getting ready to start up their new site. So hey are not putting any time into any problems on the present site. New site should be up in a couple of weeks..
This is awesome news Brick!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS