yldoll.com

YL tpe blend v WM and or 6ye tpe blend

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

YL tpe blend v WM and or 6ye tpe blend

Post by Dollyman25442 »

While I'm aware they are all Jinsan, I've heard some reports that the YL tpe blend is harder than most others. While that's great for durability (if true) it's making me consider the "ultra soft" tpe blend. That said, I've been warned off ultra soft by many members and find it rather risky to order with this option. I won't do it if others here don't confirm the standard blend as being harder than other brands (like WM or 6ye of which I have both).
Doll in question is the 118 H cup as seen here-

Addendum-My vendor has reported the ultra soft blend can be restricted to the breast area. I've not heard of this before. Can anyone verify?

https://www.uloversdoll.com/h-cup-europ ... 01501.html
littleperson.jpg
littleperson.jpg (8.56 KiB) Viewed 1082 times

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: YL tpe blend v WM and or 6ye tpe blend

Post by nicvncnt »

My 2017 YL was definitely harder than my 2018 WM but this could be due to the standard Jinsan TPE mix changing. The WM mix is definitely superior. 6YE is not a Jinsan brand AFAIK.

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I would like to hear more about the Ultra Soft. I know many say don't do it but I have heard great things on here about it. The owners say that it really does feel like a "real girl". That's got me very interested.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Dollyman25442 wrote:Addendum-My vendor has reported the ultra soft blend can be restricted to the breast area. I've not heard of this before. Can anyone verify?
That sounds interesting.... I need to look into that. It'll be nice if they could restrict the ultra-soft TPE to just the breast and hip area. I mean, you would think this would be standard by now.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the 118 with the ultra soft tpe blend in the tiddies in addition to the 148 L I ordered.
We shall see...

chuminsidedontbeshy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chuminsidedontbeshy »

Some vendors offer soft instead of ultrasoft which I'm assuming is a hybrid of both of them.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Be really nice if manufacturers would standardize this shit instead of changing it by stealth every 6 months. Why not have a code chart of different TPE blends and then owners can make recommendations and comparisons. Purchasers can then order the TPE blend THEY want not what the manufacturer thinks is best.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Be really nice if manufacturers would standardize this shit instead of changing it by stealth every 6 months. Why not have a code chart of different TPE blends and then owners can make recommendations and comparisons. Purchasers can then order the TPE blend THEY want not what the manufacturer thinks is best.
Would be great if they did, but they haven't even standardised skin colours yet, even within their own ranges. Two WM "light tan" dolls can have quite different skin tones.

Apriliarsvr

Post by Apriliarsvr »

20220703_104614.jpg
20220703_104614.jpg (2.82 MiB) Viewed 470 times
I have a YL171 that i recieved 5 months ago with the standard blend and her skin was a little stiff at first but after a few weeks she became nicely soft and supple.

INFORMATIONS